News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sinful Brides (FULL!!)

Started by Wicked Emi, June 07, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sye

After I put some meat away (insert dirty joke) I will begin to make my shy girl XD

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Levi on June 07, 2018, 01:21:59 PM
Lust

Name: Dafydd (As he is known currently)

Height: 6'
Weight: The perfect weight for any lady and possibly the occasional man...
Extra: Several ear piercings, tongue and nipple piercings.

Sin or ability: Lust.
Information about ability:
Sinful gaze- The ability to make any person instantly horney with a single soldering gaze. Most of the time he uses this to get you into his bed. He might occasionally use it for others benefits, but mostly his own

Demonic form- Lust in his demon form is the ultimate package,sleek hair, small deliciously pointed horns, golden eyes that leaving any female wanting more then a single glance, his ears are pointed and his physic is sculptured to perfection.

Desired Touch- If the gaze doesn't work, Dafydd falls back on his demonic touch, skin to skin contact is all it takes and he's covered in wet panties in no time. Once he's got his chosen company in bed his touch can keep his companion cumming continuously until he is slated...which can take ALL night.

Personality: Any demon worth a grain of salt is vain and Lust has vanity to spare, he's sinfully sexy and he knows it. He loves the attention that people give him and he takes pleasure from their pleasure. There's nothing more thrilling to him then a crowd of admirers, Dafydd will simply lounge like some great tom cat and back in their adoration. Their is only one major problem, he can only sleep with someone once. Once he has taken a lover for the night, his powers never work on them again, this has left him very sarcastic and negative to love in general.

Bio: Lust was created the moment Adam and Eve realized they were the opposite sex and Dafydd along with his brothers is like beyond carbon dating. When their father mentioned the game Dafydd was the least interested of the lot, what was he supposed to do with a bride he could only fuck once? Maybe he should just sleep with all of the "brides" and get it over and done with.

O/O's:Levi's o/o's
Lust on's Anything goes in the bedroom, really! Ever heard of the Kama sutra, Dafydd wrote it!
Lust off'sVore, Gore, watersports
Looks really good! Accepted!

Quote from: Gannameade on June 07, 2018, 03:47:26 PM
Wrath

Name: Kulan’Gath (Demon Name - Cool’an Gath): Wrath- Lord of War

Height: 6'2" (Varies)
Weight: Appears 255+
Extra: Wrath has a blood mark over his chest, that he had turned into a tattoo.  It is a magic dagger that he is never without (When it comes out of his skin, it looks like a short sword in anyone else’s hands.   He has at least 5-10 weapons on him at all times.  His eyes glow red when he is angry or he feels a fight coming on (that is your 1 warning!).

Sin or ability: Wrath
  • Weapon Manipulation – User can create, summon, shape, manipulate and use any kind of weapons with perfect skill, whether pre-modern, modern or even futuristic using laser, plasma, antimatter or even more exotic ammunition/attacks. If it is a weapon or could be improvised as one, they are completely proficient with it..
  • Demonic Transformation – Wrath will shapeshift from his demonic form to his human form and back at will. His muscular form exists in either state.   He has various piercings and tattoos over his body in between scales.  Most of them are weapons he can summon.  His most common appearance is his dark-skinned human male.  His demon form is deep red, sturdy humanoid form.  Spikes that come from his hands like claws, he can make spikes come from just about any part of his body to cause damage, knees, elbows, feet, ankles, head.  In this form he doesn’t wear armor, because armor is for the weak.  Mostly because he regenerates very quickly, the more he fights the more energy he generates.  Which allows him to heal that much faster.
  • Fire Manipulation – He is the premiere lord of fire, because it was the first weapon, there isn’t much he can’t do with.  He can even make constructs to fight with him.  He will coat himself with fire to keep others from discovering his true form.  His skill with fire is so great he can change it into other forms of energy to use in the form of a weapon.
  • Kinetic Energy Manipulation – His greatest ability is kinetic energy manipulation, from a punch, a slap, a grenade, anything basically.  He absorbs that energy to use as raw power, speed, strength, endurance.  He will let you hit him, so he can hit you back, only harder.
  • Demon Physiology – As a demon, Wrath is destruction pure and simple, he stronger, more durable, faster, with enhance senses he is better than any human sniper.  He is not like that.  He is more of a up close and personal killer.  “There is nothing like holding the heart of your dead enemy in your hands.”  .

Personality: War:   Master of fighting, war and destruction.  He has learned so many ways to hurt, maim, kill.  I will win or I will kill you for trying to beat me!  The struggle is real and I probably caused it in the first place.  “To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!”   He stole that from me!

Bio: Wrath was the first!  The one…the Prime.  You remember that Cain and Able?  That was me!  He has been fighting since he was created.  Bred to be on top. He lives for war, everything is a competition!  EVERYTHING!  If you think it isn’t ask the prick with the silver medal, in his hand instead of the Gold how it feels to be 1st runner up.  He is in only in slight competition with his brother Pride, (with his weak ass).   Wrath dresses more suit and tie!  He is stylish but he isn’t into that Metrosexual crap like his brother.  There is something about beating the crap out of some goober in a shirt and tie, then having a woman pull him by his tie into her room.   He has been corrupting men and women for so long he doesn’t know anything else for the most part.  He does what he does…because he is good at it damn it what other reason is there to do it?

“What the hell do you mean marry someone?  Please you really expect me to find some wench to put up with me and still be exciting afterwards?  Right.  Sure, I will play your game dad.  But you know how I hate to lose."

Wrath's Ons: Likes a woman willing to fight back.  Weak women- not worth his time, likes women with some give to them, Dirty Talk – talk is cheap!  Invented Rough Sex and Makeup sex! Willing to tease if it gets him what he wants.  Willing to take a woman till she begs him to stop, as that means she will owe him and he can come back anytime he wants.  He is willing to what is needed as long as she is moaning and screaming for him.  Choking?  - did you really just ask that damn stupid question?  Love large breasted women, just so he can pierce them and make them his feisty pet.  Enjoys pets, but the pet better bark…even submits to him and kill anyone else but their master (him)! 
Wrath's Offs: toilet pay = no. Bloodplay (He can be vampiric, but outside of that hell no!)

Theme Song:
Also Accepted, we have quiet a cast of demons  >:)

Wicked Emi

I will be putting this in the extreme group area....for obvious reasons....
I will get the OOC up and Accepted characters in a little bit.

Thank you guys for being so interested!!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Saika on June 07, 2018, 04:03:35 PM
After I put some meat away (insert dirty joke) I will begin to make my shy girl XD

LMAO! Looking forward to it.

BlueEyedBard

Sloth, submitted for approval...

Sloth
Name: Acedia “Claudii” Teporis Torporibus
Age: Appears twenty something, but varies based on his state of mind

Height: 5’10” general humanoid height
Weight: ranges from lighter than air, to dense and heavy as a bog
Extra: Pale skin, with dark circles under his eyes. Always has his signature pipe

Sin or ability: Sloth
Information about ability: Being the most difficult sin to define, his state, and form also has a tendency to be fluid…

The Ooze: Sloth is not always solid, he often can appear to be melting. Sloth’s entire being can become a living mire. A semi solid slime, with life, and a pension for trapping its victim within itself.
Sloth will also use tentacle like appendages of this substance, instead of his own arms and legs, at times when he “just can't even”

The Mist: Sloth is nearly always high on some form of unholy substance, to the extent that his very aura is permeated in it. His entire body will exude a physically/mentally/spiritually intoxicating essence, that will affect mortals in his presence.
He is so permeated in this substance that his entire physical form can dissolve into this poisonous mist, causing those who inhale him to be filled with his lethargy. Leaving victims confused, unmotivated, and susceptible to suggestion of those with a stronger will.

Perverse Inventor: Sloth can hear the desires of mortals and, especially when in his presence, fill them with inspiration for laziness. He will convince his victim that the road to their goal is best reached through inaction. To follow Sloth is to walk the easiest road, leading to nowhere.

Personality: Disingenuous and uncaring of virtually all things. He is the lost, that refuses to be found. Time is an endless void, when even its passing is meaningless.

Sloth is a black hole for inspiration, enginuity, desire, and hope. Equally endless, and equally hopeless.
Sloth loves games, and exploring endless desires and hobbies. He can talk and dream with anyone for hours, and hours, and hours, and hours, and hours… so long as, in the end, nothing is accomplished. Just sit back, and get lost in the endless haze.

Bio: Sloth has existed since man was first inspired to accomplish… and then said “no”
Since then, he has tirelessly held back the course of human progress, and perverted the ideals of success. Until the very height of accomplishment, in the mind of man, is the ability to be successful doing nothing while receiving everything.

Sloth may be the most looking forward to the idea of a companion, of any of his brothers. The idea of another soul, connected to him for eternity, is somehow very appealing. In fact, if his brothers really do want nothing to do with their brides, perhaps he could keep them all...

O/O's: Many ons few offs
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Murvoen

Finally finished Ashlyn (the quiet one)!
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on June 07, 2018, 04:17:16 PM
Sloth, submitted for approval...

Sloth
Name: Acedia “Claudii” Teporis Torporibus
Age: Appears twenty something, but varies based on his state of mind

Height: 5’10” general humanoid height
Weight: ranges from lighter than air, to dense and heavy as a bog
Extra: Pale skin, with dark circles under his eyes. Always has his signature pipe

Sin or ability: Sloth
Information about ability: Being the most difficult sin to define, his state, and form also has a tendency to be fluid…

The Ooze: Sloth is not always solid, he often can appear to be melting. Sloth’s entire being can become a living mire. A semi solid slime, with life, and a pension for trapping its victim within itself.
Sloth will also use tentacle like appendages of this substance, instead of his own arms and legs, at times when he “just can't even”

The Mist: Sloth is nearly always high on some form of unholy substance, to the extent that his very aura is permeated in it. His entire body will exude a physically/mentally/spiritually intoxicating essence, that will affect mortals in his presence.
He is so permeated in this substance that his entire physical form can dissolve into this poisonous mist, causing those who inhale him to be filled with his lethargy. Leaving victims confused, unmotivated, and susceptible to suggestion of those with a stronger will.

Perverse Inventor: Sloth can hear the desires of mortals and, especially when in his presence, fill them with inspiration for laziness. He will convince his victim that the road to their goal is best reached through inaction. To follow Sloth is to walk the easiest road, leading to nowhere.

Personality: Disingenuous and uncaring of virtually all things. He is the lost, that refuses to be found. Time is an endless void, when even its passing is meaningless.

Sloth is a black hole for inspiration, enginuity, desire, and hope. Equally endless, and equally hopeless.
Sloth loves games, and exploring endless desires and hobbies. He can talk and dream with anyone for hours, and hours, and hours, and hours, and hours… so long as, in the end, nothing is accomplished. Just sit back, and get lost in the endless haze.

Bio: Sloth has existed since man was first inspired to accomplish… and then said “no”
Since then, he has tirelessly held back the course of human progress, and perverted the ideals of success. Until the very height of accomplishment, in the mind of man, is the ability to be successful doing nothing while receiving everything.

Sloth may be the most looking forward to the idea of a companion, of any of his brothers. The idea of another soul, connected to him for eternity, is somehow very appealing. In fact, if his brothers really do want nothing to do with their brides, perhaps he could keep them all...

O/O's: Many ons few offs

omg omg omg!! I love it! I love how you did both types of sloth, lazy and not doing ones full potential. Very well done! Accepted!!

Quote from: Murvoen on June 07, 2018, 03:00:57 PM
Ashlyn Sommers (May still be tweaked)

Name: Ashlyn Sommers

Height: 5'4" (162 cm roughly)
Weight: 125 lbs.
Extra: Basic earlobe piercings, a small tattoo on her wrist notifying of a penicillin allergy, and her parents' phone numbers in case of emergency, and an under bust tattoo.

Sin or ability: Empathic Capabilities

• Can feel/read a person's emotions through physical contact or across typical speaking distance
  • Can project her own emotions to share them with another
  • Can pacify and manipulate another's emotions (strong wills can prove difficult to overcome)

Personality: Quiet - Even if she could speak it's not likely she would very often. The role of observer and listener is one she likes, and it's one well suited to her unique abilities. With it comes a deep well of patience and a belief that anyone (yes even demons) need a little empathy from time to time. Like everything else about her, her anger is calm and well controlled. It takes a lot for her to lash out, but when she does she's not above striking someone to get the point across. Her stubborn edge has seen her through difficult times, as has her perserverance. Without them, certain social situations and events in her life may have been impossible to navigate.

Bio:
Born with a malformation to her vocal chords Ashlyn has never been able to speak. The most she can do is a hoarse, rasping sort of sound that makes itself known mostly when she laughs or cries. When younger she attempted speech, but the sounds could not be formed properly even if her mouth produced the right shapes. She learned to use ASL (American Sign Language), and a little phrase book that she keeps close by for day to day interaction. Although her parents loved her dearly, there were times things got very very difficult. Especially when she was younger and still trying to remember her signs for various emotions. The more complex they were the harder it was to communicate them. It got easier as she grew older and her vocabulary expanded, and when it came to sharing her feelings she took to writing them down for others to read rather than explain them through sign language.

Getting a phone and a basic text to speech app in middle school made life a million times easier. But more than that she found herself better understanding how those around her felt if she happened to brush against them. It grew until she found herself in conversations where every word was flavored with how the other person felt. Eventually she had to learn to shut it all out sometimes or else it became too much. More importantly she found she could share her own feelings. Make herself heard in a way she hadn't been able to before. It became immensely useful with her future friends and significant others, as well as during more intimate occasions, though she keeps it mostly to herself.

Now she's learned that because of it she's to be the bride of a demon. Ashlyn isn't pleased with that outcome, but feels it just might help her make her escape. After all, if they don't have the desire to chase her, nor feel any emotion but apathy towards her, then they wouldn't care if she simply left. It'll take more than herself to make it work though. Outside the willing or the weak willed, it's difficult to make a person change how they feel.

O/O's:Ashlyn's O/O's
I really like how you made her! I was honestly a little worried about the quiet girl, but you did such a good job!
Accepted!

Murvoen

Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Bekah Boo

Sye

Quote from: Bekah Boo on June 07, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
*Pokes head in* Any room left? ;3

Anything that has no name beside it XD

Bekah Boo

Mhm in that case I'm brewing up something for miss Goody Two Shoes, I have a few ideas on that ;3
Will have something shortly ;3

Sye

My character sheet disappeared so have to start all over again XD So angry lol

Dragongoddess

I'd be totally interested in being your bad bitch or brave one (prefer bad bitch).

Sye

Yue Wong
Name: Yue Wong

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115 lbs
Extra: Regular ear lobe piercings, small heart-shaped red birthmark on right side of neck.

Ability: Healing

* Reiki/Chi Healing
* Revive small animals or plants
* Wound and Pain Transfer to herself or others (living or not)
* Her own body is naturally more resilient and heals faster than others

Personality: Shy.

Yue wasn't shy because she was afraid of interacting with people originally. When she came to find out about her abilities as a child, there were too many people who came to seek her out and take advantage of a child's innocence and with strict teachings from her parents, made her wary of others. To blend in and become a wall flower. To always be afraid and worried about people finding out what you are and what you can do. Getting older, she used the shyness as an excuse why she never went out to do things which eventually got her a reputation that she was just too gloomy.

Around close friends and her family, she is full of life and always smiling. Outgoing and looking for fun that usually tests her body and her abilities. Not always a good thing, but better to experiment on yourself than others.

Bio:

Yue grew up for a few years in the Hunan province in China until her father got picked up as a translator for an international company. This was her family's ticket out of China as they also applied for their green card a couple of years later and relocated to sunny California. There her parents opened up a Chinese restaurant in China town that is authentic as the rest of them. On the side they deal with Chinese medicine which is fairly popular and had her going to school for massage therapy and acupuncture.

The little Chinese medicine shop is where she can let her abilities shine so to speak as she performs reiki to help their bodies heal naturally on their own or to pinpoint issues. The energy from the body telling her what is wrong and at times have helped her save a life or two when she suggested they go to a doctor. At the age of 30, her parents wanted her to marry and settle down, but she just hasn't found anyone yet.

O/O's: Same as my list until noted
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Note: Minor blood play like bites, scratches, are fine, just not excessive.

Bekah Boo

I'm going to change Chloe's ability, sorry reworking.

Sye

What for? I don't see why players abilities can't overlap each other as the specializations are different.

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Saika on June 07, 2018, 08:06:42 PM
What for? I don't see why players abilities can't overlap each other as the specializations are different.

Mhm I suppose it feels too similar for me is all, I don't mind.

BlueEyedBard

Powers aside, both of your characters are fantastic! ^•^
On/Off

Sye

Quote from: Bekah Boo on June 07, 2018, 08:09:56 PM
Mhm I suppose it feels too similar for me is all, I don't mind.

Fair enough. If you need any assistance, I can help Ms. Goody-two-shoes!

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on June 07, 2018, 08:16:13 PM
Powers aside, both of your characters are fantastic! ^•^

Thank you haha

Wicked Emi

Since my laptop is being weird, dragongoddess, you have bad.  Bekah, I was actually going to ask if you were willing too since saika has had that ability choice since this morning. So awesome, I'm glad this was worked out

Bekah Boo

Chloe Dertuto
Name: Chloe Paige Dertuto

Height: 5'4
Weight: 120
Extra:Heterochromia eyes

Sin or ability: The ability to not only not lie but to make those around her unable to

-Being incredibly kind and innocent Chloe has the inability to tell lies under any circumstances, no matter if her life depends on it nor hurts others in the process.

-When she has direct eye contact with anyone however that ability enables a person's truest feelings to come forward, unable to have lies spoken to her in turn.

-Being a walking lie detector also allows Chloe to pin point certain emotions/changes of expressions, as well as the upmost truth to be spoken to her no matter the situation.

Personality: Goody Two Shoes

Bio: Chloe was born with heterochromia meaning one eye is a different color from another, a common condition that doesn't have any ill side effects, but in her case it means much more. Still within the womb Chloe was conceived with a twin who sadly did not make it to term, the eye condition seen as perhaps Chloe herself having absorbed her sibling while still developing, because of this she feels the reason for her gift is due to having twice the amount of foresight and conscience. Growing up was a tad different for Chloe as her inability to tell lies often landed her in sometimes difficult situations, more notably when asked at a young age what her thoughts were, as the innocent babble of truth wasn't always well accepted;what her poor grandmother's attire really looked like coming to mind. With a golden heart to do good however she managed fair enough, as in her eyes the truth is always the answer, even if it did mean for herself to be excluded in a lot of activities growing up with the other children.

She thrived none the less and became an avid charity worker who's bright smile could light up a room, her sometimes goofy expressions easing the hearts of those in need, as her truth telling became more refreshing as time went on. As a young woman who spoke her mind however she could be seen as a prude when asked for other activities from the opposite sex, most boys finding the far too innocent girl too much trouble to bother with; but that was okay with Chloe. She knew the truth in what others thought of her and what their intentions were, so in turn she still to this day holds out for a person to share their deepest thoughts for her not purely for her looks but for herself, true love like in the fairy tales she adored so greatly.

So upon waking within a strange place with the knowledge herself and others in her position were to become brides for the very embodiment of sins themselves? Well Chloe knew she had to find the others and make their escape, all with a hopeful smile of course.

O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=236994.msg11665698#msg11665698

Reworked and of course can be changed

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Saika on June 07, 2018, 07:58:03 PM
Yue Wong
Name: Yue Wong

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115 lbs
Extra: Regular ear lobe piercings, small heart-shaped red birthmark on right side of neck.

Ability: Healing

* Reiki/Chi Healing
* Revive small animals or plants
* Wound and Pain Transfer to herself or others (living or not)
* Her own body is naturally more resilient and heals faster than others

Personality: Shy.

Yue wasn't shy because she was afraid of interacting with people originally. When she came to find out about her abilities as a child, there were too many people who came to seek her out and take advantage of a child's innocence and with strict teachings from her parents, made her wary of others. To blend in and become a wall flower. To always be afraid and worried about people finding out what you are and what you can do. Getting older, she used the shyness as an excuse why she never went out to do things which eventually got her a reputation that she was just too gloomy.

Around close friends and her family, she is full of life and always smiling. Outgoing and always finds ways to see the bright side of things.

Bio:

Yue grew up for a few years in the Hunan province in China until her father got picked up as a translator for an international company. This was her family's ticket out of China as they also applied for their green card a couple of years later and relocated to sunny California. There her parents opened up a Chinese restaurant in China town that is authentic as the rest of them. On the side they deal with Chinese medicine which is fairly popular and had her going to school for massage therapy and acupuncture.

The little Chinese medicine shop is where she can let her abilities shine so to speak as she performs reiki to help their bodies heal naturally on their own or to pinpoint issues. The energy from the body telling her what is wrong and at times have helped her save a life or two when she suggested they go to a doctor. At the age of 30, her parents wanted her to marry and settle down, but she just hasn't found anyone yet.

O/O's: Same as my list until noted
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Note: Minor blood play like bites, scratches, are fine, just not excessive.
Looks really good, her shyness because of her gift is totally understandable.
Accepted!

Quote from: Bekah Boo on June 07, 2018, 09:00:37 PM
Chloe Dertuto
Name: Chloe Paige Dertuto

Height: 5'4
Weight: 120
Extra:Heterochromia eyes

Sin or ability: The ability to not only not lie but to make those around her unable to

-Being incredibly kind and innocent Chloe has the inability to tell lies under any circumstances, no matter if her life depends on it nor hurts others in the process.

-When she has direct eye contact with anyone however that ability enables a person's truest feelings to come forward, unable to have lies spoken to her in turn.

-Being a walking lie detector also allows Chloe to pin point certain emotions/changes of expressions, as well as the upmost truth to be spoken to her no matter the situation.

Personality: Goody Two Shoes

Bio: Chloe was born with heterochromia meaning one eye is a different color from another, a common condition that doesn't have any ill side effects, but in her case it means much more. Still within the womb Chloe was conceived with a twin who sadly did not make it to term, the eye condition seen as perhaps Chloe herself having absorbed her sibling while still developing, because of this she feels the reason for her gift is due to having twice the amount of foresight and conscience. Growing up was a tad different for Chloe as her inability to tell lies often landed her in sometimes difficult situations, more notably when asked at a young age what her thoughts were, as the innocent babble of truth wasn't always well accepted;what her poor grandmother's attire really looked like coming to mind. With a golden heart to do good however she managed fair enough, as in her eyes the truth is always the answer, even if it did mean for herself to be excluded in a lot of activities growing up with the other children.

She thrived none the less and became an avid charity worker who's bright smile could light up a room, her sometimes goofy expressions easing the hearts of those in need, as her truth telling became more refreshing as time went on. As a young woman who spoke her mind however she could be seen as a prude when asked for other activities from the opposite sex, most boys finding the far too innocent girl too much trouble to bother with; but that was okay with Chloe. She knew the truth in what others thought of her and what their intentions were, so in turn she still to this day holds out for a person to share their deepest thoughts for her not purely for her looks but for herself, true love like in the fairy tales she adored so greatly.

So upon waking within a strange place with the knowledge herself and others in her position were to become brides for the very embodiment of sins themselves? Well Chloe knew she had to find the others and make their escape, all with a hopeful smile of course.

O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=236994.msg11665698#msg11665698

Reworked and of course can be changed
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING ABILITY FOR HER!!
This is awesome and accepted! :)

Bekah Boo

Sye