The rich man and his girls (looking for openminded females)

Started by HDWalker, July 06, 2013, 02:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HDWalker

Hello and welcome ladies,

the idea is that I play a bit older rich billionaire. In terms of looks, think Richard Gere, George Clooney, Hugh Laurie, etc. A self conscious, well groomed gentlemen. I'll pick a guy you all like.

He's single but is usually seen with a few young and pretty girls on his side. I'm looking for those girls. Two or three should be good, but more is always welcome. Because he is filthy rich, he's got a lot things like airplanes, cars, mansions and lots and lots of toys and tools. He doesn't love his girls but he likes being around them and he loves the attention they give him. They travel around the world with him and entertain him with some very kinky and naughty games.

So basically the game is about sex and crazy games. The girls might have plans for staying with him. Could be his money, could be love, could be anything. I leave that up to you. The players I'm looking for should be creative and not afraid of some f/f action.

It's a simple game as it is my first on this forum. I'm not new to roleplaying, just to this one. So please don't be shy and apply. I won't bite.. yet.

Cami

Tentatively interested. We'll see if this garners more interest.