Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - Moraline is right, that does look like fun.

lenka

10 for the dramatic comfort!

Rolo

Always a 10 for the Aussie Hottie!!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

10 Because I want to glomp hug her

Adrianna Paige

10 because i want to break in that chair with him..
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - I want to nibble up and down her long slender neck.

Rolo

10 cuz he has that Rico Suave look.

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - Cuz I wish I had his predicament.

Adrianna Paige

5 because even though he's very attractive and was willing to share his seat with me...he didn't bring me back dinner.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mr Bigglesworth

6 because she forgot my address and missed dinner!

Adrianna Paige

*gasps softly* 4 because he didn't call to follow up and remind her about their date!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

sweetgirl91

10 because I love the jewelry and hair clip :)
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

Adrianna Paige

10 because I really like the smile!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Eranil Morathim

11 because elves are just that good looking  ;D

sweetgirl91

10 because you just undermined every 10 that's been given thus far lol Well played :)

Eranil Morathim

10 because I really like that smile. So does that mean I undermined my own and any future 10's too?

sweetgirl91

10 for being sweet behind that expression :)

Yes sir. Good job lol

Eranil Morathim

10 for teasinf and complimenting me in the same post. Well done.

sweetgirl91

10 for being a good sport :)

Eranil Morathim

10 because I got nothing right now

sweetgirl91

Eranil Morathim