Oceana Fantasy: Cruise Ship Sandbox (Hetero and LGBTQ welcome!)

Started by Amelita, September 26, 2013, 10:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

Yay! Bring those sheets babies!!

Once you have your sheets up, I make a list of face claims and purdy tag pics for them all ;)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Amelita

-winks at Kiric-

Interesting enough to place yourself on the 'interested' list?

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Amelita

List of interested parties ::)

Nicholas
Josietta
Niferbelle
LovesReading2
Crash
CurvyKitten
theoutsider
bubby
xSnorkleRainbow
Aiden
Desirous
EvenKitten
kylie
HarleyQuinn
Kiric Rand

Welcome to the list, then ;)

SnorkleRainbow's girl has been approved and posted up in the new shiny approved characters list! -> LOOK!

Kiric Rand

would anyone bject to seeing him around the ship
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
[Floatright]
[/float]

Niferbelle

Amelita

Kiric Rand

so a yes to Hook on board

(that's the actor who plays captain hook in the show once upon a time (which the only reason I have seen it is because my wife is obsessed.)
[Floatright]
[/float]

Niferbelle

That's what Captain Hook looks like? I have to start watching that show...

CurvyKitten

I'm giving Zoe(my chef) a couple of older brothers(sister is possible too) so if anyone wants a little sister let me know. :)

Amelita

Kiric's guy up on the approved list!

Links again:

SHIP INFO what's what and where and all that jazz
CHAR CHECKPOINT where you post your sheets for me to look at
OOC chatter!
APPROVED CHARS pretty list of sheets and faces!

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 26, 2013, 08:16:49 PM
I'm giving Zoe(my chef) a couple of older brothers(sister is possible too) so if anyone wants a little sister let me know. :)

She could be the little sister of one of mine if you want :)

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Amelita on September 26, 2013, 08:18:20 PM
Kiric's guy up on the approved list!

Links again:

OOC chatter!
APPROVED CHARS pretty list of sheets and faces!

She could be the little sister of one of mine if you want :)

Totally! I can edit my sheet as needed to make it work. :)

bubby

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 26, 2013, 07:32:58 PM
would anyone bject to seeing him around the ship

....sunuvabitch.......

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Amelita

Alright, the face claim list in the first post of APPROVED CHARS pretty list of sheets and faces!

Am working on the tags.

When the majority of currently interested players have a sheet up there I'll open the IC threads  ;D

The rest of the links:
OOC chatter!

Those of you who have touched ground on this and have started working on/completed sheets, feel free to chat over in the ooc to work up relationships and stuff! Remember the cruise hosts over 5000 people so you don't have to have a connection with everyone.

GarthMarenghi

This looks really interesting, would it be ok if I created a character to join?  :-)
I'm not a great writer and pretty new I'd like to say beforehand.
We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

Amelita

Hi Garth! Welcome to E  ;D

You're absolutely welcome to create a character and post it in the character checkpoint for me to look at ;)

Being a great writer is something we learn by actually writing, so I'm hardly going to hold lack of experience against you :)
This game is meant to be laid back and comfortably paced, with separate scenes so that every writer has a chance of doing this in their own preferred way.

If you need any help or clarification, just ask  ;D

Moon Hound Hati

Ho hum. This looks interesting! Is there room for one more on this boat? I feel like a silvertongued conman/thief might be a nice addition. :)
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Amelita

-giggles-

we have a few of that sort already, but...

-loses track, stares at avi-

oh uh, we uh... yeah. Well you're welcome to join in with any concept you want, there are plenty of people and a huge boat to play in  ;D

Moon Hound Hati

Well, a big boat with a lot rich people on it would no doubt attract a lot of seedy people. Hell, maybe they'll all come together and pull off an amazing heist! :P

I'll send you a character sheet asap.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Amelita

Just post it up in the character checkpoint ;)

Linkies!

Alright, the face claim list in the first post of APPROVED CHARS pretty list of sheets and faces!
OOC chatter!

mia h

Room for one more?

I have half an idea, once I find where the other 2/3rds of my brain is hiding I'm sure it'll come together. Either a politician's daughter or Disney channel-esque starlet type who's about to break big; either way she's involved in a potentially career ending scandal (well maybe not her career) and the PR firm hired to deal with the problem has decided the best way to keep the scandal from getting on the front page is to get her out of the country for a while.

If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Amelita

Welcome to join in Mia ;)

Go to the character checkpoint and fill in a sheet for her for me to look at  ;D

Senti