News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Deviant's Desires - [M looking for F]

Started by DeviantWolf, March 27, 2011, 03:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeviantWolf

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've posted on the boards here.  Life got in the way a bit and I was busy.  I have some time to spare though now and would like to get a few games going.  Before you rush to hit the reply button though let me cover a few things so that you have all the information you need ahead of time.

First I am looking for shorter games at the moment.  I don't mean less detailed just stories with plots that aren't epic in nature.  A simple story arc that has an ending in sight.  This is not to say I would not be up to continuing a story beyond the initial story arc, just that I don't want to get ahead of myself.  I know how life goes and how role-playing goes.  Sometimes the story dies because of time and other times because of disinterest.  So I am setting up an easy goal to start out with.

Second I am not a grammar or writing nazi.  Sure I would like coherent sentences, punctuation and some detail as well as progression of the story but if all you can write is a few sentence reply that's fine.  It happens.  Just make sure those two sentences push the story forward, show insight into your character.  Something.

Thirdly all my stories below are open for edits.  If you see something you like but want a change just ask.  I am sure I would be game.

Be sure to check out my On's and Off's before replying and let me know if anything stands out as bothering you to much to.

I prefer to play male characters as I am not very good at writing a convincing female.  I also prefer to play with females who are playing female characters.  Nothing against the guys out there that play wonderful female characters it's just not a comfortable situation for me. 

Please PM me as I don't often remember to check the thread here.  Also state which story you are interested in.  If none of the below appeal to you please still get in touch with me if you might be interested in playing.  I am always open to playing other ideas that you may have.

Thanks

PLOTS

Family Bonds [incest, bondage, non-con]

Alex was set to go away for the weekend to a BDSM convention to find new partners when he got the call from his mother that she needed him to stay at the house with his younger sister while she went away on business.  Even though she was seventeen she had been harassed recently in school by some boys and was scared to be left alone.  Angrily he gives up the weekend of fun to babysit his sister.

- The idea is he turns his lust on his sister who is three years younger then he.  What starts out as forced, can turn consensual if desired by the partner.  Looking for someone to play the sister. -

Teacher's Pet [bondage, non-con]

Struggling to pass her college math class she needs for her degree a Senior turns to her professor for some extra credit and personal tutoring for the final.  What he offers will push the limits of her desire to graduate.

-Looking for the female student -

Model for me - [bondage, non-con, possible ex]

A struggling photographer solicits girls looking to make extra cash for a project about fetish's.  What starts as an art project turns into a nightmare for one girl as his desire to make art becomes intense when he imprisons her and subjects her to all sorts of wild scenes and scenarios that push her limits of acceptance.

- Looking for a female partner that is willing to explore all sorts of scenarios.  Willing to try almost anything including possible scat and water play as well as mutilation and torture. -

Puppy Training - [bondage, non-con, possible extreme]

An alpha Lycan (werewolf) begins the task of training his newest wolf to serve him as he pleases. The poor girl is in for hard lessons as she learns what real pain is. Just because she can heal the wounds doesn't make them hurt any less

- looking for female partner with or without experience playing a Lycan.  I can train as we go along as I have a very specific idea on how my werewolves are that may differ with popular culture werewolves. -

Incubator for an Incubus - [bondage, non-con, extreme]

An incubus is on the hunt for the mother of his next demon child.  Once he finds her he plans to rape her violently over and over until the demonic pregnancy takes.  After which she will be host to his evil spawn.

- I am thinking this story will end with the death of the mother as the child is birthed by clawing it's way out of her so the partner should be alright with the death of her character at the end of the story as well as very dark and demented scenarios. -

Dr's Orders - [bondage, non-con, extreme]

A Psychiatrist in an asylum takes advantage of his patient, claiming it as treatment to help overcome her issues. 

- Leaning towards a medical role-play here which would incorporate medical devices, possible body mutilations.  The reason she is in the asylum is open for discussion as well as whether she is a willing participant or not.  If she is in for a sex addiction then she might be accepting of the Dr's advances in the beginning.  If she is a drug addict then she may be willing to trade participating in his twisted fantasies for drugs.  A lot of possibilites here -
~~ I'm loving what you wanna wear ~~
~~ I wonder what's up under there? ~~
~~ Wonder if I'll ever have it under my tongue? ~~

subjuanita

The "model for me" role play sounds very interesting to me. I don't do scat or toilet stuff though.

Kura

Lesonac

Interested in the family one and the teacher one...possibly the model one too. I can't do toilet stuff though ;)
"Thanks for the chocolate...."
My A/A's

DeviantWolf

Added: Puppy Training, Incubator for an Incubus and Dr's Orders
~~ I'm loving what you wanna wear ~~
~~ I wonder what's up under there? ~~
~~ Wonder if I'll ever have it under my tongue? ~~

Doomsday

Interested in Incubator. Shoot me a PM, we can talk about it.