Pokemon (EX~Shield your eyes~)

Started by bluemoon, September 23, 2010, 09:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSJ4Gojeta

Sure, go for it. I was actually going to suggest that idea in my last post but forgot.

bluemoon

Well, this is looking good, but we still need an evil leader. If anyone is up for it, or knows someone who would be good for the spot, please send them a notice to try and get them to join, greatly appreciated
-Blue
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfy

Pokemon: Leafeon
Responds to: Leaf
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Sexual Quirks: Tentacles, Knotting Cock.

Soo...I suppose I'll just wait for Aya...o3o

aya

Ah yes, sorry! I've just been really busy but I'd still love to play. Getting lots of work done though, so hopefully I'll be stabilized by tomorrow ;)

Jarod1

Quote from: SSJ4Gojeta on October 03, 2010, 09:34:03 AM
Sure, go for it. I was actually going to suggest that idea in my last post but forgot.

sounds great look forward to it. :)

FallenFeather

Name: Ailena Grolsch
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Position: Trainer
Appearance:
Ailena stands about 5'4" and weighs about 116 lbs. She's a tiny girl that wears pretty much the same thing every day. Many figure her to be in some kind of cult, though contrary to popular belief, she's quite bubbly and out there.
Background: (Will edit when I figure it out)
Team:
Raichu
Arcanine
Machamp
Tentacruel
Meganium
Espeon

aya

Name: Ada Hart
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Position: Breeder / Trainer
Background: Ada had always been interested in pokemon; but not like everyone else. Most people, her friends included, dreamed of being trainers- hoping one day to challenge the pokemon league. Ada, however, never really shared the same enthusiasm. Instead, she preferred to be a breeder. Caring for pokemon, making sure they were happy.. that was something that she loved to do.

Of course, that didn't stop her from battling either. Ada had always been a highly competetive person. While her primary focus wasn't battling, she has never refused a battle and has even won a few gym badges. Ada's favorite pokemon to breed are Eevees, and all of its evolutions; although, she has a strange preference for her Leafeon.

Pokemon: Leafeon (Played by Wolfy- all of this is up to him, but I put one up anyway for now).
Nickname: Leaf
Level: 40
Moves: Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Baton Pass, Grasswhistle, Synthesis, X-Scissor.
Personality: Played by Wolfy.
Ability: Leaf Guard

Pokemon: Espeon
Nickname: Espy
Level: 35
Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Calm Mind, Swift, Quick Attack.
Personality: Very affectionate towards Ada, and not so much the other pokemon; doesn't care at all for battling and generally acts coldly whenever there is a battle. Espy is similar to a spoiled house cat.
Ability: Synchronize

Pokemon: Electivire
Nickname: Aleck
Level: 50
Moves: Thunderpunch, Icepunch, Cross Chop, Earthquake, Quick Attack, Substitute.
Personality: Unfriendly and generally mean. Aleck prefers not to hang around with Ada or the other pokemon, being somewhat of a bully when he is around. Although he acts that way, he cares for the others deep inside, though he'll never show it.
Ability: Motor Engine

Pokemon: Vaporeon
Nickname: Vee
Level: 38
Moves: Surf, Wish, Protect, Substitute, Acid Armor, Baton Pass.
Personality: Vee is amazingly kind; she is regularly nice to Espy, who doesn't care much for the other pokemon; and even Aleck, who just shoos her off with a discharge of electricity. She is always seen bouncing back and forth between the pokemon, keeping everybody happy.
Ability: Water Absorb

bluemoon

Looking good...still need an evil genius though...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Zelric Miras

What are you looking in evil genius?

Wolfy

Yay. :D...And my Trainer is a Breeder too.

There's a joke in there somewhere. ^-^

bluemoon

Quote from: Leorobin on October 05, 2010, 10:51:39 PM
What are you looking in evil genius?

Somebody with excellent RP skills, who isn't squeamish about rape, bestiality, tentacles, m/m contact, etc who knows a good deal about Pokemon.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Zelric Miras

I'll pm you...

Name: Maximilian Rover
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, leans towards females
Position: Evil leader?
Appearance: Picture
The crystal in his lapel emits a focused low pitched shockwave to disrupt the balance of the target.
Background:
Maximilian was raised in a wealthy family, his father had amassed a considerable fortune through the formulation and production of chemicals and other products for use with pokemon. Most were oriented towards health care and cosmetic uses. A radical group blamed them for experimenting in cruel ways with pokemon, which to Max's father, was not true. A small group of scientist that were working in the company used the facilities for illegal experimentation that could have applications in battle.

Both his mother and father were killed during an attack by this group and the company was closed for a few years. Maximilian inherited the control of his father's company and cleaned it's public face by firing the scientist that were involved in those experiments. Away from the public, he took the scientist to an underground laboratory in which they developed the pheromone he is now using to fulfill his deviant needs. The first tests of the pheromone were done on the same radical group that killed his parents and their pokemon.
Other:-

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Responds to: Lin
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Quirks: Submissive, Slave play.

BraveEarth

Name: Tristan Piyatyrs

Sexual Orientation:Wanna be Asexual but Jenny doesn't let him..

Position:Nomadic Breeder

Appearance: Tristan is about 5'7" having finished growing during his early twenties, his height makes him look thinner than he is, because of his life of travel he really doesn't allow himself to go with his weight... working off most of what he eats. His body itself is in between lean an muscled... while he isn't a body builder there is more than enough clear definition. The muscles he uses are more for climbing rarely does he like to travel by flight or let hit pokemon do the work for him. He has short black hair, not shaved more... amateurishly cut by Jenny, used to cut it himself before Jenny.

Tristan dresses in mostly dark variations of green which complement his eyes and allow him to slightly camouflage himself allowing him to avoid a few more unecessary confrontations. He usually wear a pair of long pants that vary in thickness depending on the climate with pads sewed into the knees on the insides to add a bit more cushion in case of accidents. He has a multitude of long and short sleeve shirts that he packs with him and two jackets one for wind and one for snow that he keeps around. He carries with him standard knives and firestarting equipment not taking shelter with him because he prefers to use natural shelter or will shell for a room if Jenny complains about sleeping on the dirt after one too many nights. Tristan also carries around a portable storage system hook up so he can effectively breed pokemon for months without having to go to the city to exchange...

Background:Tristan grew up in Hoenn where his natural urge to explore caused him his first pokemon to be forced upon him in order to have him be safe in the adults mind. He lightly trained the pokemon not really battling it more than any child would normally having much more of an interest in exploring every hill and valley of Hoenn. After a few years his parents moved to Johto where Tristan was even more keen to explore, a new land inspiring the hiker with in him. It was during one of his explorations of the Dark cave that Tristan caught his first pokemon a Dunsparce. Although he didn't fight with that either.. when Tristan turned 16 he would have gotten into a circumstance that made him aquire a Tyrogue.

Now fighting pokemon especially Tyrogue are notoriusly hard to raise casually because of their inclination to competition, and thus Tristan was forced to become a full fledged Trainer... He collected a few badges when his Tyrogue evolved into a Hitmontop and by then he had grown to love and respect the notion of raising pokemon... For the next 6 years Tristan took steps to become a pokemon breeder helping out in pokemon centers and local day care centers. However he hated being cooped up and would ofter disappear for days with other peoples pokemon just to get some fresh air. It became clear that he couldn't work like a normal breeder staying in one area just to raise their and other peoples pokemon. So he decided to try out something new, kind of hybrid between a hiker and a breeder.

During the first few months of this experimental career a young girl of 9 got attached to one of the Pokemon he was raising... she followed him and this Pokemon. While Tristan didn't approve of her following him he didn't actively try to bring her home... letting her just straggle behind him until she would sneak on his camp side him letting her steal food. Eventually she became his sort of partner telling him her name was Jennifer. Together the two traveled all four regions raising multitudes of different Pokemon learning about the cultures and such... Jennifer began to demand a few carnal things from Tristan however that while he didn't like, he put up with it however thinking that she wasnt able to find release elsewhere having tried to teach her to go solo. That didn't go well.. so the last two years she took what she needed...

Pokemon:
Dunsparce
Swampert
Luxray
Milotic
Houndoom
Gible

BraveEarth

Wondering if anyone would mind playing Jenny... she's completely up to you save for age and team... well okay ill give a suggested team... but she stays 17

Suggested Team: Vaporeon
Luxio
Masquerain
Teddiursa
Vibrava
Vulpix

bluemoon

WELL! Now that we have our evil Genius, this thing can get started! I'll make an IC thread some time in the next few days, I also have to think up a CS for myself...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Datdudecandraw

Would it be too late for a wild Pokemon to enter? I'd like to play an "evil" Lucario if thats still possible.

bluemoon

Never too late, though the IC thread wont be up tonight. Unfortunately I just don't have the time tonight, hopefully tomorrow during the day.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Datdudecandraw

Thats alright. I guess I'd like to be a Lucario used by the evil genius or something like that to pray on the other pokemon and trainers.

bluemoon

Just fill out the Pokemon CS, like Wolfy did.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Datdudecandraw

Pokemon: Lucario
Responds to:n/a
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Quirks: smaller partners, resisting, bdsm, dominating

bluemoon

Alright, so I've got these two up so far:
Character Thread
OOC Thread
I'll get the IC thread up later today. These links are also on the front page, so they don't get lost.
Please resubmit your Characters to me via PM so I can put them up in the Character Thread, also, please look at the template on the first page, I updated it so you can put up your team in a more comprehensive manner.

It should be noted, that when Pokemon are genetically modified it essentially makes them SUPER strong, so level doesn't matter, and they can use virtually any move the Pokemon can learn naturally, so that also doesn't matter for those who are playing Pokemon. IF you are playing a Pokemon before being genetically modified, please add moves and level.
Okay...so I think that's it...ummm....yea, I guess so, I'll just post again if I remember whatever I seem to be forgetting.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

bluemoon

I changed move limit to 8, and please PM me your pokemon's moves and levels so I can add them to your profiles.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

bluemoon

The game thread is up! The link to it is also on the first page here and in the OOC and character threads in case you lose it.

Game Thread
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

bluemoon

Will everyone who submitted a CS to me via PM check the character sheet thread to make sure I put your CS up? Please and thank you.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nevermore of blood ravens

I'm interested for whatever you require of me. This looks to fun to pass up.