Dark Roleplay. Female wanted [MUL]

Started by Arkaniel, August 08, 2009, 12:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

I have an introduction worked out for a roleplay. My male character is a werewolf clan leader, based on the werewolves in Markus Heitz series. My character is going on one of his periodical rampages through Europe, killing and having some lustful fun. The Female role I am looking for is a woman of a Werewolf-hunting family who is trying to track me down. She is aware that the werewolf that is on this rampage is older, powerful and obviously a leader, but unaware of his human identity.

Now, we meet up as humans and I know you are the hunter stalking me (scent). I am going to play with and manipulate you, seducing you. The plot could go several ways from here. I could actually fall in love with you and try to turn away as much as possible from my evil ways, or I could end up slowly destroying you, through the rest of your family first, while enjoying the fact you are in love with my human side and unaware you are loving the beast as well. As for the actual adult part, feel free to let me know your personal preferences. I am leaning towards being slightly dominating, as is in my character's nature.

(PS: I posted this in IM-request thread, too, but to me, it is playable in both/either, I just like the idea)

knightsdestiny

I think this sounds like a very intrigueing idea. There are certainly a lot of possibilities where the story could go and a good deal of indepth character developement. I would be interested in playing the female character for this story idea. :)

Arkaniel

The story is taken with butterflykiss. Everyone that likes the plot, feel free to use it, too.