Invited by Lord Walter Whent

What

A grand tournament, the likes that no one has ever seen

When

Beginning the first day of the third month, 281 AC
The tourney will last 7 days

Where

Harrenhal

The world stands on the brink, the whispers of rebellion float in the wind as Lord Whent announces his great tournament to boast his jewel in the Riverlands, honoring his daughter and sons before all.  All the lords and their families are invited to revel at the festivities, near and far.

OOC

IC
The Riverlands
Winterfell
King's Landing
Dorne

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

GnothiSeauton

Already stated it in IMs, but I'm definitely interested.

Edit:  If it's alright, and no one has an issue, I'd like to stake a claim for Ashara Dayne.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Aiden

Emjay

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

The Dark Raven

Don't forget to check the top post again.  I have updated the OOC threads and have placed the IC (but I won't build those until we're ready).

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Aiden

The Dark Raven

If anyone knows anyone that might be interested, pass it on!

Specifically looking for Northmen (Starks, Howland Reed, etc), Baratheons (Robert and Stannis--Renly would be too young), Arthur Dayne, Yohn Royce, Barristan Selmy, and other known attendees and their ladies.

Caela

Gnothi and Aiden, I need to hit you guys up for plottage in the next couple of days (though may be a bit slow because of work) as I am making a Targaryen bastard daughter. :)

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Caela on May 19, 2015, 09:24:26 PM
Gnothi and Aiden, I need to hit you guys up for plottage in the next couple of days (though may be a bit slow because of work) as I am making a Targaryen bastard daughter. :)

Oooh!!!

So looking forward to it!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Caela

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on May 19, 2015, 09:46:16 PM
Oooh!!!

So looking forward to it!

Thanks. :) When she's all done I'll shoot the sheet to you both to work out plottings around. She's going to be very pucally savvy and a collector of information people wouldn't want shared lol.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: RedEve on May 20, 2015, 07:34:50 AM
Is this strictly for canon characters?

Canon and OC.

Take a look at the Game Info thread.  It's been updated.

sansa

I'm currently working on a character for Rhaella Targaryen
If that's alright!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

The Dark Raven

Quote from: sansa on May 20, 2015, 11:00:05 AM
I'm currently working on a character for Rhaella Targaryen
If that's alright!

That's cool!  You may want to shoot Gnothi a PM, since she's expressed interest in the Mad King. :)

sansa

O/O

GnothiSeauton

I've got the ole Mad King pretty much written up if you want to look over him, Sansa and we can work on some of their relationship together.

I went mostly by AWoIaF.  I didn't go into relationships or anything like that, just because I'm waiting to build that a little bit.  I'll link you where I've got the sheet buried on here if you'd like.

Same thing for Ashara Dayne.  I' ve got her mostly written up.  I was waiting to hear from Emjay with her Elia before finishing up her history and submitting her.

Seeking New Stories

RedEve

Quote from: The Dark Raven on May 20, 2015, 10:51:44 AM
Canon and OC.

Take a look at the Game Info thread.  It's been updated.

I am thinking about creating an OC belonging to one of the secondary houses.
Either a bannerman of the Tyrells or the Martells.
Leaning heavily towards the Reach at the moment. Likely I will choose House Florent and make my OC a non-canon older sister to Selyse Florent (in the present in both the show and the books, wife to Stannis Baratheon). Her father would thus be Ryam Florent. Would this basic idea fit into your story? If so, I will start working on a CS for her.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

GnothiSeauton

I'm totally up for plotting and discussing Aerys II Targaryen and Ashara Dayne!

I've got an Iron Islander in my head who has taken my muse as his salt wife too.

Seeking New Stories

Ascia

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Ascia on May 23, 2015, 02:09:13 PM
I might do Jaime Lannister.

Jaime Lannister (and Cersei) have been claimed.

Ascia

Inerrant Lust

I really like Barristan, but I feel he would be a boring character to play..

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on May 23, 2015, 03:09:24 PM
I really like Barristan, but I feel he would be a boring character to play..

If you'd like to work something out with Barristan, I'd be happy to plot with my Ashara Dayne character.  I know he had something of a crush on her according to Dance With Dragons.

Seeking New Stories

Inerrant Lust

Yeah, that's the thing- only a crush. It has been quite some time since I've read the last two books which involved him as a POV character, and to be honest, they weren't really all that good... so I don't remember much. :P

But yeah, Barristan is such a boss and quite possibly the only honest man around that I can't imagine him ever coming even close to breaking his vows or getting involved in any of the plotting that is sure to come about in the game.