My Rp idea!

Started by Lovitoz, September 06, 2008, 10:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovitoz

Okay, so this is my idea, its pretty rough but I think I got it down and for those who must know there are two version of this story I'll post both.

Story 1 - A girl fresh out of Highschool is looking at different colleges and such when she happens upon the most peculiar thing. A teacher that lives in the urban parts of the city teaches classes which can lead to her degree. Of course like all regular colleges she needs to pay but he has a plan for her, she doesn't have to pay anything as long as she is maid in his mansion, he gives her a contract to sign but it seems as though this contract was not made for her to declare her position as a maid but much more as a sex slave.

Story 2 -Okay this is the same as the one above it but this time I need a Neko girl and the teacher will teach her the Arcane arts and such, just a slight variation

Both of there can be (NC) but she can slowly start to like it...even crave it. I need a female for this role and if we can we should do this over e-mail or any of the Im's I have. Also if you are the type of woman that likes threesomes I'm sure we can include it in there but I'm picky about it so it would -FFM-. Well I think thats all if you would like to do this or have a question Pm me.

brittney