News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Age question

Started by Serephino, January 21, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

Okay, I know that the minimum character age for sexy stuff is 16, but how does this relate to history?  Could my character, who say is 21 at the time of the story talk to someone and tell a story of them doing something with someone at a younger age?  Like they're telling losing virginity stories and my character just says when he was 14 he lost his virginity in a school janitor's closet?

As I have gleaned over the years, there can be no direct reference to sexual activity before age 16.

RedPhoenix

With the normal disclaimer that I'm not a member of staff and please defer to them...

The rule says....

QuoteAll sexual role playing and sexual storytelling must involve physically and mentally mature characters. They must be sixteen years of age or over, and/or the physical and mental equivalent.

So in your example it seems the answer is no, because telling the story about it is literally sexually storytelling about a mentally and physically immature character.

Assuming that's even right, a follow up question I would have would be could we have something like that in a character's background and simply never tell the story of it, just like, someone asks when did you lose your virginity the answer is 14 and we leave it at that?
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Oreo

That is correct Red. So long as there is no description it can be mentioned that something happened.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Serephino

So it can be part of a character's history, and mentioned that the event took place, but no juicy details.

Oreo

Quote from: Serephino on January 21, 2018, 11:14:15 PM
So it can be part of a character's history, and mentioned that the event took place, but no juicy details.

Exactly.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin