Extensive Interests (F/F, M/F, NB/F, NB/NB)

Started by ExtensiveDamages, May 15, 2021, 09:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExtensiveDamages

Welcome to my Interest Check

Hello, I'm ExtensiveDamages and this is my list of ideas. If you want any more information about me, check out my On/Offs thread in my signature. The summary is: I'm a non-binary individual who's interested in playing basically every pairing outside M/M and who generally writes dominant characters. If you have any ideas that match with what I'm interested in I'm willing to discuss it!

In terms of a partner, I'm very tolerant, I'm okay with grammar issues as long as the content is there, my main criteria is that a partner is capable of responding at least once every week, so long as that's good, I think we should get along just fine.

Please don't reply to this thread, PM me if you want to talk about a prompt.

This thread will be consistently WIP, and will be updated with any ideas I have, it will start off somewhat bare, but will grow longer with time.

Anyway here's a list of my prompts in no particular order:

No Woman's Land (NC, Dystopian, Free Use, MxF)
For decades, the population of the western world has been declining, fewer and fewer children are being born as fewer and fewer couples are interested in having children. In the year of 2060, with birth rates at an all-time low, a military coup in the United States seized control to solve this state of emergency, though entirely not in a good way.

The new government has overhauled society immensely, and now all people have to live by new rules:

• The purchase or use of clothing for fertile adult women is strictly prohibited unless necessary for personal safety.
  • Monogamous relationships are only allowed with a permit, unfortunately the time it takes to get said permit may be as long as years, and the government reserves the right to deny applications for any reason.
  • Rape is no longer a prosecutable offense.
  • Homosexual relationships are banned
  • Contraception in any regards is prohibited
  • Women, if asked by any man, must allow unprotected sex ending with internal ejaculation in any location of the man's choice, if they refuse, they will be arrested and punished by being placed into a prison brothel, open to the public.
  • Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases is free of cost, and many clinics exist specifically for this purpose.

The new state cares not about race or age gaps, so long as more children are produced, all is well. They claim this will end once the population recovers, but many doubt their honesty.

I would prefer to play the male partner in this prompt, perhaps a member of the inner party who uses this system to finally take a girl who he had been obsessed with for years. Or perhaps I could take a more GM role, and the plot could be your character's daily life. I'm willing to discuss it!

A Ruined Vacation (1950s, DubCon, Power Dynamic, MxF, FxF)
The small Caribbean island of Saint Joachina has been part of the United States' sphere of influence for decades, with a government whose origin is a military dictatorship put into place by the US decades ago. Tensions about the American influence over the island have been a consistent part of the island's political scene, but in the aftermath of the Second World War, things finally boiled over. The government's concessionary attitude towards America as well as Soviet meddling lead to a brief civil war, featuring multiple military coups and a popular uprising.

The violence eventually came to an end with the country's neutral navy landing marines in the capital city and securing order. Their selected leader, originally considered a puppet, proved themselves to be more than capable enough to assert their own authority, and proved it by shutting the country's borders to Americans, no way in, no way out. Those American tourists who were vacationing on Saint Joachina as well as any diplomats there were have found themselves trapped, and of those trapped Americans, the new dictator has taken an interest in one.

Again I would prefer to play the dominant party in this prompt, the dictator of Saint Joachina, whether male or female, but your character can be a tourist, diplomat, whatever, point is, they prove interesting to the country's leader, and from there a relationship is born.

The Fate of a Southern Belle (NC, 1870s, free use, servitude, breeding, MxF FxF)
In an alternate America, after the end of the Civil War the South was punished heavily, never again could they rise, their national identity beaten out of them, their traditions trampled on, and their women seized. See, the North saw the Southerners as having a "rebel blood", of the sort that would not be removed short of breeding them until said blood was diluted, as such, daughters and wives were seized, and handed over to northerners who now owned their land, but some, the unluckiest of all, were handed over to freedmen, their former slaves, to do with as they please, so long as the rebel blood was bred out.

As always I would like to portray the dominant party here, whether a single person or a group.

The Pleasure is all Mine (Fantasy, BDSM, orgasm control, orgasm torture, MxF FxF)
In a poorly judged moment of lust, a woman of magical inclination opened a door between her world and another in an attempt to have the sort of mind blowing sex she had been told about, and indeed, she does have that, a creature from beyond enters her world and drags orgasm after orgasm out of her. Unfortunately for her, this was no simple one-time transaction, and this being now has taken an interest in her, made even more unfortunate by the fact that it feeds off of her pleasure, meaning that, no matter where she is or what she's doing, if it is hungry, then she must feed it. It breaks her other relationships and does its best to ruin her life so that she falls into its arms and gives it, and it alone, her pleasure.

Sibling rivalry (Modern, Incest, MxF)
A pair of siblings that just can't get along, a boy and a girl, who always fight. Cliches, but sometimes they're true. In this family, fighting between the siblings is normal, but what isn't normal is what happens one day when the girl is just a little too bitchy. Both being adults, hormones run wild, and the boy teaches her a lesson, raping her and threatening her so she never tells. Though he convinces himself it was a one-time deal, she can't stop thinking about it, and despite everything, she wants a little more...

ExtensiveDamages

I've been away from this site for some time, but I'd like to get back into it, as such, bump.