CLOSED: Looking for two people to play GLaDOS and Wheatley....anyone interested?

Started by Old Lady Willow, January 02, 2013, 03:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

Okay, so I'm doing a one on one version of this plot, but thought a small group rp might be fun to do too. Basically, Chell and GLaDOS loose that last battle with Wheatley, who somehow manages to keep everything from blowing up. They get away, and continue their efforts to try and escape. GLaDOS and Wheatley both build themselves human bodies, the former to try and help herself and to Chell escape better, and the later in his desperate search to feel that euphoria again.

I'm looking to play Chell, and I need two people to play as GLaDOS and Wheatley.

To explain what I'm looking for in detail.... I want GLaDOS and Chell to grow closer as time goes on. They're really the only thing the other has after GLaDOS lost all her power. They start off as they do at the end of the game(save for the very end, when she deletes Caroline and all that) and slowly become closer with each other. I'm looking for GLaDOS and Chell to be romantic, in other words.

Wheatley, on the other hand, is still plugged into the mainframe, and is his demanding, insane self. He wants to feel that high, and will do anything to get it. Since testing won't work, he decides to try more physical things with her....and it works. So, the relationship between Chell and Wheatley will be non con, and very much love/hate considering they'd been friends before he'd turned on her.

And of course, Wheatley and GLaDOS will still hate each other as much as they've always had.

I would like to know your limits, so please either state them in your interest post, or have a link or something that I may follow. I myself have very few offs, which I'll state right now. Snuff, extreme torture and loss of limb, utheral play, breath play, vore, and anything to do with the toilet and the like. Otherwise, I'm up for just about everything else. Also, please be aware when you state your interest in this idea that sometimes it's going to be Chell/GLaDOS, sometimes it's going to be Chell/Wheatley, and sometimes(at least, this one I'm anticipating. It does't have to be that way if, say, the person playing GLaDOS isn't a fan of non con. Then we can keep GLaDOS in the more romantic setting with Chell) it's going to be GLaDOS/Wheatley. Because of this, there are going to be points in the rp in which one of the three of us isn't going to have much to do until the scene is over. So please, be patent in those cases.

Here are some inspirational pics of the two as humanoids. Note that I'm not looking for these appearances specifically. If you like one, great, we can use that. If not, feel free to come up with your own.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Xenolord

If you are still looking for people, I'll volunteer.

I don't normally do this, because I dislike playing male characters... but for Wheatly? I'll make an exception.

If you need someone to play Wheatly, I volunteer (Although, I'll easily play GLaDOS as well.)

Faustus

*raises hand high and waves it* I volunteer!

I have actually played both Wheatley and GLaDOS before, with and without human forms, so I am very, very game for this. XenoLord, if you would prefer to play GLaDOS, we can arrange that no problem. I love both dearly and am happy with either as well!

how did I not notice this thread before holy crap

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Old Lady Willow

*smiles at both of you* Thank you both for your interest. ^^ By all means, play whomever you're most comfortable playing as. *sits back to let you both talk it out*

Xenolord

Honestly, Wheatley is one of those male characters I don't mind playing. So... if you'd rather be GLaDOS. I am literally neutral about the whole thing.

Faustus

Quote from: XenoLord on January 03, 2013, 03:36:07 PM
Honestly, Wheatley is one of those male characters I don't mind playing. So... if you'd rather be GLaDOS. I am literally neutral about the whole thing.

As am I, if truth be told. Ah, indecisive natures! But. If you want to play a male, I will hand Wheatley over and play GLaDOS for our Chell!

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Xenolord

Faustus

With that settled, I just noticed the bit about listing what we won't do. Really, for me, there isn't much. I think I have mine all listed in my O/O section, and so long as it doesn't interfere then we should be good at my end.

I think we're pretty much ready for you now, Angle!

Old Lady Willow

Okay then. ^^ Let me get up an OOC thread, and then the actual thread, and I'll send it to the two of you.

Xenolord