What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

A short, tan (faux) suede dress.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue shirtwaist dress with short sleeves, lapel collar, full skirt and sash-type belt, navy sandals with a two-inch heel. 

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a sleeveless top with an Aztec print (red, yellow and blue) with little metallic sequins and a blue straight skirt that has a black band.

I have my hair plaited (the way where you use 2 hair bands) and I have little gold hoop earrings on (sleepers).

DreamSailor

A short pleated black skirt and a soft, breezy light-blue blouse.

Caedy

Light blue pajama pants, black and white t-shirt, black flip flops.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

ArtemisHighmore

Just shorts. Trying to stay cool!

SpiralEye

I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

AmberStarfire

An aqua paisley tank top with a sky blue crop top showing through and a navy blue skirt with a black band on the waist.

A thin black hair band (tying my hair into a plait - an attempt to move my hair out of my face when it's humid and my hair's long) and small gold earrings. Also tinted moisturiser.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red, fitted and sleeveless dress and a matching short sleeved jacket left open, sheer black stockings and black heels.

SmuttyReader

Shorts and my college t-shirt.

sree

A greyish black Batman t-shirt and a back jeans :)
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

AmberStarfire

A pink and orange tank top with white flowers and very short blue shorts.

It's what I slept in because it's hot.

Beguile's Mistress

Fitted white sleeveless dress covered with a symmetrical pattern of lacy, light blue medallion-like circles and tan sandals with a low heel.

DreamSailor

My light purple swimsuit. Just got back from a swim, and I haven't bothered putting proper clothes on yet.

AmberStarfire

A dark pink tank top with false buttons, a knee-length black and white striped skirt, and small gold hoop earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with a pencil skirt and fitted jacket with dull gold buttons, a white lace camisole and sheer black stockings and black heels with a narrow ankle strap.

SmuttyReader

WyldRanger

Black jeans and a black batman shirt.

Caedy

Teal sleep shorts and a matching camisole.
Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

Tan slacks, pale pink long-sleeved silk blouse, tan loafers and belt.

AmberStarfire

An orange tank top and short white shorts.

And I'm a bit sunburned from going out walking.

Miscellany

A pair of  charcoal colored ' booty ' shorts with a heather gray Foo Fighters tee.   Azure and lapis dyed locks ; pulled into a high ponytail at the crown of my head, with thick framed librarian glasses.  Creating quite the  ' geek-chic ' look.

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Caedy

Black yoga pants, green tank top, black flip flops.
Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

My brand new "I Dream of Roarke" sleep shirt (from the J.D. Robb Death In... series of mysteries.