Help with profile pictures

Started by Night Bird Pepper, March 27, 2018, 10:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Bird Pepper

What types of profile pictures are allowed? Like, are fantasy characters allowed or is there some certain type of requirement.

Avis habilis

No explicit sex acts, no brutal violence, no visible genitalia, if it's a person no one who isn't unquestionably at least 18 years old. Apart from that as long as it's no more than 150px wide by 200px high, go nuts.

Oniya

Our specific rules regarding images are located here.  There are important rules regarding all images used on-site, as well as specific rules for avatars in that post.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Night Bird Pepper

So for example, as long as she's of age and not nude, could I make my character as my profile picture?

Avis habilis

As long as the pic follows the rules that Oniya linked to, it shouldn't be a problem.

Ariel

If you want, you can message any member of staff with the picture and have it approved before you put it as your avatar, just in case you’re still unsure if it’s okay. :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving