Pokémon Light and Shadow: The Land of Arcaia

Started by Thunder Splash, September 07, 2017, 12:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder Splash

Quote from: Chaosfox on January 17, 2018, 06:14:08 PM
Still accepting?
If you are fine coming in late in the game. The first major story event just happened.

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Thunder Splash

Quote from: Chaosfox on January 18, 2018, 06:51:37 AM
Yea I a mfine with it.
Then PM me a profile and once I approve your character we’ll find a way to insert you into the story.

Chaosfox

Ok will get on it and try and get it to you tonight or in the morning.

Thunder Splash

Quote from: Chaosfox on January 19, 2018, 12:52:42 PM
Ok will get on it and try and get it to you tonight or in the morning.
Awesome. I look forward to what you come up with.

indarkestknight

So it's probably a little late for a game that already started more than four months ago... but a thought.

If Arcaia lacks any new species of Pokemon, perhaps it could be home to an abundance of regional variants, in a similar vein to the Alola Pokemon? Just searching variant Pokemon or Pokemon variations on tumblr or google comes up with an abundance of ideas that could be used.

Thunder Splash

Quote from: indarkestknight on January 19, 2018, 08:48:38 PM
So it's probably a little late for a game that already started more than four months ago... but a thought.

If Arcaia lacks any new species of Pokemon, perhaps it could be home to an abundance of regional variants, in a similar vein to the Alola Pokemon? Just searching variant Pokemon or Pokemon variations on tumblr or google comes up with an abundance of ideas that could be used.
I’ve been considering it. The story hasn’t gotten far yet, and I’m playing around with a bunch of ideas so it’s a possibility, but I also have some other unique ideas for the region.

Chaosfox

Name:Lucile Black

Appearance: Standing about 6 ft  Lucile  is somewhat lanky woman. Years spent traveling the Kalos region both on the main roads and sometimes through detours has kept the young woman both fit and agile.Though a  few scars  can be seen on her body what most seem to notice  first about her is her mysterious smile and light brown eyes that seem to always be filled with determination even if she almost always has them somewhat hidden buy her short usually mussed up brown hair.

Sexuality: Pansexual
Region of origin: Kalos
Pokémon: Female Mawile  (Bella)  Female Drifloon (Munchla)

Personality:  Having  spent a good portion of her life on her own and on the road Lucile tends to be not much of a talker. This is to say that she is not a friendly person but more of the quiet type and when I say something I have thought it over type. Along with an easygoing type attitude Lucile does not show her emotions easily and lets most things slide without a care. But being fiercely loyal to anyone she considers a close friend she will become fiercer then a rampaging dragon type if someone messes with them. She also tends to show her serious side when it comes to training whether it be for Pokémon battle or for Pokémon competitions.

Bio: Lucile was born in Ambrette town where both her parents worked at the fossil research center. As a kid she led a pretty normal life however she was a very creative child and unlike her parents she was never interested in fossils and research  but instead was captivated by the Pokémon showcase of the Kalos region and the Pokémon contest from some of the other regions and would spend her nights dreaming of going to one of them to participate in the contest. Unfortunately all her dreams fell apart when both her parent’s where lost in a freak accident in the Glimmering Caves when she was 16 years old.

Devastated the teenager packed up some of her things as well as her father’s guitar, and with the families Mawile buy her side set off to travel the region as she figured out what she wanted to do.  Over the next 10 year’s Lucile traveled the Kalos region learning and becoming both a talented musician and decent enough (so she thought) at coordinating and started looking to leave the Kalos region when she herd news of the Arcaia region and without  a second thought once again set off this time though she determined to become the top coordinator in this new mysterious region.

Mawlie  - Lucile’s Mawile Bella was one that her parents had found injured while doing research in Glimmering cave before Lucile was even born. As a child Bella was one of Lucile’s closet friends and treated the girl almost like a little sister.  The two share a strong bond and Bella will quickly come to Lucile’s  aid if she thinks the young woman is in danger.

Drifloon -  Lucile’s Drifloon Rifa was added to her team just a few weeks after her parents death.  Lucile met the Pokémon while camping on route 8.  It had been a rather eventful day and the young girl had settled down to eat when the curious Pokémon wandered into the camp and stated to float around Bella trying to take the Mawlie’s food. Slightly Amused Lucile offered the Pokémon some food. The next morning after packing up she realized the Drifllon was following her and after as short battle caught the Pokémon.