Wanted for group rp role: a spoiled, blonde F Dom who likes furries

Started by wolfsgirl, March 27, 2010, 11:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfsgirl

I would really appreciate some help with a role I made for the "New Olympus" RP and can't play myself (I ended up playing a few others in there, and it's too much):

Name: Gretal Luxom
Sex: F
Appearance: Blonde, exquisite, pampered.
Orientation: Omni
Setting: Future dystopia, where genetically modified human/animal hybrids (fauns, satyrs, minotaurs, dryads) are sold to the wealthy as slaves. Currently, there's a revolution in place.

Background: Wife of the Transport Division's CEO. Spoiled rotten, hideously wealthy, sexually voracious. Her husband turns a blind eye to her activities with her GenMod "toys", as she's high-maintenance -  he's a busy and very stressed older man and he doesn't consider it "cheating".
In a society where marriage is seen as "inefficient" and a barrier to all-important corporate ladder-climbing, only the stupidly rich and the poor indulge in it openly. Gretal enjoys flouting the slightly looked-down upon status of "wife", since she actually has a vast influence on one of the world's most profitable companies, and all the power it exerts.

Her slaves (she has four npc's at the moment, hopefully some players soon) have recently attempted to escape, but her security measures are the best money can buy. They are being punished. She plans to to acquire some new ones--- far easier to get now that they're running around the streets, free and confused and being shot at.

I am thinking she could be almost.. predatory. :) Having her security men picking up the ones who are scared of freedom and all the gunfire.

If it sounds like fun, please PM me (we could do with some more GenMod sex slaves, too-- any human/animal or even plant hybrid is fine, though please read the RP and OOC and  -- submit a chargen sheet here --  since we do have some loose guidelines for the Mods.