Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenwoodtree

Wow.  Kind of scary, scraggly, but oddly attractive - 9

(I go for the weird ones sometimes)
"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice.  Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

Let's only say what our Hearts desire.
~Rumi

My Requests:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=243061.0
My Apologies: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=224775.0
My Preferences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=56044

Eranil Morathim

7 I think I get the idea of it but I can't see it

LunaTalula

Eranil Morathim

Blythe

7 - I like the clothes, but pic is a little blurry

Koyume

I'll give it an 8, 'cause it's sweet.

Zeth

I'll give the avatar a 9 because I am a fan of the character.

Deamonbane

7. Fact of my non-fanship of anime in general notwithstanding, it's a pretty basic avatar picture. Not too bad, but not the best either.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Anjelita

10 for the avatar!! So very steamy ;) see what I did there?
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

inflatetress

King Serperior

Well, she looks like she's having a great day, so a 6.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

scribus1000

10 because OHMIGAWDIT'SGONNAEATMEEEEE
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Verasaille

8. I am posting mainly to see if anyone likes my new avi!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Deamonbane

Why, you may ask?

Mother.

Fucking.

DRAGONS!

Also, they are making a heart and it CUUUUTTTTTEEEE!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

abandoneddolly

9 cause it kind of reminds me of something I just cant remember what that thing is.

Alhanna

7... I'm just wincing at the marks on her back. Otherwise I think it'd be a nice avvie!

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Renegade Vile

<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Dice

9, I like the image, its eye catching and its full of flavor. It is the kind of image you use for inspiration to make a character. 

Renegade Vile

Quote from: Dice on March 06, 2015, 02:45:07 AM
9, I like the image, its eye catching and its full of flavor. It is the kind of image you use for inspiration to make a character.

That it be, indeed.

8 - I really like this one. The style and atmosphere is like modern noire.

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Renegade Vile

6 - While very nicely drawn, it's not something that draws me in. I like the message it relays, though.

King Serperior

Another 10 for the dark warrior!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Renegade Vile

10 - For the being of awesome lightning.

scribus1000

I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-