Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever pretend to remember someone's name, even though you have no clue what it is?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

jeneregretterien

Guilty.

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Hell is empty; All the devils are here

Vishannii

Not guilty! I don't dance, so even if the devil offered...

Ever have an in depth conversation with someone who knew you, but who you couldn't remember at all?

Mordred

Yes. A few times. It did come back later, though.

Ever have weird moments where you think something, something not exactly common.. then someone you are near says that exact and unusual thing?
*See Pillory*

Vishannii

Guilty, I then told him to stay out of my head.

Ever run around with a phone calling your cell phone so you can find it? (what I was doing just moments ago)

Flaming

Guilty

ever looked for something that was already in your hands?

Dahling

Guilty.  ...on more than one occasion.

Ever known someone was looking for something that you were holding and didn't say anything, just to see how long it took 'em to realize it?

Stone

Not since I was seven.

Ever leashed a dragonfly?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Caitlin

Not guilty. (Can you actually do that? It sounds kinda cruel. :-s)

Ever heard somebody ask for his/her glasses, while he/ she was already wearing them?

Endorphin

Totally

Ever ask for your own (sun)glasses whilst already wearing them?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Phoenixrisen

Yeah, they were on the top of my head...

Have you ever ridden in a police car?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Endorphin

Yes, but not as a felon.

Same question?

Phoenixrisen

Nope, not in any capacity. *Is now curious what Endorphin was doing in a police car.*

Have you ever been skinny dipping?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Endorphin

Yes. Once at midnight, midwinter, drunk and in front of an audience with a very brief striptease. *Sigh*

Have you?

Phoenixrisen

I wish, I've never had the guts.

Have you ever bathed out of doors, naked in the snow?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Endorphin

No, I haven't. Sounds like frisky fun though. Dammit, Phoenix, I keep thinking of questions that are inappropriate for this place! :P

Have you?

Phoenixrisen

Yep. There wasn't anyone but family about and I was feeling really grimy and needed to actually get clean. Sponge baths are horrible for that.

Have you ever stood under a waterfall?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Endorphin

Yes, so refreshing.

Have you ever dreamt you could breathe underwater?

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Endorphin

Yes. One of my favourite dreams.

Ever dreamt you were flying unassisted?

Autumn52

yes in fact that is the best dreams ever. I feel so free.

Have you ever gotten a ticket that you didn't deserve?

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

Yes, and plenty of tickets that I did.

Have you ever tried to bribe or seduce a policeman or official?

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Endorphin

Nope.

Have you ever been arrested?

Kevben Battleheart

Nope, though came close to being pulled over for speeding (luckily something else caught their attention)

Ever been in a fight with another driver?
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.