Wiki Question

Started by Snow Cherry, May 19, 2010, 01:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow Cherry

Hey,

I was playing around with my Wiki...  perhaps it is more correct to say I was 'stumbling around with Wiki'...

I noticed a lot of people have their avatar picture displayed at the top right hand corner of their Wiki page, and I don't. Where do I go to set this up or turn it on?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Jag

Use this code:

[[Image:URL HERE|frame|<center>UNDER PICTURE WRITING HERE</center>]]

The image has to be uploaded to the wiki and you don't use the whole url.

Mine is:

https://elliquiy.com/wiki/File:Jekyllhydecat.jpg

and all I would use for the coding is:

Jekyllhydecat.jpg

So mine ends up looking like this:

[[Image:Jekyllhydecat.jpg|frame|<center>Michi No Sora</center>]]

I hope that helps you and is what you were talking about. ^^ I just put that as the first line in my editing box and it puts the image to the right side of the screen. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Snow Cherry

Michi, Your answer couldn't have been any more perfect. I now have what I wanted, thanks to you!   :-)

Jag

Glad I could be of use. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Vandren

Piggybacking on this, for Veksied . . .

For some reason, the Images Category is showing itself as being within itself.  Which probably isn't clear.  Category:Images is showing up within Category:Images (in the list of sub-categories, if that makes more sense).  I'm not sure why and can't seem to do anything about it.  It may just be my system and general screwiness, though.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei