Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air~Started-Recruiting re-opened!

Started by bubby, December 17, 2017, 08:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

I'm glad my insertion is welcome (again) and I hope it will live up to expectation. ;D

I'm totally going to aim for a shot at the water elemental role (again).

Hah, innuendo. :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

bubby

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on December 22, 2017, 02:41:28 AM
I'm glad my insertion is welcome (again) and I hope it will live up to expectation. ;D

I'm totally going to aim for a shot at the water elemental role (again).

Hah, innuendo. :P

Giggity!  ;D

bubby

Ok gang, small update: I'm not sure if we're going to be able to get this off the ground, with not very many expressing interest. Even if we double up on chars per person I dunno if it'll work. I'll make my final decision by Saturday, and I most definitely would like all your input on the matter!

Norsegod1839

Thats a shame... there seemed to be quite a bit of interest. It just might mean a smaller group but is that really a bad thing?

Swashbuckler

Well, you know I'll take any chance to write with you, bubba!

I don't mind a small game, but I totally understand it's a ton of wpek to do for a small crowd

Moon Hound Hati

The problem is, in my opinion, that we're in a very busy holiday period and thus many won't be speding much if any time on E, let alone look for new games to join. This obviously means new group games have a smaller potential pool of players to recruit from at this time. I'd suggest to wait until maybe mid to late January before shutting this down. I wouldn't find it unlikely that activity might surge up after new years.

Just my two cents though.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

BennyQ

New meat here. The intrigue of this plot is very interesting! I'd love to play a brother-sister loyalist duo, with perhaps one of the pair becoming an elementalist and turning on the Queen eventually. Will be bookmarking for any more updates!
"With bae through thick and thin, she already thick so I'm halfway there."

Juggtacular

bubby

Well all righty!

With a couple adding new interest, and the input I got from a few others, I have made the Queenly decision toooooo...

WAIT!  XD

Seriously though, thanks very much for your opinions, I really appreciate it. This weekend ( Saturday at some point) I'll compile and post a list of those interested and the character(s) they chose.

And again: ALL IDEAS TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION!  ;D

RedPhoenix

I'm glad your highness has chosen to wait. I have seen the start of the year sometimes be a better time for ideas than the end of one and hopefully that is the case here. :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

bubby

Players / Characters – the list so far...
----------------------------------------------------

Caela = Elemental / Rebel or loyalist
EroticLiteracy = Disposable Loyalist
Amarlo = Rebel and/or Loyalist (spy)
Wajin = Earth Elemental / Loyalist
Swashbuckler = Rebel / Loyalist / Disposable
RedPhoenix = Loyalist
Moon Hound Hati = Water Elemental
BennyQ = Brother+Sister Loyalist
Juggtacular = Open
---------------------------------------------

I will reiterate that in this World the Queen has taken great pains to eliminate ANY and ALL people that have been born with Elemental powers. So, the 4 that remain for this story will have gone to great lengths to hide their power lest they be eliminated in a most gruesome way. With that being said, if you want to play a char that perhaps knows a char that is an Elemental and is in cahoots, that works.

So far we have 2 that have expressed wanting to play the two male elementals, water and earth. We need 2 female, fire and wind.

With this (so far) small group we have, I do believe that people wanting to take on multiple chars would be fine. We definitely want a good balance of Rebel vs Loyalist so the story can remain meaty!

BennyQ

I don't mind taking the wind elemental for my sister character and having the older brother trying to conceal her in the midst of the Queens court?

bubby

Quote from: BennyQ on December 31, 2017, 03:49:31 PM
I don't mind taking the wind elemental for my sister character and having the older brother trying to conceal her in the midst of the Queens court?

I do like the sibling aspect with sister being Wind, but she wouldn't be able to be in the Court. The queen would sniff that out quickly, too close.

I'm not sure how you were looking to play your siblings, but maybe have Brother be in the Court in a small roll? Guard or something? They grew up Loyalists, sister eventually found her Element and has gone to the Rebel side, Brother is now torn?

bubby

GM Note:

Everyone should definitely look at the Queen's bio that is in the spoiler in the first post. It has her History and how she came to be all powerful, and why things are the way they are now in the land. It will help you on deciding on who you want to play, and how you want to play them!

Also for S&G's here's a char sheet template for those with char ideas/reprints

[b]Personal Information:[/b]
[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i] (Remember, only the Queen is Old As Dirt. Everyone else should be reg age, but no less then 18 please)
[i]Gender:[/i]
[i]Affiliation:[/i]

[i]Personality:[/i]

[i]Biography:[/i]

[i]Appearance:[/i](pic please, and you can add distinguishing marks/tattoos or whatevs)

[b]Combat Information:[/b]

[i]Weapon(s):[/i]
[i]Ability/Skill(s):[/i]
[i]Strengths:[/i]
[i]Weaknesses:[/i]

[b]Sexual Information:[/b]

[i]Sexual Nature:[/i]
[i]Ons & Offs:[/i]
[b]Other Information:[/b]

BennyQ

Quote from: bubby on December 31, 2017, 04:35:41 PM
I do like the sibling aspect with sister being Wind, but she wouldn't be able to be in the Court. The queen would sniff that out quickly, too close.

I'm not sure how you were looking to play your siblings, but maybe have Brother be in the Court in a small roll? Guard or something? They grew up Loyalists, sister eventually found her Element and has gone to the Rebel side, Brother is now torn?

Brother would be a knight/guard, yeah. From a noble lineage who's been loyal and gotten by on nepotism, except him cause his father died when he was young and didn't get the same connections so he needs to work his way up.

With the sister, I was planning on having her maybe try to work her way up as a handmaiden to the Queen but if she's going to get sniffed out maybe I'll have her defect to the rebels and leave the brother torn between loyalty to the Queen and his family.

I'll work on it more when I get a character sheet up but hopefully something along these lines.

bubby

Quote from: BennyQ on December 31, 2017, 05:17:04 PM
Brother would be a knight/guard, yeah. From a noble lineage who's been loyal and gotten by on nepotism, except him cause his father died when he was young and didn't get the same connections so he needs to work his way up.

With the sister, I was planning on having her maybe try to work her way up as a handmaiden to the Queen but if she's going to get sniffed out maybe I'll have her defect to the rebels and leave the brother torn between loyalty to the Queen and his family.

I'll work on it more when I get a character sheet up but hopefully something along these lines.

Yes! There's also the fact that the Queen could learn of said sisters 'defection', and would of course need to question the brother... I like this idea!  >:)

Juggtacular

Might have to withdraw. Both male elementals are taken and that was a big draw for me.

bubby

Quote from: Juggtacular on December 31, 2017, 05:50:47 PM
Might have to withdraw. Both male elementals are taken and that was a big draw for me.

D'aww! Hate to see you go, but I understand. If you have any other ideas brewing feel free to shoot me a PM. I am looking for a character that knows about the Prophecy and seeks out each Elemental to try and get them to work together to defeat the Queen if that might spark your interest?

BennyQ

Quote from: bubby on December 31, 2017, 05:32:48 PM
Yes! There's also the fact that the Queen could learn of said sisters 'defection', and would of course need to question the brother... I like this idea!  >:)

Sounds good to me, though I don't want the brother to be considered disposable...yet! I think though I'll start them off before she learns she's an elemental? So she'll be present at the starting Fair or whatever event and then later on learn of her nature and defect. Would that work?

bubby

Quote from: BennyQ on December 31, 2017, 06:37:43 PM
Sounds good to me, though I don't want the brother to be considered disposable...yet! I think though I'll start them off before she learns she's an elemental? So she'll be present at the starting Fair or whatever event and then later on learn of her nature and defect. Would that work?

No char is going to be disposable unless it's been previously spoken about so no worries there, and sure, that works well!

bubby

UPDATE:

This will be the last 'check up' I do for this idea. Here is the list of people interested and their char ideas.

Players / Characters – the list so far...
----------------------------------------------------

Caela = Elemental (?) / Rebel or loyalist
EroticLiteracy = Disposable Loyalist
Amarlo = Rebel and/or Loyalist (spy)
Wajin = Earth Elemental / Loyalist
Swashbuckler = Rebel / Loyalist / Disposable
RedPhoenix = Loyalist
Moon Hound Hati = Water Elemental
BennyQ = Brother+Sister Loyalist/ Wind Elemental
Juggtacular = Open
---------------------------------------------

ONE LAST TIME... I'd like yays or nays on who is still interested and if we think we have enough players to do this. In case we do, I have added a character template to the first post. I'll give this through tomorrow to see the turnout and do a head count and make my decision by this Sunday on whether this is a go or not.

BennyQ

I'm a yay for still interested and will be applying the sister as the Wind Elemental as well.

Norsegod1839

I am still interested in playing the love interest! Well what we talked about!

bubby

Quote from: BennyQ on January 05, 2018, 03:22:29 PM
I'm a yay for still interested and will be applying the sister as the Wind Elemental as well.

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on January 05, 2018, 03:23:49 PM
I am still interested in playing the love interest! Well what we talked about!

Wonderful! Wind has been added to your name BennyQ.

Now all we need is FIRE, which needs to be female. I am also still interested in someone making a char that knows of the Prophecy and works to gather all the Elementals together. This can be someone who maybe had a family member brutally killed by the Queen for having Elemental power? Has a grudge and wants nothing but to see the Queen fall, and is willing to do what is needed to make this so!

RedPhoenix

Still interested but I'm slow posting in everything atm so putting off starting for a bit would probably increase my participation not decrease it. :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.