Wife Swap (Starting)

Started by MagicalPen, January 03, 2013, 04:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Looking for at least two females, one male, to play two couples (I would be the other male of course) in a Wife-Swap type of game.

If there is enough interest, I would be open to adding more couples for a night (or weekend) of Swinging Fun.

Further plot can be discussed pending on amount of interest.

Describing the Couples before hand did not seem to work, so I am leaving this one open.

This is what I am looking for:

COUPLE 1:
Husband: Magical Pen
Wife: Open

COUPLE 2:
Husband: DukeJohn

COUPLE 3:
Husband: Desirous

COUPLE...""

Unpaired Wifes: whtbitch4u2own, Moraline

One more wife and we'll progress to the next stage.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

DukeJohn

I miiight be interested in this........

CaptainErotica

This was fun the last time we did a Wife Swap rp. I'm interested.

Nameless One

Interested in playing one of the husbands.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

We've got plenty of husbands...now we need some wives.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

DukeJohn

To be honest, I think if I'm going to commit to this I'll have to see female characters that I want to interact with (both as the wife and new partner). Do you think its a good idea for us to start posting some quick bios? I think with this type of story most prospective players will have the same view as me.

Nameless One

I agree with Duke. Maybe if we post some CS, it will be easier to organize the scenario.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

whtbitch4u2own

I'm in if this picks up. Guess I'm the only wife here so far....:)
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Moraline

I'm interested.

Wife

<edited image out at request of owner>
Ethnicy: Iranian American
Physical Description: Height: 5'9" (1.75m) Weight: 117 lbs (53kg) Measurements: 34c-23-34 (86c-58-86 cm), Persian with long black hair and brown eyes.
Profession: Fashion Model
Brief Notes:: Parisa is a quiet, slightly shy, stay at home sort of wife. She rarely goes out and prefers to read books or go to the gym. Hobbies include cooking, dabbling in painting, and sketching. She's a graduate of the Art Institute of New York City with a major in Fashion Design.

MagicalPen

One more person to play a wife and we should be all set, I think.

For a tentative character sheet, since people aren't paired up yet, lets go with the following:

[Picture]
First Name:
Ethnicity:
Profession:
Brief on Personality:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Moraline

Hi MP!

I updated my little character application!

MagicalPen

I mirrored it off of your original one :P

Updated the first post. Haven't paired anyone with anyone else yet.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ink Slinger

I am thinking about it MP, you know I lub ya and you know what happens to my life every time I get into a group game.  So my biggest hurdle right now is how often is everyone expecting they will be able to post/to see posts from other people?

Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Moraline

I usually can post pretty much daily(sometimes multiple times) but I can only really guarantee a couple per week.

MagicalPen

I can guarantee 1 - 2 posts a week myself, based on my work schedule, with the possibility of it being more frequent then that.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ink Slinger

Um, Okay so apparently, I'm in.  *grumbles*Stupid demanding new character voices ready to pop out.

[Floatright][/float]
First Name: Esmeralda Josefine  __________ (Maiden Name: Santiago, Nicknames:Esmy, EsmyJo, Jo, EJ
Ethnicity: Spanish American
Physical Description: 5’6”, 130lbs, athletic build with a C-cup, hourglass figure and strong legs.  Black hair that falls to shoulderblades, dark brown eyes and bright smile. 
Profession: Freelance photographer (and if hub’s writer is willing and it fits the setting they live on a ranch and she gives horse riding lessons)
Brief on Personality: Esmeralda was a bit of a tomboy until she hit puberty and started to go from gangly, scrawny child to slightly clumsy young woman who every day looked more and more like her beautiful mother.  Sometime in her teens she swung to the opposite specturm and became an ultra girly girl.  Now she’s found a happy medium as comfortable in jeans and tee-shirt as fancy dress or sexy lingerie.  She grew up on a horse farm and isn’t afraid of a hard day’s work and she loves being a freelance photographer because it leaves her master of her own schedule.

She’s outgoing, extremely friendly and generally optimistic.  She loves new things: meeting new people, trying new foods, new experiences.  Her thirst for life is simply incredibly.  She loves the outdoors.  Esmy also has no idea what a personal space bubble is or even remembers other people might just have one.  She’s quite physically affectionate, always greeting her friends with a hug and not shy about PDA with her husband. 

Desirous

Hello there everyone! Its wonderful to see this plot is beginning to shape up with interested people posting in the character details. I have very recently joined in and would really love to be a part of this scenario.
To Ink Slinger - Love the way you have outlined your character :)

Ink Slinger

Thank you Desirous.   The character came together rather quickly with quite a bit of information for me.  Some of the information was tough to nail down not knowing who I'm partnered with as her husband.  I tried to keep some of it pretty fluid and adaptable.

Desirous

You`re welcome Ink Slinger :) Its always good to keep traits of the character flexible so that there are no issues adapting to the different settings.

MagicalPen

I'm holding off on accepting more mle characters until the wife-slots are filled. Still looking for at least 1 more F to be a Wife.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Can everyone who is still interested please post here?

Its looking like I am going to just do 2-couples at this point since no other women have shown interest.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Moraline

Quote from: Moraline on January 10, 2013, 02:44:19 PM
I'm interested.

Wife

< snip >

Ethnicy: Iranian American
Physical Description: Height: 5'9" (1.75m) Weight: 117 lbs (53kg) Measurements: 34c-23-34 (86c-58-86 cm), Persian with long black hair and brown eyes.
Profession: Fashion Model
Brief Notes:: Parisa is a quiet, slightly shy, stay at home sort of wife. She rarely goes out and prefers to read books or go to the gym. Hobbies include cooking, dabbling in painting, and sketching. She's a graduate of the Art Institute of New York City with a major in Fashion Design.

I'm still in.

Content removed at the request of the image owner. ~ Staff

MagicalPen

As is Inky...where'd the guys go? I have no problem playing both male roles if it comes down to that.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Moraline

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry