Recruiting Teachers for St. Cat's

Started by lovelygirl, November 08, 2011, 08:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Hi there I am in need of a few new teachers for St. Catherine's Please feel free to PM me a character sheet.

Here is a link to the board:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=491.0
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

MissFire

What classes do you need teachers for?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

lovelygirl

Pm me a character sheet with the subjects you would like to teach. If we need to change them I'll let you know.

Ons &Offs

MissFire

Okay, but can you explain more about this game and how it works? Or a character template?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

DomShark

Hmmm, interested but a little intimidated by the size and scope of pre-existing stuff. How much freedom/control would I have over my course load / student admission? Would my classes have their own thread?

I just don't exactly know how I feel about so many male writers writing female characters... I shouldn't even be considering with my current load, but I have never played a thread like this with it's own board.

Super tempted...
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

lovelygirl

Quote from: MissFire on November 10, 2011, 10:07:08 PM
Okay, but can you explain more about this game and how it works? Or a character template?

The idea behind the school is outlined in OOC, but the short version is that St. Cat's has what we call a 'special program.' we take girls that from our student body that may have had a troubled past or that are so desperately shy and reserved and they are integrated into the program.

They have a group of special teachers that teach these girls. The regular class holds all types of students, but after classes, those girls get their special sessions. They are being molded into powerful women of industry, successful in all ways. But at the end of the day, they'll also only how to be the ultimate  lover/ slut to their future husband.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Quote from: DomShark on November 11, 2011, 02:09:32 AM
Hmmm, interested but a little intimidated by the size and scope of pre-existing stuff. How much freedom/control would I have over my course load / student admission? Would my classes have their own thread?

I just don't exactly know how I feel about so many male writers writing female characters... I shouldn't even be considering with my current load, but I have never played a thread like this with it's own board.

Super tempted...

Well the girls are already selected for the program, so you would be dealing with only those in the special program. You have a good amount of freedom for what you want to teach them, but if Avery (headmistress) feels that you have gone too far, as staff, you can be punished as well.

As for your apprehension of men writing at women, this may not be the game for you then. I allow cross gender writing and it's worked well. Every teacher has their own thread, but I do monitor my game closely so if I see something I don't like, I'll let you know.

Ons &Offs

Story Tale