Various Ideas to Peruse [ Looking for female characters ]

Started by Adamska James, August 16, 2013, 10:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamska James

Heya, it's Adamska James here!
I'm happy that you visited my page! Welcome :D

I'd love a chance to roleplay with someone who really feels they can and want to do a story with a focus on romance but keep sexual content a semi constant feature. I'm not saying there has to be sexual acts happening all the time, I just try not to forget that a lot of us came from other places where we were not allowed to write about sexual acts of any kind and therefore in some ways have the desire to be able to in common.

Writing with a focus on creating descriptions that evoke pleasing imagery is something that I strive for, so please try to close your eyes from time to time and feel what you write. See it in your minds eye and bring it to life.

Typically I will try to give as much as I get when it comes to size of posts, but I try not to dip below two full-bodied paragraphs.
I like to write as though I'm sure someone other than the writers might eventually read it and be pleased by reading it, not scoffing at the wording or lack of context and imagery.
Let us paint a picture with our words ~

Below you will find Plot ideas, Inspiration Imagery, and Updates as I go through them.
Any other things you're interested in that aren't on my thread here? Ask meabout it! I'm fairly open to new ideas.

Thank you all for dropping by even if you aren't going to write with me.
Good Writing to you all!

Adamska James
That demon in the mirror is you. Make a deal, let it in, and you become more whole than you ever imagined possible. Evil is only a point of view, after all.

Adamska James

Plot for a more open progression story.
~The College Basement~

OOC, Orensberg Community College
   A small town college for the small budget student.
   Affordable education in the face of financially uncertain times.

Too good to be true, right? Well those who have graduated and gone on to find that employment was waiting for them back down the mountain in the semi-metropolis valley below would testify that it was the real deal. A dream come true for young adults trying to make it in a world built for the rich.

But what secrets are kept below ground in the labs set aside for outside military contractors? Most aren't quick to ask, since as long as those are there, they allows the students of the school to have a cheaper education than at least eighty percent of their peers country wide. So what if every now and then rumors spread of a student who never showed up for class and appeared to have packed up an left overnight. That was normal in a college, right? High pressure classes and low self esteem was a recipe for runaways for sure. At least that was easier to believe than the real story hidden in those basement labs. One could dismiss lab-coats arriving and leaving throughout the night in dark vehicles and keep their nose in their books so long as they knew they were somehow benefiting from letting them go about their business.

On an evening like any other, one “lucky” student received an invitation to participate in a short study in exchange for free credit in the sciences department. Such credit would surely lighten the pressure of a full course load with the chance to forgo an elective that would only distract from ones path of studies anyway. All she had to do was show up, test a product, and write a short summary of her experience. So simple a monkey could do it!

The lab that opened up before her as she pushed open the door at the bottom of the stairwell was spooky in a way. Lit up with dim black lights, the work stations metallic counter tops shone with an eerie glow. Not a single lab-coat in the room though. Where was everyone?
There were four stations lit up along the sides of the room, each with different types of equipment on them. The nearest one on the right was nearly bare except for a clipboard with notes on it and a small beaker of murky fluid with a small label taped on the front.
The table to her left on the opposite wall held a small mess of papers and post-it-notes surrounding a large textbook of some kind. It looked like a bit of an antique though, with thick leather binding and a weird language written on the cover.
Further through the room on the left was a work table with a machine on a crane-like arm. It looked like a comic book death ray, but smaller and much more fragile. There were a series of lights on the side, indicating god knows what. The inventor must have been the only one who knew what each button did, for there were no notes or labels to be found on or around it, save for a red duct tape X marked on the floor between that table and the one across the room.
On the last workbench, there was a complex looking safe with only two buttons on the display and a small rat cage with what looked to be a rodent living inside. Upon closer inspection, though, the rodent was not furry, but instead appeared to have jet black skin as smooth as the surface of a still pond.
As the student reached the back work stations, the door at the far end slammed shut behind her and left her closed off in the dark room with the creepy work stations. Behind her, the wall opened up like an elevator door and revealed a small tank with a suspended human brain and a desktop computer setup. The computer screen flickered on and displayed a digital model of a human face once the door opened fully. The face moved and began to speak to the startled girl.
“Thank you for coming, we appreciate your cooperation in our studies,” Boomed a mono-toned simulated voice.

Plot for Slime Monster (One of a couple I've come up with)
~Science has gone too far~

A scientist has an accident in a laboratory when he/she's snooping through a competitors experiments. Later that night when he/she returns home, he/she discovers that he/she's becoming viscous and semi transparent. On top of that he/she develops an unusual hunger for sustenance besides food. He/She must feed off of the life energy of human beings! The trick is, he/she's never satisfied completely, and must find a way to drain energy from his/her victims without killing them to avoid a police man-hunt. Perhaps the intensity of life energy during sexual arousal is the key? He/She concocts an artificial pheromone and aphrodisiac, abandons his/her home (fearing being recognized and identified), and sets out in search of another city and a safer place to hunt for his/her next victim...

Plot for Magician/Witch
~Lost and Lonely~

A human(M or F) gets lost in a dark forest in the middle of the night. The light in a master of the arcane's home is like a flytrap, drawing them in. This lonely Magister simply wants companionship. Though in order to have it, He/She is willing to do whatever it takes!
Will the human stay of their own accord, or will this Witch or Wizard have to find a way to force them to?

~Dangerous to go alone ~
(A pokemon world rp)

A Rocket secret agent tracks down gifted young trainers to recruit into the ranks of Rocket's elite. Those who join up are rewarded well for their disregard for the rules of the current league in power. Those who resist are followed, trapped, coerced, and manipulated into giving up their noble ways so that, in their darkest hours, Rockets agenda seems far more attractive than continuing to self destruct.
A game of wills, a world of pokemon, the power of the darker side.

Plot for Witch/Human
~You Know What They About Curiosity..~

A young witch encounters a book in her travels that, upon reading it, begins to draw her in with the siren call of powerful dark magic. It offers her power enough to be nigh invincible and all knowing. There's a catch. There always is.
The books pages reveal practices to her that, through performing, will give her these powers. Yet each ceremony she invokes gives her more of the feeling like something is changing inside her. By the time she realizes it isn't exactly the ultimate power she'd hoped for, it's too late for her to turn back without help.
She's slowly becoming a demon. A Succubus demon.
She now has to turn to the help of a fellow mage, a rival since her earliest practices. Will he help her in time?
Will her transformation cause her to turn on him and seek out only revenge rather than help?
That demon in the mirror is you. Make a deal, let it in, and you become more whole than you ever imagined possible. Evil is only a point of view, after all.

Adamska James

Here are some images that I've found along the way to help inspire/explain some of the things I like in stories I write. : ]
Some are rated "T" but to be safe let's just assume that they're all NSFW

Monster Girls Lineup:
- http://images.luscious.net/737/lusciousnet_1346201842229_431525399.jpg

Gel/Slime Pic's:
- http://cdn-images.9cloud.us/271/lusciousnet_goo-186_600608235.640x0.jpg
- http://cdn-images.9cloud.us/9/068ffd0b6b_491715572.jpg

Succubus Pic's:
- http://images.luscious.net/390/18b3c079f565ab57da2b453c49f99a9f_350095995.jpeg
- http://images.luscious.net/390/d06e6a944c64b14cb97168998e0d085d_1550251968.640x0.jpg

Adamska James

Updates:
- Spruced up some of the story blurbs
- Added a Succubus plot

Adamska James

Updates:
-Added ~College Basement~ plot

Adamska James

Updates:
-Chopped up some text and re-wrote a couple things
-Keeping topic running for search

Adamska James

Updates:

-changing pictures in inspiration section.

Adamska James

Updates:

Changed working title for thread
Proofread page to ensure accuracy of request

Adamska James

Updates:

Added Dangerous to go alone plot