News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fezzik's Rhyming Thread

Started by Remiel, December 24, 2010, 02:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

If they do, remind me to bring lots of mace

Think they will have a flying Winnebago?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

If they do, those scoundrels better let go my Eggo!

Sticky sweet with tons of maple and berries
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Ooh, I agree but prefer chocolate cherries

Crunchy and dark, 'tis a decadent treat
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Makes the whole body buzz, from me head to me feet

Chocolate on those lips, I can't help but kiss
*See Pillory*

Xandria

But as you lean forward, I bend and you miss

Shaking with mirth, I offer peace truffle

Mordred

Hands blended by chocolate and blue, your hair I do ruffle

Feathers form as sticky hair stands ohhh so silly
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Giggling I smirk, "Well that's willy-nilly!"

Purple paint on my fingers, I grin "En garde!"

Mordred

Two duelling with colors, under a sky brightly starred

Swipes of blue he giveds her.. "Ohh, you look so cute!"
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Floating laughter drifts upwards, like a melodious flute

A slash of purple across his cheek, "I quite like the effect!"

Mordred

Feigning shock at the purplish hue, "Yikes, my blue is wrecked!"

Smacking his lips with a grin, "Whoa, this paint is quite sweet"
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Sly smile upon her lips she said, "Because I make it from a special treat."

In her hand a curious fruit, black as night with scent of rose

Mordred

Walking it's way through all senses, giving a big sloppy kiss to the nose

A deep breath he took, feeling it's magic through every limb
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Sensations swirling on fanciful whim

An intricate web, enchantingly woven

Mordred

Such a tempting effect, all creatures dove in

Danced on the buds of every little ending nerve
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Stroking sensually along each soft curve

Fire streaks across the sky, falls to earth in spectacular fashion

Mordred

Each tiny little flame forming it's own minuscule mansion

Universes form in the blink of an eye
*See Pillory*

Xandria

A paradoxical blend, logic need not apply

No rules or restrictions, we are free to create

Mordred

The cosmos breathes in a way which we can so relate

Thoughts start to live, pushing stars as they will
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Pulsing infinity where nothing is nil

Within nebulous clouds, a new destiny awaits

Mordred

Entities vibrantly blossom at staggering rates

While the ancients watch, slowly they fade
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Succumb to the abyss, but be not afraid

The future beckons, wild and unknown

Mordred

Winds of chaotic void, a soft silent tone

Yet powerful beyond what the mind can grasp
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Calm and serene, with both hands we clasp

Embrace the ultimate adventure with one timid step

Mordred

All truths flood the mind, where secrets are kept

Answers to questions forever sought are now found
*See Pillory*

Xandria

On earth ancient myths about aliens abound

Papyrus and pyramids may hold the key