Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

She pulled her into a gentle kiss, pretending to rest her head on her shoulder. "I promise I'll make it up to you," she whispered into Geri's ear.

Lawshenk

" I think I can resist for now"

Lady Jenn

"Why don't you pick the café?" Mandi asked Geri. "You've almost certainly got better taste in food than I do."

Lawshenk

" I am thinking Dunkin doughnuts there less fatty"

Lady Jenn

They found their way to the shop, which was thankfully not too busy at that moment. "You guys find a table," Mandi said. "Me and Val will sort us out a few doughnuts."

Lawshenk

They sat at a table near the back of the store in a corner where not many people can see them"

Lady Jenn

"Are you okay?" Linda mouthed to Geri, taking her hand under the table and giving it a gentle squeeze, resting her head on her shoulder.

Lawshenk

" I'm fine, I am not a chairty case thought and that's exactly what I feel"

Lady Jenn

"I'm sure she doesn't mean it like that," she said. "But unless you're hiding a secret stash of cash somewhere we're a bit stuck."

Lawshenk

" I know but it doesn't stop me feeling it " she looked at her " sorry to message your life up like this "

Lady Jenn

"I've got the only girl I've truly loved with me finally," she said, pulling her into a tender kiss. "If this is what you call messing with my life, you're welcome to mess with it more."

Lawshenk

" I just feel inadequate"

Lady Jenn

"Not at all," Linda said. "Take it from me, the truth is the exact opposite of that, you couldn't be more wrong about yourself."

Lawshenk

" well i need cash bunny"

Lady Jenn

"You could get a job," Linda said. "I'm sure you've got plenty of talents that could be put to good, and well-paid, uses."

Lawshenk

" I'm to your I'm still at school'

Lady Jenn

"Well the only other option is you use my money," she said. "But is that much better than getting Mandi to pay for everything?"

Lawshenk

" or mums and well were still hardly talking "she sighed " just make a not so I can pay her back"

Lady Jenn

"Will do," she said, giving her another tender kiss as Val and Mandi brought the food over. "It's probably a good thing these aren't just for me, I'd probably eat all of them without a moment's thought."

Lawshenk

" is any one else confused the tails "

Lady Jenn

"There's a reason magical creatures can live safely in the human world," Val said. "It turns out that if humans don't want to see magic something about their brains mean they see...around them, if it makes sense?"

Lawshenk

" since I got mine I just can eat anything and not put on weight and have not been to the loo”

Lady Jenn

"That doesn't sound so bad to me," Mandi said, grinning. "If that's what you get for having a tail I wish I'd got one sooner."

Lawshenk

" just worriese is all"

Lady Jenn

"If it was a problem we'd have been warned about it," Linda said. "We should enjoy this while it lasts, we'll probably find out there's a catch to this deal soon enough."