The Walking Dead Inspired Apocalypse Setting [ F for M ]

Started by Mellific, April 27, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellific

Those Who Remain
~The Apocalypse~

I have tried making this game work twice before and still have not been able to get it very far off the ground. The craving for this particular setting, and story, has not been sated, and as such, I am seeking a new partner to team up with me and take on a zombie filled adventure, with gore, blood, death, and of course, some heavy romance. The titles above are the titles of both previous attempts, which are listed on my Rp's link, one under 'paused games,' and the other under 'dead games,' should anyone wish to read through the details of what it is I'm looking for.

Otherwise, an interested typist can shoot me a PM, or add me on Yahoo, and we can converse through either outlet. But, to sum it up, I basically want a game which is inspired by, but does not copy or follow, The Walking Dead (TV show on AMC, and video/PC game, by Tell Tale Games). I do not require a potential partner to have to have played the game, or even watched the show, so long as we go over the 'rules,' and the 'understandings,' about the specifics. What I mean by that is, since every apocalypse styled movie, game, Rp, etc, seems to have their own particular take on things, like whether or not they call the 'living dead' zombies, or how long it takes for a dead person to turn, what the outlook looks like for the future and the 'cure' if there even is one. I am interested in the openness of the setting as well however, and would love to be able to create a story with a partner, knowing we have all sorts of freedom to mold the story however we wish to, without pre-planning every little thing. I'm interested in developing a romance-heavy, action-heavy, story, with someone on a one-on-one basis, who is able to play NPC characters, who would make a good partnership with me, and hopefully, (if it's not asking too much) would take this story to its conclusion, with me.

If interested, please PM me, or add me on Yahoo, and we can start a discussion.

O/O | A/A | MM