Checkmate [Recruitment Thread - Come hither Creative Mind!]

Started by TheBlackThrone, February 03, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Still interested. Just have to figure out if I have time to devote to it. I really like the idea. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: persephone325 on May 26, 2018, 04:43:39 AM
Still interested. Just have to figure out if I have time to devote to it. I really like the idea. ^^

Well, we move more leisurely than my other games. Like VERY leisurely and we have a discord. So, it shouldn't feel taxing. I'm satisfied that this game has dedicated writers in it so I'm not too worried about posting speed. We're all patient.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Lady Sakura

Just to put this out there. The story Grandfather Death is reserved for mes.

persephone325

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on May 26, 2018, 04:55:42 AM
Well, we move more leisurely than my other games. Like VERY leisurely and we have a discord. So, it shouldn't feel taxing. I'm satisfied that this game has dedicated writers in it so I'm not too worried about posting speed. We're all patient.

Well, that might sway my decision. ^^

Are we allowed to use fairy tales from other parts of the world? Like Ireland, or an Asian country? Or would you rather we stick with American/British tales?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: persephone325 on May 27, 2018, 03:55:38 AM
Well, that might sway my decision. ^^

Are we allowed to use fairy tales from other parts of the world? Like Ireland, or an Asian country? Or would you rather we stick with American/British tales?

You can use fairy tales from all parts of the world. You just have to prove that they are indeed fairy tales and not a myth/legend.
The gates are open

persephone325

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on May 27, 2018, 12:42:02 PM
You can use fairy tales from all parts of the world. You just have to prove that they are indeed fairy tales and not a myth/legend.

Okey-dokey! *wanders off to do some research*
I don't know.

TheBlackThrone

Hey all,

Updated the roster with current cast. Front page is current. We're always looking for more creative writers to contribute to this awesome story. We have a lot of excellent writers in here. If you want to get in on a long-term game with good people, this is it.  :-)
The gates are open