Interest thread

Started by Valerian, November 24, 2009, 07:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Mayerling

I would like to play as well if there's a place for me.

*gives a dignified nod of request*

Valerian

The current game is full, I'm afraid, and Mafia games aren't really set up for people to join after they've started, anyway.  But there will be other games in the not-too-distant future, and you're very welcome to join in then.  :)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

RP7466

I am interested in the next one. I havn't done one yet but it sounds like a lot of fun.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Nadir

Next one for me, too. Thought I had already expressed an interest in playing one of your future games, but apparently not.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kye

Ariadne

I would actually love to play in another one...see if I can survive past the first night! *grins*
I was lost for some time.
Ari's Absences and Social Thread    ||    Ari's Notes for Writing

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Valerian

Woot!  :)  *starts list*

RP7466
Eden
Marguerite
Kyrsa
Aridane
Mith
Caeli
Night Stalker
Ryven

I'm tentatively plotting up something in an ancient Celtic setting, if anyone has any suggestions along those lines.  :)

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caeli

I want a Celtic setting. :O
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Valerian

Then you shall have it!   ;D

*plots and schemes*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ariadne

That is awesomness.  A Celtic game would be a lot of fun.
I was lost for some time.
Ari's Absences and Social Thread    ||    Ari's Notes for Writing

Night Stalker

Would like to join if there is room for a newcomer.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Ryven

I'll go with a Celtic theme, but I'll be glad to give my place up if someone new comes along.

Valerian

Well, we're at nine so far, and I'm not ready to start yet, anyway -- any excuse for me to do a little research on the Celts first.   ;D  But hopefully there will be room for everyone; and if not, anyone who has to sit out will get first chance at the next game.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Zealously Jaded

I'd like to join but I don't mind waiting, maybe watch one play out to see how it progresses :D

sinera

I'm always interested! If not this game, then the next!
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Beguile's Mistress

Please include me if there is room.  I love the Celtic theme idea and would love to play.  However, if someone new comes along and wants to be included I'll give up my place for them.

Imogen

I'm always interested but have been very spoiled with game slots! If you can use one more, by all means count me in! If you have too many, just toss me on a waiting list for whenever :-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Remiel

If anyone's interested, I'm going to be starting up my own Mafia-style game which will, unimaginatively enough, be set in the style and era of a fictional Italian Mafia.  It's going to be a little bit different than what you're used to (and perhaps a bit difficult to understand at first), but I've run a game very similar to it on another site which was a success and lots of fun as well.  I'm shooting for about sixteen to eighteen people (eight or nine on each team).

To avoid cluttering up Valerian's thread, if this piques your interest, please respond to my advertisement in the Group Games Wanted forum.  Thanks!   :D

Caeli

Another fun theme might be the Greek (or whatever culture's) pantheon. >.>; Gods and conspiracies and the rampant throwing of lightning bolts?
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Valerian

RP7466
Eden
Marguerite
Kyrsa
Aridane
Mith
Caeli
Night Stalker
Ryven
Absinthe Tori
sinera
Beguile's
Imogen

I should be starting sometime next week, with any luck, and hopefully there will be room for all!  And don't forget to pester Remiel about his game.  ;)

Oh, and Greek gods is on my short list of themes I haven't tried yet, so I just might get to that one at some point.   :D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Quote from: Valerian on June 06, 2010, 09:05:58 PM
Oh, and Greek gods is on my short list of themes I haven't tried yet, so I just might get to that one at some point.   :D

I would like to put in my reservation for that one right now! Also, put me down as an alternate for the Celt one. ;)

Lord Mayerling

Consider me interested in joining another game at any time, Valerian! I love these games.

Aiden