"Whores and Pimps" Party (Interest Check)

Started by Porcelain Doll, December 12, 2010, 02:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porcelain Doll

Good morning!

You are invited to attend a promotion party at the estate of Mr. and Mrs. Duvalle this Saturday evening starting with a dinner at 5:30PM. To make this a fun evening everyone will be wearing costumes which you have received today. The theme of the party is "Whores and Pimps".
To capture this theme each male or pimp will be provided with 500 Duvalle Bucks that can be used to purchase the favors of the women or whores. The whores will determine what favors they will offer to the johns or pimps. The starting price is $10 for a dance. After that you are on your own. You can only do one type of favor per trick and it cannot be with your pimp.
How many Duvalle bucks the whore makes depends on the whore. But, the pimp will expect the whores to bring home as much as possible and will actually be setting up some tricks to try and make as many Duvalle Bucks as possible.
If you decide not to partake in this fun night please call the voice box at 555-0202 and leave a message.

Sincerely,
Mr. and Mrs. Duvalle.

Looking for creative writing partners - 3 couples (F+M) and 1 male who will play the role of my husband (Mr.Duvalle). Feel free to ask any questions!

Giulianna

This sounds interesting. I am not sure I can handle one more game, but it certainly sounds like something I'd love to join and play one of the whores. I will keep an eye on it and decides in a few days, if that is OK. One question, btw. Will anyone play outside NPCs, guys who might come for pleasure and who are not one of the pimps? Or would we be supposed to just please the other pimps?

ivygrowth

I'd be interested in playing a female for this, however don't have a male player to play my character's pimp.

rahatngt

Sounds very good but got a long day ahead after which I can participate in the discussion.

Not sure what you are calling a trick and what it means to be one favor per trick?

Porcelain Doll

As I see the interest is growing I'll give some more details.

Mr. Duvalle manages one of the major law firms of New York City. There are several hundred people who worked in this massive structure. What would happen if a bunch of lawyers and their wives got together for a contest that would determine who would be promoted?

As I said, every male will be provided with 500 Duvalle Bucks that can be used to purchase the favors of the women. Not every wife will be ready to fulfil a wish of another man in front of her husband. That's why you are free to use any corner of a mansion for your sexy tricks.

I don't want turn this story into a gangbang. The idea of a total orgy simply isn't possible. All of invited guests absolute normal people with moral norms and principles. But every man and woman has his or her weak side. And those weaknesses in a friendly surrounding just increase.

Lypiphera

This sounds like a great concept, I'd love to be a 'whore' if thats possible. I can post a Bio up now if you'd like or nearer the time when we know we have all the johns etc if you would prefer?

Shjade

I can't say I'm likely to get involved in this myself, but I can't keep my curiosity on a leash and, therefore, I must ask: is it set in stone that all the pimps are male and the whores female, or could a gal show up in a suit as a pimp and/or a guy attend as a gigolo?
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Fenrisulfr

I am interested. Or at least interested to hear more ;D

Primarily interested in the role of Mr.Duvalle, but might consider playing a pimp.

What posting frequency are you aiming at, and will it be past or present tense?

blackstar

I could play a  pimp for this, no problem. Any spots left?
"You don't understand anything, do you?! The most important thing isn't power, it isn't courage, it isn't even having friends! The only thing that matters is that you can rely on ME."

rpgirl85

Porcelain Doll

Thanks for all the attention to my story-idea. Well I think we have enough players. Now please choose one person from those pictures and post a bio. Thereby we'll form a couples...

Michelle & Kraig (Porcelain Doll & Bostonesq)
Lexi & Joe ( ... & rahatngt)
Kelly & Todd (rpgirl85 & blackstar)
Alicia & Nick (Giulianna & Qt)

Frequency of posting - 1/2 days (in past tense)

Quote from: rpgirl85 on December 18, 2010, 01:10:05 PM
any spots left for a whore?
All roles are picked up but if someone refuse before a beginning I'll let you know. Eventually you may take a role of a maid for example :)

rahatngt

I wonder if I'm in the list ... haven't been very specific about my interest :)

Mighty contradictory situation for the pimps since they are the clients too. Do they fuck the gorgeous other females for the fun or control themselves so that they don't get too much money :)

Porcelain Doll

Yes you are accepted. And you are right. Very contradictory situation. If you want to get this job you should just sit, drink and look as other men have fun with your wife. Other way is to forget about money and let the passion loose:)

rahatngt

Basically we are choosing the couple here right? Whoever chose the girl is going to be partner?

Porcelain Doll

rahatngt

Think I will pick Joe but the bio has to wait.  A little too busy and traveling today. Late this night or tomorrow with it.

rpgirl85

alright..just give me a pm if there is an opening...

Porcelain Doll

Name: Michelle
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'5"
Measurements: 36D-24-36

Michelle are 28 and she is a real charmer. She has the ability to flirt with men of all ages and she can get men very aroused before she leaves them dangling. She is a very attractive woman, having all of the attributes of a beauty queen. Her work attire is mostly conservative but still manage to accentuate her finest qualities and quantities. Michelle had never heard the talk about her attractiveness but she knew of it. She had a gorgeous figure - full breasts suit her tall slim frame - and her ass is just lovely.

Before she met her husband she had been a guide for one year at Madeira and it was just because her skills in the Portuguese language she had got the offer, which she accepted. She would never want to be an average wife and found her good luck very soon, because after only a month there she had met and fell in love with an american businessman and when her six months contract was over they married.

blackstar

Name: Todd
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'0''

Todd has always considered himself to be a business man with standards. He is very confidant and thinks himself able to talk his way into getting whatever he's after. Todd dresses sharply, but goes out of his way not to come off too flashy, he's got nothing to compensate for. He doesn't have a beard, but more of a 5 o' clock shadow that he trims neatly.

Staying in shape is also important to Todd, and it's value is reflected by his hard, powerful physique. Todd works as a marketing consultant for a variety of company's and he appreciates the time he gets to spend with his gorgeous wife more than anything. Unfortunately, though, work has kept him away alot lately.
"You don't understand anything, do you?! The most important thing isn't power, it isn't courage, it isn't even having friends! The only thing that matters is that you can rely on ME."

rahatngt

Name: Jack
Height: 6 feet

Jack had been a steady and normal guy. A lawyer working to make his way upward into the organization. He had  been shocked to find about the whole deal with the party but he actually found the idea rather appealing.  Torn between the idea of his promotion and the chance to get some of his wilder fantasy come true is a real issue.

He has been a reasonably good life, good education and a steady performance in the firm but has never been the one to get noticed much and now was his chance to change all that.

Giulianna

Hmmm, since I can pick one, I guess I will go with Alicia. Will work on a bio and post it later, if that is OK, still have tons of things to do, including a few games I need to post to. All delayed, sorry, but I am working on it.

Porcelain Doll

Quote from: Giulianna on December 22, 2010, 04:20:24 PM
Hmmm, since I can pick one, I guess I will go with Alicia. Will work on a bio and post it later, if that is OK, still have tons of things to do, including a few games I need to post to. All delayed, sorry, but I am working on it.
Good choice! I'm glad you join us! One more girl took the role. It's great! But we still looking for 1 couple...

Qt

So is there still spaces? This looks really fun.

Porcelain Doll

Quote from: Qt on December 24, 2010, 12:06:17 AM
So is there still spaces? This looks really fun.
Yes we have a place for you... Nick, the husband of Alicia. Now please post a bio:)

Qt

Yay!!

Name: Nick
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'10"

Not a guy that does away with a stable job, Nick seeks to try out new things all the time. In his mind he constantly have do things he haven't done before otherwise he'd think he'll die of boredom. He is a very quick learner and easily gets the hang of things even if it is something he hadn't ever done or heard of before, he is also skillful in a wide range of areas due to his tendency to jump into weird and interesting work environments. Despite usually opting for a casual set of clothing, Nick can easily act formal and.

Despite this he is not without flaw, one of his biggest flaw would be his tendency to get "bored", in which he'd dropped the thing he was doing, no matter how important it was, and start something completely unrelated, this had caused him to be fired quite a few times. One of his favorite pastimes is flirting with women, sometimes in front of his wife (and getting slapped by them or his wife). Despite all this he love his stunning wife and really wish to spend the rest of his exciting life with her.