Los' towers of delight.

Started by Gottlos, November 15, 2010, 03:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gottlos

I'll cut to the chase. I'm new here and have always wanted to try this sort of roleplay. I will list below some example scenarios as well as some pairings I'd like to try if anyone is willing to do them for me. Pretty much all the roleplay I do is 1x1 so don't expect to see much, if any, requests from me in other sections of the forums.

Though who knows. A new day a new mindset I guess. :D

Plotlines:
Woodland Resuce
-Fantasy setting: Elven characters. When a woodland patroler does his routine checkup in a stormy afternoon before heading home, he hears some noises from the bushes. As he looks deeper into the case, what he sees makes him bite back a mouthful of bile. Three Humans raping an innocent Elven female. He would quickly unsheathe his dagger and rain blows like a summer storm on them, leaving the trio in a bloody pulp, with the aid of his trusty wolf Blight. At first he would not notice the Elven woman's beauty, but would be more focused on rescuing her and getting her in a warm safe place.

Unlikely Alliance
-Fantasy setting. Elf and Human characters. The Elven and Human tribes have been fighting for generations for dominance over the territories of the land. An Elven sorceress manages to finally capture an elusive assassin of the Human empire. Strapping him with magical bonds, she heads to the elven village to publicly slaughter him for all the atrocities he has comitted. As a natural assassin, he would try to sweettalk his way out of it. But is it sweettalking? When a magical mist leaves the two having to struggle trough the harsh nights of the woods, fighting together to survive, could two rivals work as one? Their affinity for each other grows as the Elven woman finds out the man is a double agent bent on stopping the war, but as their feelings for each other grow larger, the chances of them getting trough the night alive grow slimmer.

Also some pairings. The bolded parts would be played by myself.

Demon x Captive.
Master x Succubus
Demon x Angel
Rival x Rival
Victim x Assassin
Captive x Captor
Rival Knight x Rival Knight

What more can I add... I can't wait to get started I guess ^^
We'll elaborate on the storylines in PMs before we engage in the actual RP.