News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Request for a psycho-thriller RP

Started by Chaelim, April 12, 2010, 08:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaelim

I would like some people to join me in a psycho-thriller RP, Details to come later.

angeli

Hey, I'm interested. What are the deets?

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Chaelim

Wow.... this is awkward. I lost my idea sheets weeks ago sadly.  :-[ :'(

angeli

ONs & OFFs

Chaelim

angeli

Well, I was looking for the psycho-thriller game, but it seems to have disappeared. ;)

ONs & OFFs

pendarious

hehe psyco thrillers are great.......
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

angeli

Do you have any ideas for a thriller game, pendarious?

ONs & OFFs

pendarious

ah none i'm afraid.....the last psycho thriller ive monitored was rewatching neon genesis evangelion.....
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

SirAndy

I'm not sure if it'll take your fancy, but I was doing an RP recently on another site about psycho killers.
It was more based on tight, suspenseful dialogue than action, but it was fun nonetheless.  Besides, me and the other person weren't up to the action yet, so there's always room for it.

pendarious

psycho thrillers don't have to be about action they can be tight suspenseful mysteries and shit.....that's why i like higurashi and umineko and ghost in the shell and death note.......and paprika and stuff like that ya know?

Inked Harlequin

I have an idea for a serial killer-romance RP?

I have a scene written up but I don't know if it'd interest anybody.

I'd be playing a female character, the civilian.

Here's a short outline of the plot...

Basically my character and her friend go into the woods where they get attacked, my friend gets killed by two men. The serial killer comes along, dressed as a police officer and kills the men that killed my friend. He makes threats to me but after my begging, decides he'll set me free in the morning. After releasing me, he starts to feel an emotion he's never felt before.
Then he begins the hunt to track me down and tries to discover why he's been having these feelings.