Werewolves XI [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

The more the day goes on the more LadySky begins to doubt Lunarking's guilt. She has a gut feeling and ignoring her gut feelings have often gotten her into trouble. With a sigh she decides to go with Scott, there was something in his eyes that made her suspect him.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Lunarking: 9 votes - Eden, Teno, Izu, Pixi, Scott, Marg, country, Elandra, Kip
Scott: 4 votes - Remiel, LadySky, Xandi, Lunarking
Izu: 2 votes - Transgirlenstein, Diabolus Lupus
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kip

"I have to agree with everyone - Lunarking does look the most suspicious."  Kip said, his face downcast at having to vote for someone's demise.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn52

Xandi steps out of the shadows where she has been watching things unfold. She says, "perhaps Remiel is right."

I mean look at poor Lunarking, he doesn't look like he could hurt anyone with that size of a hang over. Perhaps he does just have a drinking problem.

I think I will change my vote to Scott as well.  I find the fact that he took such great pleasure in revealing that he was just being mean to Lunarking, as a sign.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

country

Food was the answer.  Food is always the answer.  In times of grief and stress we always turn to food. 

Now that we have lost our wonderful muffin man I must make haste to set up the barbie.

“Get your hot snags and steak sandwiches from the smithy”

I sure wish I knew how to make raised doughnuts.  They are always a crowd pleaser.

Elandra

Suspecting the Goddess of Miller's Crossing was busy at the time of her vote, Elandra reiterated her belief that Lunarking was the guilty party.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Autumn Sativus

My bad, Elandra, I knew you voted... but I guess I missed it. Sorry.
Us against the world

Lunarking

Sighs. "Well, Scott I'm sorry but ya know."

Lunarking

Noting that it's impossible to clear his name, Lunarking goes into the dress shop and puts on his shirt then heads to his own Saloon. "Well, Y'all know where I'll be."

Valerian

Sadly, Val mourns the loss of their baker for a time before turning her thoughts to the grave question of finding the guilty party.  "Perhaps Lunarking is one of the werewolves," she muses, seeing the votes pour in against him.  She can only hope that they are right in this guess.  To soothe herself, she starts organizing the bookshelves.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Lunarking

Inside the Saloon he pours himself 16 ounce cup full of vodka, Galliano, and orange juice. He then sighs and takes a big sip.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Lunarking: 10 votes - Eden, Teno, Izu, Pixi, Scott, Marg, country, Elandra, Kip, Valerian
Scott: 4 votes - Remiel, LadySky, Xandi, Lunarking
Izu: 2 votes - Transgirlenstein, Diabolus Lupus

Not voted: Trieste, Ryieahna, Rockin
Us against the world

Rockin

Just out of total randomness, I'm gonna go with Scott

Autumn Sativus

Do I need to start putting a time limit on votes, guys? -.-
I may not be posting again until Wednesday night at the latest, just as an fyi for everyone. I will try, but if you see my A&A thread, the next three days are complete madness for me.

The village agrees with a large majority that Lunarking is to blame for poor Ryven's death. Too many found him suspicious, each for their own reasons it would seem. The villagers would group together and carry him to a platform close to the center of the village, a noose already hanging in wait.

The event would end quickly, the lifeless peasant body swaying slightly from side to side as it waited to be cut down and put to rest. They had been harshly incorrect in their suspicions, and it would be a long and heavy night for all of them.

Players:
  • Country
  • Diabolos Lupus
  • Eden
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Pixilicious
  • Remiel
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Scott
  • Teno
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • Xandi

Roles:
  • 8 Peasants
  • 1 Cupid [[2 Lovers]]
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 4 Werewolves [[May be +1 from Alpha]]
  • 1 Alpha
Us against the world

Scott

Scott stood there a few minutes after the hanging wondering what was going on with this town. So many friends had perished, in such a short time. After helping to lower Lunarking's body, and prepare the grave for burial, he said goodbye to Lunarking with a simple, "I'm sorry I was wrong about you". Finally returning to their hut to make Elandra a nice dinner.

LadySky

LadySky held herself stiffly as she watched Lunarking strung up and killed. Her gut was screaming loudly that this was wrong and when he died she sobbed, her heart breaking as an innocent lost his life. She locked herself away for the night, staring at the bed Lunarking had laid unconscious in just the night before.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Transgirlenstein

Trans shook her head then went about building a temple to Saffron, Goddess of Miller's Cross.  She decided to become the priestess of the town and make sure the goddess was pleased.  Perhaps no one else would die then.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Autumn52

Xandi saddened by the events of the day seeks out Country for comfort.

Poor Lunarking, I wish I had told him how I thought he was cute and adorable, now he will never know.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Diabolus Lupus

Diabolus shook her head in sadness. Now two of their number were gone, and the culprit was still on the loose. This did not bode well for the rest of their small number. She made her way to the muffin shop knowing that grief was not a reason to starve herself.

She bought half a dozen, planning to bring some back to share with Ryie.

Ryieahna

((gah sorry for being slow, long weekend >.<))

Ryie had slept in, and woke up just as the lynching was beginning.  She looked for Dia when shen stepped out of the tavern to see the mob forming in the middle of the town, she needed to know what was going on.  But it was too late for an answer as she saw Lunarking swinging limply in the breeze as people began to move away from the hanging site.  She sunk to her knees, confused.  They had only been here a night, what crime could have been horrible enough to warrant death so swiftly. 

She stood as Dia approached with her gift of muffins.  "What happened?"  She asked as tears of grief and confusion began to well in her eyes.

Autumn Sativus

The village would wake to a sunny morning, one that seemed to be the start to a pleasant day. But it would not be long before the screams would echo through the town. It would seem that Pixilicious had been found dead in her bed, blood matting the sheets and the floor all around her body. The poor peasant girl had been killed the previous night, and the villagers were determined to get back at whatever was picking them off one by one.

They would quickly proceed to the center of the village and begin their votes for who was to blame for the deaths of Ryven and Pixi, their dear friends.

Players:
  • Country
  • Diabolos Lupus
  • Eden
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Scott
  • Teno
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • Xandi

Roles:
  • 7 Peasants
  • 1 Cupid [[2 Lovers]]
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 4 Werewolves [[May be +1 from Alpha]]
  • 1 Alpha
Us against the world

Nadir

Eden's breath hitches and pressed a hand to hir mouth at the sight of what had been done to Pixi. Shi thinks of all the people of the village, and shakes hir head. "Izu..."

Transgirlenstein

After she finishes praying, she gets up and comes out.  "I am sorry Izu but suspicion was on you last time and you escaped the noose.  Now our beloved Pixi is dead!"
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Autumn52

Xandi awoke to a bright and sunshiny day. Eager to check on her fellow villagers she hurried into the town square where word of Pixi's death had spread. Xandi covered her face as tears spilled from her eyes and she said, "First our beloved Muffin man and now our Pixi. "

She looked around at the others who seemed to think that Izu was responsible. She could not keep silent and threw her vote in with everyone else in hopes of stopping this spree.

Valerian

Val turns pale at hearing what's become of poor Pixi.  But she catches her breath and shakes her head as the voting begins.  "Even more people suspected Scott last time.  Perhaps he is one of the guilty ones."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE