A Priest With Demons (M seeking F)

Started by Legendary, November 28, 2011, 10:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legendary

I have no idea what's brought on this idea, but I'd like to give it a try. I'm thinking a man of the cloth struggles with an attraction he has with one of the regulars of his church. She's a damaged woman (exactly how can be discussed). The woman seeks him out hoping he'll be a saving grace for her in her pursuit for some normalcy and an escape from her own demons. He does his best to send her down the right path, but instead the two of them begin a torrid affair. Does their small town suspect something?  Are they found out? Is she married? Are there things she isn't telling him?

There's a ton to be fleshed out and a lot of ways it can go which is why it interests me. I'm up for modern-day or even baby boomer era. I'm hoping the partner I find is able to add to the story and give some input. Critiques and ideas are welcome and encouraged.

Also, I'm not too well-versed in Catholicism or any other religion for that matter, but I'm going to try to make my representation as authentic as possible. Hell, he's not going to be a saint anyway.

This will definitely be a long-term with a preference for forums. Other methods can be discussed.

Feel free to PM me to discuss the inner workings.