Multi-character ideas~ (M for F)

Started by Koibito, December 09, 2013, 02:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koibito

So I have a couple inspirations that I've been craving recently which would preferably involve many characters but can be just one main pairing if it needs to be. I doubt these would be picked up by anyone but you can't know 'till you try, right?

First off a bit about me as a partner. My O/O's can be found in my signature at your leisure~

I'm online most days and post frequently rather than having an average post per day rate so as long as my partner posts then chances are I'll be posting back frequently as long as I am home.

The ideas~

Saint Seiya
This is an idea I'd rp almost anything for, but before I go on posting the mass amounts of ideas I have, I would rather know someone interested in this and discuss ideas with them since this is an obscure series that I have an obsession for. If anyone would be interested in any of the shorter stories I'd have for this yet don't know the series and would like a rundown of the details that one would need to know, I could do that too. I love talking about the series so even if someone ends up uninterested in an rp, to tell anyone about the series would be fun enough for me so don't be afraid to ask about this story of Greek Myth, Zodiac and Constellation basis, and epic armored action~

Another note: Unless convinced, only willing to play OC's for this one save maybe a couple like the Gods if need be.

Images

RWBY
This one I personally will be playing OC and some other characters (maybe canon if I can be convinced) but I do not mind my partner playing OC and or canon characters. Since this series is early on, I'd rather stick to more character dynamics and basic hunting and those types of action scenes rather than a largely world encompassing plot. I think it would be fun to play with the dynamics of a team, other teams, and the like in the setting given in RWBY while adding a good amount of smut to the mix for fun~

Images - NSFW

PM me if interested and we can flesh out the details.

Hope to hear from an interested partner soon!~
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~

Koibito

O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~