A Bride For Nine. 9 male demons seeking one female of any race

Started by Ezuriel the Moth, April 18, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ezuriel the Moth

((Hello everyone! My rules are below, separated from the starter (thanks for reading!) and I'm looking for one female, be she human, elf, or other fantasy race. My characters are explained and introduced in the starter below. Send me a message or reply  here if you're interested please!))

~~~

Hello! <small><small>It’s yer boi Charley</small></small>

Ahem… I am here often, with roleplay starters. I am here now looking for a flexible partner who will be with me through all my changing mind and shifting interests. I can do long term RPs easily, but sometimes I get new ideas and really want to use them. I have many many many many MANY M A N Y plots available, and I’m also open to interesting ideas! Here are some of my rules:

Grammar: I’m not picky, as long as you try your best and I can understand what you mean. Please break up your paragraphs and notate when your character is speaking versus when they are acting. “For example, using quotation marks for dialogue.” He said.

That’s pretty much it for grammar.

Reply length and schedule: I am not very strict about reply length. All that I ask is that you give me enough to reply to. I usually do about two paragraphs of varying size. DO NOT JUST REPLY WITH “HMM” OR “...” I WILL DROP YOU IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT WARNING. I cannot stand when other people don’t put in the effort to something I’m passionate about, like roleplaying. I understand it’s just a game, but in order for me to have fun, I don’t want to be the one putting in all the work. Build the world with me! Write the story WITH ME! If I wanted to write my own book I would.

As for schedule I try my hardest to reply at least once a day. I am in between jobs right now, so I have more free time than I should. Please try not to double message me, I promise I saw your note and I WILL get to it. I am trying to get out of the bad habit of just dropping people once I lose interest. I will try to tell you if I want to drop the RP. If you want to gently remind me after about three days, please do. I go to bed at around 11 pm eastern standard US time.

Genre/Preferences: I am most comfortable with and most interested in fantasy genre with romance or adventure subgenres. I can do sci-fi or modern earth, but they are not my go-to.

As far as romance goes, I’m open to all pairings, any genders (I am an asexual trans man myself, so LGBTQ+ is totally welcome!) As per rules of the group, I will not discuss anything 18+ here. Note me privately if you want to know.

I believe that’s about it for my rules. Please note me if you’re interested in a RP!

~~~

A Bride for Nine

Death, Shadow, Fire, Fear, Vermin, Famine, Plague, War, and Lust. The nine arch demons demanded a sacrifice every ten years. And you were on the slab. You had no idea what they did with the girls they took, whether they ate them, tortured them, or what.

But you were about to find out. You were on your knees, your hands bound above you to a wooden pole in the middle of the abandoned village that was not to far from your populated one. You wore a dress of white and a blindfold. It was not long till three in the morning. The witching hour.

But nothing was happening. Well, you couldn’t hear anything anyway.

Then: The blindfold was ripped from your face, and you were surprised to see a handsome suited man bending to look you in the eyes. He was deathly white, with pure black eyes, with black, tastefully tousled hair. He must be Death.

“G’morning, lovely. Nice to meet you.” he said in a soft voice. “Come meet the little bird, boys.” He turned to look behind him.

His shadow swirled around him, then upward into a solid form. Another man was within it, pure pitch black. This must be Shadow.

Another man in red skated on a stream of fire to stand on the other side of the first. Fire.

A fourth kicked a door open, a wave of roaches and flies and rats announcing his presence. His suit was torn and open in the front, showing a rippling chest. He was rather filthy. Vermin.

Something made you cough, an awful mucus coming up in your throat, making you spit. It grew and flaked away into the fifth man, with sickly skin and green eyes. Plague.

A growl in your stomach announced the appearance of Famine. He was a clean cut, if thin man.

The seventh came with a sudden wave of dismay and unease. Fear was dressed in a shade of grey-green that was just off-putting.

The eighth was a whisper in your ear, warm breath tickling your neck. A very handsome man with the top few buttons of his shirt undone drew his finger along your jaw, finally tilting your chin up to look into his gorgeous eyes. Lust.

And finally a red smoke announced the final demon, War. He was well built and very strong, with many upon many scars across his dark chest.

“What do you think, little bird? Which of us cats will be the first to snatch you from your cage?” Death smirked.
Ta! Come visit again! OR I'LL PLUCK OUT YER EYES!!

~{They/them pronouns}~

LamentingQuill

Depending how you view my hard offs, I could certainly be interested.

Ezuriel the Moth

Thank you for your interest, but unfortunately, after reading your ons and offs I don't think I'm the right partner for you.

~{They/them pronouns}~

LamentingQuill

Quote from: acekittencharley on April 19, 2018, 06:30:22 PM
Thank you for your interest, but unfortunately, after reading your ons and offs I don't think I'm the right partner for you.

That's perfectly alright, sometimes on's and off's don't match, it happens.

Would you mind if I did something loosely inspired by your idea? It had a much different setting in mind and slightly different demons, but I just felt it was respectful to say something first.

Ezuriel the Moth

~{They/them pronouns}~

Nova Genesis