The Lost Temple of Cyalian

Started by Chameleon, August 29, 2007, 12:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

Long, long ago...  There was a temple erected to a Goddess of Fertility.  It was a truly large structure, and if one can believe the rumors it is or was larger then most cities.  But, stories do tend to exaggerate things don’t they?  For many years the temple and its many priests and priestesses lived wonderfully, offering daily prayer and sacrifice to their patron Goddess, while the villages around the temple came and made their offerings, and the Goddess was pleased.

Three thousand years ago though, piety started to slip...  Her followers became depraved men and women, dedicated to lust and sensuality over the purer aspects of fertility...  They did not make sacrifices to their goddess,  and they flitted away the town’s offerings on themselves.

The Goddess herself was not left unmarred by such indiscretions without her tribute and prayer she began to lose her mind, and her portfolio gradually altered taking on aspects of lust and gluttony while even her fertility aspect became twisted and perverse.  She worked her will upon her former followers transforming them into beasts that she felt, in her maddened state were more suitable to carry out her whims.    They became monsters of wanton lust...  Driven by the urge to procreate, and to slack their unholy lust upon whomever entered the temple and upon themselves.

Since that day, many adventurers have entered the temple hoping to earn fame and fortune, not truly understanding what it is that they face within its walls.  This is no horde of goblins or even demons...  And it is not death the awaits those who fall to the beasts that lurk within, it is an eternity of copulation, pregnancy, and child birth... or perhaps, the transformation into one of the beasts of the temple.  Not even men are free from such...  The creatures of the temple if given the opportunity will transform a male, into a perfect image of femininity. 

But, all of this has been forgotten... thanks to the passing of time, the temple is believed to be a bastion of some demonic force about to make war upon the planes.  So, a young naive group of adventures from a nearby town, have decided that if they can clear out the temple to win their fame, their fortunate, and more importantly the ability to never do an honest days work as soon as they achieve their victory!

Well, the game itself will be a standard dungeon crawl(with a bit of a twist), using a custom set of rules...  I’m thinking about doing all the rolls myself to give those free forum type people the capability to join in, and not have to worry about those pesky dice.  I’ll explain a bit more if I can get any interest.

Warning: This game will contain impregnation(Of A sped up nature), sex beasts, sex changes, hermaphrodites, pacts with a dark goddess, the possibility of transformation,  and anything else my mind can come up with in its sleep deprived state

Far eyes

Hmm sounds interesting, what sort of lvl ish would this be [Yes I like my numbers shoot me   :P ] I have a couple of ideas that could work well in a setting like this.

What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Chameleon

Well,  I'm not actually planning on using the DnD system (I will though if players find that to be more interesting)  if I did end up using D20 I'd use 3.5 rules...  and probably say ECL between 5-7.    If I was using my own rules I'd go level 1, as for liking number I understand...  I do like to see things like combat taken care of with a bit of randomness.

Far eyes

Well I just assumed as you mention dungeon crawl, and while not perfect. Or close to it it is one of the best systems or at least most wide known one
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

A/A

TheLivingWonder

I'm extremely interested in this idea...hope it sees the light of day :).

Chameleon

Well,  I have three players so far, anyone else up for a womb filling good time?

schnookums

Geh..I have no business getting into another game, but...this is like my favoritest of all my kinks...I probably could handle one more game...

Sethite

I'm not so good in D&D, but if you're gonna made tests by yourself, I may join too.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Lirliel

Impregnation, Check, Hermaphrodites, Check, Sex-beast's Check.. Where do I sign up? :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Chameleon

And thats six,  I'll get to work.

Far eyes

So anybody have any ideas on what they would be playing, I was considering for once not playing a spell caster.

Knight
Beguiler
Lurk
Bard

Something along those lines, depending on whets needed

This is of course thinking it will be DnD based

A/A

Lirliel

*Runs in wearing nothing but a loincloth and a tanktop and wielding a big ole axe* Barbarian!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Stevej101

Quote from: Lirliel on August 31, 2007, 12:24:09 PM
*Runs in wearing nothing but a loincloth and a tanktop and wielding a big ole axe* Barbarian!

Still not quite my type of game...but DAMN Liriel, that makes a wonderful mental picture  :)
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Chameleon

Well,  if everyone wants to use the DnD system I'd be happy to,  but thats going to take a heck of a lot more work for me.  From creating monsters,  helping people who don't know the system along,  developing magic items,  and all that fun stuff.  So the game would probably run much slower then say with the far simpler system I was planning on  using,  so it will move much slower.

Lirliel

No D&D! Simple System, I have seen enough complex systems cause to much slowdowns, simple systems like your Arena game FTW!

Chameleon

I was going to use that, with a bit of modification,  allowing things like healing (A limited number of times per day) and whatnot.

Lirliel

Arena+ FTW!

I like the idea and I'll defend it! *Growls teeth menacingly for her GM, protecting the simple system*

Muse

oooh!  oooh!  oooh!  *Bounce!*  May I play? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)