Role play over PM (F Seeking F or M)

Started by River, June 05, 2014, 06:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

River

Heya people of E!

First off, welcome to my new PM role play thread!
    Same as before, I don't like to have organized scenes set on a long list, as I find them limiting the possible scenarios that could possibly deliver more fun than the organised scenes. Now, my since my work and such prohibit me from getting on long enough for IM, I've decided to move to roleplaying in PM, which has worked out wonderfully so far.

Same deal as before, my likes include but are not limited to:

• Seducing. It's a art form and and I absolutely love it
    • Sloppiness. It's a major turn on for me, so it goes in the list!
    • Erotic clothing. Clothing that leaves little to imagination, and if done right, can be better that nudity
    • Outdoor settings and sex. Another thing I love is having a intimate moment out in the wilderness.
    • Spanking. Spanking can add a roughness to it.
    • I love Anal and Oral play. Both are equal I suppose.
    • Showers. The tight space and water flowing can be very intimate, also very, very hot.
    • Taboo. This covers from Age play to Incest to well anything.
    • Public sex. The thrill of knowing you might be caught adds to the tension!
    • Dom and Sub (Me being the sub)
    • Light Bondage (Like arm's tied, and not used as a harness to control me or anything like that)
    • Animals. This one is new, as it is something I'd like to try; my partner playing as a animal.
    • Tentacles This one is also new. Just the idea of slimy wriggling tentacles holding me just tickles me right.

I'm sure as my time on here adds up, I will be adding to these array of likes, and let me tell you, I do look forward to it!

Now as for my limits!
    These include, but are not limited to:

• Pain. Heavy pain, I don't mind a little!
    • Heavy bondage. I would like to move in my role plays, not tied up like a fuck pig.
    • Blood.Nope.
    • Toiletries. Again, nope.

Again, I'll most likely add more to that list as I explore deeper.

To be clear, I will not do any of the limits specified. Even if it isn't on the list, I will tell you immediately that I do not approve.

Have fun! and I look forward to hearing from you![/list][/list]
    𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
    𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
    𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.

River

𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
    𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
    𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.