News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check: Teen Titans?

Started by Wolfy, January 08, 2011, 02:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

*waits for more people to be on* lol

Xiphon III

Mhina

Xiphon III

Mhina

So we still need Mystic, Leo, Xeno, and Hollow.

Xenolord

HollowX

Quote from: Mhina on January 17, 2011, 10:39:59 PM
So we still need Mystic, Leo, Xeno, and Hollow.

What would you guys need me around for yet?

Mhina

I don't know, just thought if you wanted to get in on it in some fashion be nice for you to be around.

HollowX

Ah, kk. It'll probably be right after this battle that I'll join in my own fashion :)

Mhina

Good to see you back around Mystic.

HollowX

CurvyKitten

If your still looking I'm interested even willing to play a bad guy if you want someone else to play with lol.

Wolfy

Ya know, I notice we have a lot of bad guys...but no bad girls. :/

HollowX

Hell we don't have many bad guys either. I'd definitely welcome another villain into the mix. I admit I'm having difficulties planning around just two parties. I mean, I already have two encounters planned, but still...

Mhina

The world can always use more bad people!

CurvyKitten

Awesome I will work on a profile when I get home from work. I already have a concept in mind .

Mhina

Look forward to seeing you then!

CurvyKitten

Username:
-Character Name:
-Sexual Orientation: Bi
-Description or Image:http://img4.gelbooru.com//samples/598/sample_78aaf2edb4f4b263cca0ee2eefaf154706a171c8.jpg?730872

-Weapons and/or powers: She has the ability to nullify energy, electricity, lasers, kinetic energy behind a bullet...and most of all the powers of the people around her.  In doing this the energy that she as taken over the years has changed her body, faster, stronger, able to redirect the energy in her punches and attacks.
  But at times this affect has back fired, one of the worst left a scar across her back that looks like a lighting strike across her skin. And has killed her pain response the nerves connected to that now dead. Which can be a good and bad thing...she can keep going but also doesn't know when to stop. But the nerves connected to other things...such as pleasure were heightened and tend to be overly sensitive when stimulated.

-Other:It has taken several years of training, but she has learned to redirect the energy she takes. Instead of completely nullifying it she can redirect it into her attacks. No able to duplicate the powers she nullifies that energy she has yet been able to refocus.
Her training remains to be constantly underway, from who is unknown. But she clearly has marshal arts training, computer, weaponry,... even without her power she is someone you don't want to piss off.

Bio- to come...heading to work will work on it next chance I get.

-villan

just what I have so far let me know what you think.

Wolfy

Lol...we have a Twin of Sunna...appearence-wise, anyway.

CurvyKitten

Just noticed that probably change look before starting. Masked women are hard to find.

Wolfy

No no....If Leostar is alright with it (Or..whoever is playing Sunna..I can't look right now. xD), I'd love for them to be twins. :P One Good, One Evil...They both have powers related to Energy.

Mhina

I gotta say I like the character. Go science!

HollowX

Holy shit you are the absolute worst enemy my guy would ever face O-O

I mean, I'm making my guy genius like in his fields which will somewhat nullify it, but considering the power he has behind him, and the power Sunna has behind her (maybe more, probably less (Titan canon seems to have the villains stronger then any one hero unless they match)) you'd kick our asses in any sort of fight...

Mhina

Probably kick anyone's ass really. If you can nullify kinetic energy it's pretty much game over as far as combat is concerned.