News:

Main Menu

Resident Evil 6

Started by SinXAzgard21, June 06, 2012, 05:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

Anyone intrested in this?  I know that I am.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Sel Nar

Only if it doesn't have the utterly stupid inventory system RE5 had. I want the inventory space to carry a pistol, a shotgun, a Sniper Rifle, and a Magnum, 100-300 rounds for each, AND healing items, PlzThankyou. (Yes, I've been playing RE4 again. Yes, I'll never get tried of the maxed out Striker having a 100-round drum mag)

Inkidu

I liked RE5's inventory, but I also liked RE4's, so meh... as long as it's not a pain to navigate I'm a happy clam. I'm psyched for it, I wonder how long it'll take them to bring back Wesker (you know they're gonna'). :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Sel Nar on June 06, 2012, 06:52:57 PM
Only if it doesn't have the utterly stupid inventory system RE5 had. I want the inventory space to carry a pistol, a shotgun, a Sniper Rifle, and a Magnum, 100-300 rounds for each, AND healing items, PlzThankyou. (Yes, I've been playing RE4 again. Yes, I'll never get tried of the maxed out Striker having a 100-round drum mag)

RE5 I never needed that many guns....  Nor did I in RE4.

Wolfy

RE6 will have Co-Op, won't it?

As long as it doesn't have the multiplayer from RE:RC....

Sel Nar

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 06, 2012, 10:40:46 PM
RE5 I never needed that many guns....  Nor did I in RE4.

Not a matter of need, just a matter of wanting some stupidly overpowered doomcannon for something completely inappropriate, like one-shotting the first boss.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Sel Nar on June 06, 2012, 11:35:54 PM
Not a matter of need, just a matter of wanting some stupidly overpowered doomcannon for something completely inappropriate, like one-shotting the first boss.

...  I can't see how that would be fun but okay.

Inkidu

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 07, 2012, 01:48:40 AM
...  I can't see how that would be fun but okay.
I always saw that kind of stuff as a reward for beating some pretty tough stuff. Sure the infinite launcher was easy, but the handcannon was hard. Five stars with all characters on all stages.

Did you know that HUNK is considered a lethal joke character? He was my best merc in RE4. ;\
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sel Nar

Quote from: Inkidu on June 07, 2012, 07:24:27 AM
I always saw that kind of stuff as a reward for beating some pretty tough stuff. Sure the infinite launcher was easy, but the handcannon was hard. Five stars with all characters on all stages.

Did you know that HUNK is considered a lethal joke character? He was my best merc in RE4. ;\

And that's the reason; paying a million petesa for an RPG-7 with infinite ammo? fine for a run where your entire point is to see how many chunks of enemies can rain from the skies at once. Getting the Hand Cannon and chumping everything in the game with a stupidly powerful gun you Earned? Priceless.

Raziel

Huge Resident Evil fan (As my Chris avatar shows :P) I've played every game so yeah I'm psyched for 6. Plus I'm really looking to see what happens between Chris and Leon after that fight in the trailer.

Shjade

Quote from: Inkidu on June 07, 2012, 07:24:27 AM

He's a joke character? I thought that was Tofu's job.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Inkidu

Quote from: Shjade on June 07, 2012, 08:13:36 PM
He's a joke character? I thought that was Tofu's job.
Lethal joke character. :D Youtube HUNK's neck-breaker ballet. He does have the least amount of kit, and no knife. Knives are apparently serious business in the Mercenaries crowd.