Frat hopeful turned sorority girl

Started by playfullchick76, June 11, 2016, 09:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

For this one, this role, playing a male character gives it more substance and more shock value. I would play a pledge that has to do some prank perhaps on a member of a sorority, or take something. I'm caught in the act and kept in  the sorority house, where I'm feminized and kept as their maid and new sorority sister, with even my identity in the computer system replaced with one more fitting  my new appearance.

I would be given implants, put through plastic surgery to alter my face, locked into a clear or pink chastity tube. With several influential former members of the sorority in positions of authority, no one would be looking for me. I would be kept there long term, never leaving unless it was with members of the sorority. My tasks would include keeping the sorority house clean, serving meals, bringing the girls to orgasms, and participating with them on sorority business in time.

Due to college rules dealing with dares, my fraternity wouldnt be able to get me back, and be choiceless but to let the sorority keep me.

Perhaps some more detail will get this one more interest.

playfullchick76

Updated with some more details, hopefully it will help.

playfullchick76

Still hoping for some interest for this one.

playfullchick76

Heres hoping some fresh interest for this will arise.