Jake The Jack Ass Joke Of A Jerk *Extreme* ::Small Group::

Started by Interested, March 07, 2013, 09:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interested

Jake The Jack Ass Joke Of A Jerk
Jake, an exboyfriend has taken images from a girl getting undressed and sexually experimenting with a couple in her house.
Jake has had these images downloaded and demanded a blow job from her. He has threatened to make the images public on the internet if she doesn't follow through. The couple that she had experimented with has heard her understandable complaints about Jake and have come in to his house, finding him like this after she said she'd do it.:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

In the "Jake" story, he's an asshole who gets extreme treatment from the three others who find him. I'm looking for someone who can play three PCs.:)

Interested

What I"m looking for in the "Jake" role play:
3x1: One male and two females working together to keep Jake their subservient bitch.
Alot of fellatio: Jake must be ready at all times to give a quick blow job whether he wants to or not.
Cock and ball torture: We can be creative like this. I'd potentially like for Jake to be castrated with repeated punches, or maybe have his balls crushed in a vice.
Sexual frustration: Having Jake undergo orgasm denial is a must.

Blythe

You have my interest here. Thought I'd post here to show anyone else who looks that there's someone else that would find it hot.