Hangman: A Changeling Roleplay [GAME ENDED]

Started by Sekah, June 07, 2019, 11:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sekah

Quote from: Demoness of Darkness on August 08, 2019, 09:05:15 PM
Is there a thread for the rp that I missed?

We do most of our plotting on our Discord! I think joining that is a great first step. <3
LOOKING FOR NEW STORIES | FRIENDLY AND OPEN

WRITES: M/M + F/F + F/M (NOT AS F) + NON-BINARY  (AS/AGAINST)

ONS & OFFS | CRAVINGS | CHARACTERS

A/As 12/14/22: Update to Crisis Situation. | wiki | commissions & presents of my characters

Demoness of Darkness

I would love to, where is there discord link? (Or whatever it is I have to do to join lol)
"Stop being scared--And start being FURIOUS!"

Sekah

Sorry, I’m on mobile so I can’t post it, if you look at the very first reply in this thread the discord link is there! Let me know if you can’t find it and I’ll get it for you when I can be at a computer.

A/As 12/14/22: Update to Crisis Situation. | wiki | commissions & presents of my characters

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Sekah

Re Z L

ASAMI MIKOTO

Race: Fae (Oni)
Extra Race-based Powers:

• Iron Immunity - Oni are immune to the usual dangers of Iron, but other materials effect them the same way that cold iron affects normal Fae (see below).
  • Superhuman Physical Attributes - Oni are supernaturally strong and durable, they are exceptionally resistant to injury of any kind including disease and poisons--with the exception of Holly.
  • Strong Jaw - Oni can bite through, chew, and eat almost anything--including things like rocks, bones, and metal.
  • Natural Weapons - Oni have retractable claw-like fingernails and most have horns--either one or two--growing from their heads.
  • Fire Affinity - Mikoto has an affinity for the element of fire.  She is able to heat weapons that she holds, breath small clouds of flame, and is generally unharmed by any but the most intense of blazes.
  • Spiritual Senses - Mikoto has keen senses, going so far as to allow her to detect things that would otherwise be undetectable: spirits.  As a practiced animist she is in touch with the various spirits of the world and can perceive--and even interact with--immaterial beings.
Extra Race-based Weaknesses:

• Holly Vulnerability - Oni are exceptionally vulnerable to the Holly plant.  Holly wood affects them in the same way that cold iron affects other Fae.  Their berries aren't lethal (except in large quantities), but they are highly toxic to Oni as well and a small amount will render the Oni comatose for a period of time.  The leaves and any oils extracted from the plant, cause intense burns and extreme pain.
  • Driven by Emotion - Oni are extremely driven by their emotions, making them exceptionally passionate beings.  Typically this is seen in the form of a berserker rage-like state when in direct conflict, but it can be any kind of emotion.
  • Limited Glamour - Oni generally have limited ability to use Glamour in the same ways as other Fae.  Few are able to shapeshift, or create the same illusions as other Fae.  Instead they rely on their own physical prowess.
  • Alcoholics - Oni are universally fond of alcohol, and they will frequently drink throughout the day which tends to leave their minds duller than usual.  They suffer no long-lasting ill-effects, and seem to derive normal sustenance from it, but their love of drink can frequently be used against them in other ways.
Freedom:  Free
Group:  Asami Clan
Status in Group:  Khatun (Chieftainess)
Hangman?:  No
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Smut Desires: All shall become part of the Oni harem!
Position: Dom
Face Claim: N/A
O/O's: ONS AND OFFS (note: I'm generally open to playing things that are not on my O/Os, just check with me first)

Appearance

Additional Pictures

Typically wearing a sarashi wrap around her chest and a pair of loose pants--sometimes adorned with a tiger pelt--Mikoto (or Miko) is a figure of intimidating appearance.  Her body is exceptionally well honed, with only a handful of scars on various parts of her exposed red skin.  Her hair is stark white, and her eyes are a fiery red with a yellow-orange sclera.  She has a pair of horns that peek out through her hair, the same dark red as the rest of her body.  Her upper and lower canines are also slightly elongated while her incisors are slightly pointed like a shark's tooth.  She stands approximately 6' 4", towering over many humans male or female.  Her fingernails can extend a couple of inches to form small claws on the ends of her fingers, though she tends to prefer to use her kanabō for combat, which she almost always carries with her.

Personality

Ruthless, though honorable, Miko is a cunning and prideful warrior-queen.  She values strength--while physical might is preferred she respects all manner of forceful strength such as magic and military prowess--and views those that don't have the power to protect themselves or their lands with disdain.  She enjoys exerting herself, either through confrontation or simply through hard work, she embodies the principle of work hard and play hard.

History

She grew up within the Asami Clan, the daughter of the previous Chieftan of the tribe.  This afforded her very little privilege in the tribe though, as she was expected to work just as hard--if not harder--than everyone else in the tribe to contribute to the welfare of the whole.  She apprenticed herself early on as a blacksmith, and learned to work a forge at a young age until she quickly surpassed her teacher.  She outfitted the tribe with weapons, as armor was not something that any of them traditionally wore--at least not metal armors.  The superiority of the strong and mighty was instilled within her at a young age as she joined war bands, either to fight back against competing tribes, or to secure slaves to sell across the veil--or to the local mortals.  Her father was less ambitious than some other members of the clan would have liked, so their territory remained rather stagnant under his rule.  Miko did not especially care one way or another, but she did generally agree that they should attempt to either conquer or unite the other Oni tribes under their rule.

Many years passed, and eventually her father died during a conflict with another competitive tribe which was focused almost exclusively on expanding their territory.  While Miko was the daughter of the Chieftan, she was not guaranteed rule by inheritance.  There was a competition between her and a handful of other hopefuls.  Through feral cunning and force of will she managed to come out on top.  Some of the others were physically stronger than she was, but Miko had a quick mind compared to many of the other Red Oni.  And so it was that she was appointed Khatun of the clan and began to assert her dominance over the tribe.  Her first act was, of course, revenge against the ones that had killed her father.  It was less familial and more a matter of personal honor, and a way to establish her place as the leader of the clan.  She considered a strategy for several months until she came up with a way to trap them due to their normal drive to expand.  With their forces spread thin she was able to concentrate her own forces in a small area to lure in and cut them off.  She--and her warriors--slaughtered them with minimal casualties on their own.

The other tribes, now wary of the Asami Clan, gave them a wider berth which allowed them to slowly expand their territory.  She oversaw their expansion from a small roaming tribe into a more permanent settlement within the Fey Wilds.  Still little more than a tribal village, their strength was centralized and they were able to expand into agriculture as well as tending to wild animals within the forests.  Agriculture, of course, led to developing more exotic alcohols, which opened up some avenues of trade with the wary--but willing--mortals nearby the Fey Wilds as well as with other Oni tribes.  With their increase in wealth the Asami Clan continued to grow and even attracted some other forces to their ranks.  Some of the significantly weaker tribes--Red Oni, Blue Oni, Halfbreeds, and Orcs--joined them.  She did not force her own clan name upon them, nor did she see a need to have them completely adopt her clan's customs and culture.  They were welcome in the village and they maintained a few roaming camps in the area for gathering rarer supplies in the forest (or across the veil) and to hunt wilder game.

With her clan's power firmly established in the area she began to expand her tribe's role in the slave trade both beyond the veil and among the mortal lands--the Kingdom of the Sun.  The most enjoyable ones to catch were the Fae Hangmen that had been banished from beyond.  They tended to fetch high prices.  Some were foolish enough to assume that she was a policing force designed to capture escaped slaves, but they soon learned the error of their assumption.  If they were so weak that they couldn't keep their own slaves, then she had little time for them.  Some members of the clan would take up such jobs on their own, but she devoted no resources to such foolishness.  Rarely she would instead capture the slaves to keep for herself--or for others within the clan.

Other Information

Additional Character Details:

• True Name - Shuten-Kijo
  • Likes - Alcohol, fighting, sex
  • Dislikes - Being disobeyed, being told what to do, weakness, dishonor
  • Skills - Fighting, Shinto, battle tactics, leadership
  • Noteable Possessions - Large hollowed out gourd for holding alcohol, solid iron kanabō

Themes:

A&A

Sekah

ACCEPTED!

ASAMI MIKOTO IS ACCEPTED!
Welcome to the group, I can't wait to write with you! Please post your character profile here.
Congrats, let's have loads of fun!

Jack of Jacks

Bean

Race: Human bean
Extra Race-based Powers:bean powers
Freedom:enslaved in the crock pot
Group:unseeled
Status in Group:best bean
Hangman?: no
Sexual Orientation: rice sexual
Smut Desires: mmm yess spread me like curry
Position: dom?
Face Claim: pinto bean
O/O's: ONS AND OFFS

This bean sprouted and now he bean no more.

Jack of Jacks

holy shit im so sorry that was meant to be an example for jessiejames, sekah do not approve this monstrosity

Vergil Tanner

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Wolfling72

*blinks*

I have been trying to come up with a proper concept and my brain is just like noooo...

so I guess I just can't do it yet...

and that makes me sad.

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Jack of Jacks

Quote from: Wolfling72 on August 20, 2019, 03:18:47 AM
*blinks*

I have been trying to come up with a proper concept and my brain is just like noooo...

so I guess I just can't do it yet...

and that makes me sad.

let us know if you might ever need any inspo or help should you want it <3

Wolfling72

Quote from: Jack of Jacks on August 20, 2019, 03:22:53 AM
let us know if you might ever need any inspo or help should you want it <3

Thanks. Usually when I start with a male character, I know them before I ever put fingers to keyboard...*shakes head* That does NOT seem to be the case here and the amount of writers I want to write with in THIS game is beyond staggering.

So, I will put it on the back burner and hopefully come back later.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Sekah

Quote from: Wolfling72 on August 20, 2019, 03:27:50 AM
Thanks. Usually when I start with a male character, I know them before I ever put fingers to keyboard...*shakes head* That does NOT seem to be the case here and the amount of writers I want to write with in THIS game is beyond staggering.

So, I will put it on the back burner and hopefully come back later.

Awww, oh no! Well, you’re always welcome, when you come up with something.

Sekah

ACCEPTED!

BEAN IS ACCEPTED!
Welcome to the group, I can't wait to write with you! Please post your character profile here.

Now let’s make some rice n beans

Vergil Tanner

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

JessieJames

RHIANNON

Race: Vampire
Extra Race-based Powers: Optional! Delete if you don't want any.
Freedom: Free
Group: Kingdom of the Sun
Status in Group: Noblelady
Hangman?: No
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Smut Desires: Any
Position: Dominate. Conditional submission can be negotiated.
Face Claim: Gigi Hadid
O/O's:

Nicknames: Rhia, Rhian

Family:
Human Father: Haler
Human Mother: Lyra
Vampire Sire: Octavious

Appearance:
This vampire is known mostly for her long pale blond hair and icy blue eyes. Her skin is very pale considered porcelain in appearance. She wears her hair often up twisted in braids and held in place by pins of gold. Her outfits consist of corsets and long skirts with some sort of blouse under. Colors that she often wears are royal blue, scarlet red and forest green.

When she is feeling rage or another powerful emotion or feeding her eyes will become slightly golden-red.

Personality:
Rhiannon is a fairly simple person who believes that there is nothing in this world that should ever suffer unjustly at the hands of another. This means she doesn’t believe in forced slavery but understands that there are some that simply desire to serve those that they can in order to feel of use. She has many followers spread out over the world that agree with her but only a handful would ever go as far as telling her she is outright wrong about something.

She takes criticism quite well and expresses often if she will change what the person expresses or not if she is convinced their words are of use to her. The queen is blunt with her emotions and opinions. While she may not seem the sort to sever a head or two from its body she can and will if given a reason to do so. If not given such a reason she will punish those in accordance to the way of her lost culture.

Biography:
My name is Rhiannon. I’ve lived for ages and have seen things that would make a normal person question their sanity and even their state of consciousness. Gods and beasts alike have stood before me for some reason or another. I am sure they all got what they desired in the end from meeting me, though it doesn’t change the fact they changed me with each moment I spent in the vicinity of their influence.

My life started simple enough in the frozen wasteland of what is today the Carpathian mountains to a man that feared me and a woman who loved me above all else. Many said the gods blessed me with beauty that rivaled all others. Long silvery pale blond hair and equally pale blue eyes that reflected the world around me. Around the age of sixteen or so I met the first being that would change me for better or for worse. He came to our sleepy village under the guise of searching for a bride. I had been chosen only to discover my village would suffer the most for that choice. I am the only surviving member of that village. All others vanished in a night washed in red.

Crensler

Hades

Race: Fae [Olympian]

Extra Race-based Powers: Lord of the Dead - Hades is called the Lord of the Dead for a reason, having power over them even outside his realm.  He can speak to the recently deceased, summon the souls of the dead to torment the living, or even raise the bodies of his slain enemies to fight on his behalf.  He just doesn’t like to, as he feels it goes against the natural order of things, which is why he hates ghosts, revenants, wraiths, and especially the abominations known as liches.  They are things to either be dragged back into Tartarus or destroyed, with the latter option usually reserved for liches or other undead that cheat death.  Vampires?  Well, he doesn’t dislike them, really, but he doesn’t exactly approve of them either.

Mists of Hades - Hades has the ability to create, manipulate, and control all forms of smoke, mist, or smog, to the point where he can even create solid objects out of the stuff, such as his signature chariot.  He can also turn into smoke and disappear, having used just such a trick to escape the mortals that assaulted his realm in the past.

Child of the Earth - Though most of his powers as a fae of the earth have been lost, Hades still possesses the ability to travel through the earth at will.  Mainly he uses it to travel from Tartarus to different locations above ground and back, but he has also been known to open rents in the earth to swallow up his enemies, or those that just annoy him enough.  Still, there are a few limitations.  First of all, the location has to be connected to the earth, either above or below ground.  Second, it cannot be ward, though Hades could break one if pressed.  It’d be rude as hell, though.  Thirdly, it needs to be in sync with the rest of the world.  Mount Othrys, for example, is out of sync with the rest of the world’s time, so while technically Hades could go there, it would just be a lake until he was synced with the mountain by Kronos.  Finally the location must be a place he has either been to before or one he knows exactly where he is going.  Otherwise he could pop up anywhere, which could be a very bad thing.

God of Wealth - Hades has never had to worry about material wealth, as he has access to all the precious metals beneath the earth.  One of several reasons the mortals attacked his realm, only trumped by fear and anger.

Cerberus - Originally Hades kept a three-headed monstrous hound to protect the gates of the Underworld, but unfortunately the poor animal was slain protecting his master during the fall of the Olympians, protecting Hades to his last breath.  Fortunately the Lord of the Dead was able to rescue one of the loyal beast’s pups and spirited her away when he and Persephone escaped.  Cerberus Junior, or Cerberus for short, is much like her father, a great hound with three heads that is utterly loyal to both Hades and Persephone both.  She even has a litter of pups with one of the hounds of Tartarus due any day now, which Hades is really excited about.

The Cap of Invisibility - One of the more iconic relics of the Lord of the Dead, the Cap of Invisibility is fairly simple in its function.  It is a piece of headgear that renders the wearer invisible on command, and it can take any form the wearer desires.  From cap to helmet, it really depends on the sort of mood Hades is in as to what shape it will take.

The Sword of Hades - A truly wicked blade, the Sword of Hades is a one-handed sword with a four foot long blade made of Stygian Iron, a substance that can only be created by forging regular iron in the fires of Tartarus and then quenching it in the River Styx.  This gives it several dangerous properties, including the ability to damage the soul of its target, sickening or even destroying it, allowing Hades to hurt enemies that are otherwise invulnerable.  This also allows it to destroy incorporeal creatures, but the truly diabolical aspect of the substance is when it actually causes a wound.  The injury rapidly becomes infected and is very hard to heal, even with fae glamour, and a corruption spreads through the victim’s body that is known as “the touch of death”.  Unless Hades or Persephone stop it, truly powerful magic is needed to keep the victim from suffering a truly agonizing death.

Group: Seelie Court

Status in Group: Lord of the Dead and King of Tartarus

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Smut Desires: Some smut

Position: Dom/Switch if his wife is in the mood

Face Claim: Nick Bateman

O/O's: Ons/Offs

Hades is the eldest son of Kronos, fourth born of the Olympians, and the Lord of the Dead.  This was not always the case, however, as Hades took more after his grandmother, Gaia, and was a child of the earth when he was still in his youth.  His childhood, such as it was, was short lived at best, for when Kronos caught wind of a prophecy that foretold his children overthrowing him to become worse despots than their grandfather Uranus, the fae known as Father Time attempted to fight against the inevitable.  Yet despite his attempt to slay his children, he was waylaid by their mother, Rhea, who tricked the Titan with a glamour laid upon a handful of goats instead.

In secret the Titan lord’s children grew strong and, when the time was right, they launched an all out assault on their predecessors that, as predicted, ended in an Olympian victory.  The Titans were either slain or fled the field, and so the time came to decide how their father’s kingdom would be divided between his surviving children.  The younger brothers, Zeus and Poseidon, wished to have the lion’s share of the power for themselves and so tricked Hades into accepting what they deemed to be the lesser of the three mantles they could inherit.  A first glimpse into how they would rule their future kingdom, and their second mistake.  Three guesses as to the mistake that preceded it, and the first two don’t count.

Angry at being tricked and resentful of the machinations of his brothers to deny him what he felt should have rightfully been his, Hades was left alone to brood within the depths of the Underworld, the new Lord of the Dead.  His only interaction was with other Olympians that held power over other aspects of death, such as Thanatos, and even then it was a reluctant relationship on the older fae’s part.  Over time, and after much self reflection, Hades eventually came to accept his new role and, honestly, regret his part in the downfall of his father, Kronos.  He saw the effects the rule of his siblings had on mortals when they came to his realm, and strove to treat them all equally in death, a luxury denied them in life.  So it was that he had little interaction with the other Olympians and very little direct contact with the mortal world, ruling over the dead alone for hundreds of years… until he met her.

Persephone was a beautiful vision of life and youthful exuberance, and Hades was enchanted by her from the first moment he chanced to lay eyes upon her during a rare visit to speak with his fellow Olympians.  She was the personification of spring, and she reminded Hades of the time before he became Lord of the Dead and his nature had been that of the earth itself.  Time and his new mantle had changed him, but this woman, he thought, might just bring a touch of life back to his embittered heart.  There was just one problem; she was the adopted daughter of Zeus, and he was loath to ask anything of that buffoon.  For her, however, he would try.

Zeus was, of course, surprised to receive a visit from his older brother outside of his required appearances, and welcomed Hades with swiftly burgeoning curiosity.  He was surprised again when the older Olympian made a request of him; his adoptive daughter’s hand in marriage.  At first Zeus was tempted to deny him, but Hades reminded the younger Olympian that had never once asked for anything of the “king” of the “gods”, and had always performed his duties without a whisper of complaint.  All this said while the room slowly darkened and the summer’s warmth began to shift to a deep cold that chilled the younger fae to the bone; a reminder that Hades was no slouch in terms of power himself.  So, whether through intimidation or due to obligation to his brother, Zeus agreed and so their marriage was set.

Persephone was everything Hades had hoped for, displaying both a keen mind and a pleasantly surprising distaste for her supposed “parents”.  They were a match made in Tartarus, and for the first time in centuries Hades was happy… until Demeter decided to throw the biggest tantrum to end all tantrums over her daughter’s “abduction”.  Zeus, the royal bastard himself, was forced to enter the Underworld and practically plead with Hades to nullify his marriage to Persephone and allow her to return to her overbearing mother.  The Lord of the Dead was, understandably, furious that his brother would dare to deny him the first happiness he’d had in eons, but before he could cast Zeus from the Underworld Persephone intervened.  Displaying the cunning that had deepened Hades’s love for her, she agreed to return with Zeus… but not before taking several seeds from a pomegranate, for eating the food of the Underworld bound whosoever did so to it from that day forward.

Demeter was, naturally, very angry about this fact, blaming Hades for “corrupting” her “innocent” Persephone.  If the old buzzard actually knew her daughter at all, she would realize how ridiculous her outburst sounded.  Hades defended himself, of course, claiming to have warned Persephone that eating the food of the Underworld had such an effect, but truly no such warning had been given.  It was merely part of his darling wife’s ruse to trick her “parents” into accepting that she would remain by his side as his queen.  Demeter, with much persuasion from Zeus, begrudgingly accepted that there was nothing the “king” could do about this turn of events, much to the Lord of the Dead’s poorly hidden delight.  So they ruled the Underworld together, and Persephone would go on surprising him as she came up with much more devious punishments than he’d initially gave her credit for.  Happiness is fleeting, however, and the time came when the Lord and Lady of the Dead were sorely tested.

While Hades was attending to other matters, Persephone was assaulted by Zeus, though in the guise of the lady’s husband.  Persephone, while injured and rather traumatized by the experience, knew that her husband would never lay a hand upon her, and when Hades returned to find his wife in such a state… let’s just say a nearby dormant volcano suddenly went active.  Before he could rush off to confront Zeus, however, Persephone, always thinking ahead, bade him to exercise restraint… for now.  They would act the part of distant and embittered spouses, surely as Zeus had wanted, but secretly be waiting for the opportune moment to exact their revenge upon the king of all worthless cunts.  Hades eagerly kept his sword honed to a razor’s edge in anticipation for such a day, but what neither could predict was how their chance for vengeance would come about.

Forced to flee back behind the Veil, the Olympians found themselves face to face with Kronos, who had been waiting for just this moment.  Hades knew that now was his time, and when Zeus refused to bend knee to their father, he and Persephone fell upon the foolish king, their blades merciless as they hacked him apart.  Presenting Zeus’s head as a gift, Hades and Persephone both entered into the Titan’s service, and are all the happier for having done so.  Only time will tell if that will continue to remain the case.

Theme Song:

SweetSerenade

Stakes Claim on Persephone
I'll be working on her profile soon.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Sekah

ACCEPTED!

RHIANNON IS ACCEPTED!

Sekah

ACCEPTED!

HADES IS ACCEPTED!

JessieJames

LOKI

Race: Fae
Group: Unseelie Court
Status in Group: Trickster
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Smut Desires: All are welcome. I would like it to be on the side to a good plot.
Position: Switch, could be romantic.
Face Claim: Loki Laevatein (Cosplayer is Yu.)
O/O's:

SOUSUKE
Hobbies: Dancing, Needle Point, Shopping
Magic Type: Pyromancer
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 125 lbs
Personality:

Despite being highly intelligent Sousuke Toumaki isn’t against being looking at as someone with a much lower IQ than he actually has. If anything he considers is a blessing in its own way as he can manipulate others into thinking he needs their help and care. He is practical and cynical to those he believes to be naive. He is always seen with a smile on his face. Flirting is a common thing with him and he doesn’t discriminate when it comes to a paying client. 

Biography:

Loki as he is more commonly called is a full on trickster. With fire at his fingertips he is not above lighting a few skirts on fire just for the fun of watching a person flail about trying to put them out. He is submissive by nature but is too prideful to merely take the knee and bow his head to just anyone. They have to inspire him and make his blood boil with desire to feel their boots upon his hands as he licks them to a shine.

His wild and attention grabbing hair tends to be the envy of some and the object of desire for others. Especially when he calls forth his magic, shifting the ruby red ends to hot ember gold. His eyes turn from soot grey to eerie gold as well. He was given away by his parents as a slave to pay for outlandish habits but he escaped during a barroom scuffle one night. He worries about his contract coming to call or finding him.

Sekah

ACCEPTED!

LOKI IS ACCEPTED!

SweetSerenade

I may add some stuff to her later, but I wanted to get her basic out - and I'll expand a bit more in the future. I'll make sure to PM any modifications to you Sekah, but here she is!

Persephone

Race: Created Fae
Extra Race-based Powers:
Spring’s Greatest Blessing -
Persephone was not born, she was created. Her mother had not found a male worthy enough to father her child, so instead she crafted her child from Spring itself. She gathered the best of the blossoms, and formed the creature that would eventually become her daughter. Persephone, born Kore, was crafted from the plethora of blossoms her mother had at her command. As a result, if it grows – Persephone can manipulate it. There is always a pleasant scent around her, and things that flower will always be drawn towards her. Living blossoms crawl through her hair, interwoven in the intricate braids her hair is often seen in during events. She has many many eons to perfect this craft, and she is definitely powerful in it.

Healing Touch -
Persephone is an exceptionally talented healer, and this is something that many in the realms know of. She can lay her hands, and cure many things, though there are some that are still beyond her. This is draining for her in many ways, but it is something that she does very well. She’s one of the few that can counteract the ‘Touch of Death’ that comes with Hades’ blade.

Empath – Persephone has a rather powerful empathic ability, emotions are a forte she is quite good at. She can tell if someone is lying to her, thanks to this ability, but it’s also how others may plead cases to her – and her husband – for loved ones that have passed. This combined with her husband’s capabilities makes her quite the dangerous lady.

Group: Seelie Court
Status in Group: Queen of Tartarus
Sexual Orientation: Doesn’t matter, she is only with Hades
Smut Desires: Doesn’t matter, she is only with Hades
Position: Depends on her mood
Face Claim: Kirsten Dunst
O/O's:Sweet’s O/Os

Persephone was crafted by Demeter, many many ages passed. Back when the Olympians were in the Mortal Plane, and it was so long ago that Persephone remembers her time as Kore – and playing with other Fae in that realm. Nowhere near as old as her ‘grandfather’ Kronus, and younger than her Adopted Father and his Siblings, Persephone has no blood relation to any of the Olympians. Demeter crafted Kore, who Persephone was before, from flowers. She was made, and she was born through the combination of Demeter’s Glamour and the flowers that she had gathered.

Kore had very little friends growing up, nature itself, the creatures within it, and a few maidens of the humans she was allowed to play with. She was also allowed to play with nymphs and dryads, but she was almost never allowed near any male unless she was ‘related’ to them. She was slotted to be a ‘Virgin Goddess’ – like her ‘Aunt’ Athena, or her ‘Aunt’ Artemis.

Except, Kore was a curious creature who loved life. She made fast friends with a strange playful creature of a male, he said he was from a time even before her grandfather, and Puck whispered so many stories of olden days that Kore grew with a guardian that was unknown to her family. Demeter announced Zeus as her Adopted father, which to Kore – growing up with Zeus as her father – was not something she enjoyed. The fact that he fucked and bred with everything he could, really annoyed her.

She hated him, she hated how he treated others, and she was happier of hiding away with the nymphs and dryads.

She was a highly intelligent child, who loved learning, learning the hunt, she learned to fight, she learned anything she could get her hands on. She spread life wherever she walked, and it grew on her person. While she was flesh and blood, she was born of nature itself. She was a personification of it that had not been seen in a long time – not since her Grandmother Gaia, according to Demeter. Even then, she was something else, she was born of nature itself, using only Demeter’s glamour.

Her life was nothing but hiding away and enjoying the life she was leading. That was until the day that she saw him. He was dark, he was foreboding, she had always been kept away whenever Hades visited her Adopted father. This time, this time she saw him, as she gazed upon him she knew she had to have him. As he set out to convince her adopted father, she began to learn the laws of the lands to a deeper level.

She was approached about being married to Hades, and she took it with great relish. She knew that it would be short lived, for her mother had always been overbearing and over protective Upon her marriage, and entering adulthood she took the name Persephone, though Hades will still call her Kore from time to time – it’s a private thing between them. She had learned about different laws, and she took the seeds of the pomegranate when her mother started shit and got her married to Hades dissolved.

She ate of the seeds and her fate was sealed; he had outwitted all of the gods – much to the amusement of her husband. He fast found out how creative and manipulative her mind could be. As sweet as she was – this flower had deadly and poisonous thorns. She helped him rule his realm, and then the tragedy happened.

Her adopted father came to her in the guise of her husband and raped her, she knew the moment that hands were laid upon her that it was not Hades – Zeus did not feel like Hades – Hades touch always came with a burning deep love – this came with nothing but lust behind it. She knew fast it was Zeus, and after the assault she prevented her husband from going after Zeus. They bade their time, waiting, and keeping up the guise and ruse that they presented.

Then their time came, and they had to ‘fight’ against Kronus, their moment came when Zeus refused to bow to Kronus, and together they laid their revenge upon their enemy. With Zeus’ head presented to Kronus and they entered into the service of the Titan.

Though Persephone as of late is becoming more and more chaffed with the world, and she seeks to find solace and peace away with her husband. She wants to bring back their original home, and just find their chance to relax and rest. She is tired of the fighting, tired of the slavery in the Fae realms. Where rich get away with whatever they want – simply because of their power. She misses the time where all were equal in certain regards, Death came for all equally, and all were punished equally for their misdeeds.

She wants back her stress relief.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)