Make me Happy?

Started by Happy an Nice, February 25, 2016, 07:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy an Nice

I will begin by saying I am no longer as "Happy" (ugh) as I once was with this name. Please try not to let this throw you.

I'm interested in M/F, D/s sort of encounters but if you could find a way to be innovative, how I would love that.

I'm a somewhat strong woman irl. I bear a lot of responsibility and function at a competitive level. That's what I have to do. I'm straight laced, I'm afraid. But I am open to you and your wants. Why can't I chill and let myself be a public freak? That's for the couch with a co-pay. It is what it is.

So I wanted to join the convent once. Believed in marital sex only, ha, where did that get me?

I love the smell of skin, the feel of sweat and bodies sliding along one another. I like the anticipation.

I hope to create a more formal thread here but for now, this gives you the general gist.

N'est pas?
Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?