4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

*wakes up*

Did I get Laid?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Saleen Shadows

Please don't make me. *smiles evilly*

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Saleen Shadows

Lady Grimm

Wait... What? That's it?

Deamonbane

Size does matter, baby...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Saleen Shadows

Oh punish me officer. ;)

Lady Grimm

Where'd you learn that?!

Saleen Shadows

That's my little secret.

Cayenne

Something in the muffins..~

ONs & OFF

Lady Grimm

Make the sandwich yourself!

(LOL :P)

Deamonbane

Outsider

Saleen Shadows

Sorry that's your fault.

Outsider

Saleen Shadows

Deamonbane

Okay... you, next time...

Saleen Shadows

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Outsider

MelisaArtemis

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

MelisaArtemis

Thats enough, you're wasted

adroitgrayman