3 Scenes M/M-F/M-F/F [UN]

Started by traci80, March 11, 2009, 06:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

In each of the three scenes below I can play either character...

Alex and The Coach
  Alex was 16 and just starting his junior year of high school. He was a bit small for his age, and, he thought, a bit too cute. He definitely wasn't a jock, but cute got him a fairly attractive girlfriend.
  His mom worked as a secretary at his school. His dad had walked out over 10 years ago and ever since his mom had gone from one guy to another hoping to find Mr. Right. Then one day she started seeing, of all people, Mr. Wright. Max Wright was the gym teacher/football coach/wrestling coach at the school. Alex wasn't one of Max's jocks. While he was on the soccer team he mostly sat on the bench and watched the girls. He was thinking of running track in the spring, but as there was no hitting Max viewed the sports that Ales played them as sissy.
  6 months went by and Max was still with his mom. Tho the man was a bit rough on his mom in bed from what he could hear the man otherwise treated her very well, so Alex began to grudgingly like the man. Max's idea of  Alex also improved. He always considered the kid a pussy, now maybe not so much. Max grew to like seeing Alex in the locker room after gym even more. The kids smooth legs and curvy, little ass was something he always tried to put himself into position to see. And he wasn't the only one. The pretty boy son of his current woman was catching the eyes of a few jocks

Alex and The Girls
  Alex was 16 and just starting his junior year at his new high school. He was a bit small for his age, and he thought, a bit too cute. He definitely wasn't a jock, but cute got him the attention of the girls.
  A few weeks before school began Alex and his mom moved to a new city. The apartment building they moved into had no boys his age, but did have 5 or 6 girls who were. None were really hot, a few were chubby, but they definitely noticed their new neighbor.
  I can play either the boy, or the girls. There will probably be a main girls, or two, with the others popping up here and there. The girls almost fight each other for Alex's attention. They're very aggressive. The girls aren't really his type, but Alex doesn't really have any way to get away from them. He will also probably have a sexual situation with another male, or two.

F/F
  I'm also wanting to do a F/F scene, but have no current ideas. I would like to hear some!

Zeitgeist

F/F

I have a rough idea working around in my head but it isn't complete. Perhaps we can collaborate. The idea generally is, two Greek priestesses, one of Nike, one of Hecate both are sent on a quest. The two initially loathe one another, being so different (Goddess of Victory, Goddess of Witchcraft) but over the course of the quest fall in lust/love, and eventually complete their quest.

Being steeped in Greek Mythology I can see the Gods/Goddesses intervening and manipulating events and the two characters. Namely Aphrodite meddling in the affairs of the other Goddesses. Athena, associated with Nike, and Hecate with Demeter might play a hand too. This would largely be background or coloring though, the main focus would be on the two characters and the quest.

Yet, a likely and compelling Greek themed quest is escaping me.

tonycraig0555

I love all of your ideas, I'm open to playing any of them really.  If your still looking for someone to play with feel free to message me when you get a chance.  Hopefully we can set something up.

Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.