Roleplay story Ideas - M, varies.

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, March 04, 2009, 04:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Spoils of Conquest     NC-E/Free form

The age of the Elven race is at the twilight of their long colorful history.   For one such kingdom of the elder race.   The kingdom of Mythic.   The Elven queen Cassandra Starshine, awaits the conqueror to enter the city.    Her armies shattered  the outlying countryside now under the yoke of the conqueror and his legions that have swept over the land. 

She is the last hope of her people.  To save her people she will have to give herself to the conqueror.  In more ways then just the giving of her body.   She will have to give her heart. 

(This is a fantasy take on Cleopatra and Mark Anthony.    The conqueror can be any race.  Human, Half Orc,  a half demon spawn.   What ever you the roleplay  partner wants to play. 

==================================================

Centurion of Britannia     NC-H free form

The story of a maiden a rebel of the tribes from what is Wales.    Captured and kept by the Roman centurion.   

(more info coming)

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'd love to do Spoils of Conquest.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: PeacethatPowerbrings on March 04, 2009, 05:18:57 PM
I'd love to do Spoils of Conquest.

Thank you for the interest.   Do you have idea on concept for the part of the conqueror.   You can pm it to me. 

Darthvegeta800

Being a historian with a certain love for Imperial Rome... (*coughs*understatement*coughs*) i wouldn't mind picking up nr2.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Darthvegeta800 on March 05, 2009, 03:00:30 AM
Being a historian with a certain love for Imperial Rome... (*coughs*understatement*coughs*) i wouldn't mind picking up nr2.

Thank you for the interest.   I will send you a pm later today with details of character.    As I am in the midst of getting ready for work.   So will answer when get home today and send you the character details of the woman. 

Darthvegeta800

Np miss. It's rather late here at the moment, so i'll probably just reply tommorow.

Elven Sex Goddess

Subliminal mind control  NC-H (free form) / M

A incestuous story of a hot mother and a son that is a genius.   Who develops a program of subliminal messages.  That can be sent through anything from text messages, pictures, email.    The son is 21 a senior in college.  His mother is thirty eight.   Having had him at the age of 17.   Since he has gone to college.  His parents have divorced.

Now he has always been fascinated with wanting his mother.   Growing up, especially in the teen years.  His house was a favorite for him and his friends to hang out.  Especially in the summer time.  When his mother would lay out in her bikini to catch the suns rays.

Now with this program developed.    All that he fantasize about, now can come true.  No more extra time spent in the bathroom alone.