BlueCitrusSky's Corner. [F/Any]

Started by BlueCitrusSky, October 05, 2012, 08:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueCitrusSky

About Me:

• I am a pretty easy going person when it comes to ideas. Open to a lot of ideas that my rp partner might have. Also regardless of what's on my on/offs, all you have to do is ask and we might be able to work something out. So please don't hesitate on letting me know if you have something you would like to add/change. No shame.
    • I really like when my partner has ideas to add, it is a bit frustrating when I am the only one making up events that should happen and stuff like that. Brainstorming is always great.
    • I'm not a grammar nazi, but people on here should have a good grasp on grammar and proper punctuation. Also, BIG thing, know the difference between; your, you're, wear, were, where, their, they're and there. I am really surprised at how many people don't know when to use the right word.
    • A good plot is essential in the game, I do not want it all to be about sex. There will be sex, but don't make it out to be all about sex, you know?
    • I am pretty much known to be able to post every day, I don't like making my partner wait, so I post as soon as I can. True there will be those days I may not be in the mood to rp, but other than that, no problem with posting. I post as much as my partner does. If you don't want to put effort in it, I won't either, which will lead to me eventually asking for an end. So, I pretty much try to stick to 2+ paragraphs.

Ideas For Games

• Craving:This has been a very special RP that got started a few years ago with a person that unfortunately left at some point. I would love to be able to pick it up again. So please give it a chance, read through the posts and if you think you can portray Greg then let's give it a go! https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=311463.0
      We can even start over! Essentially it's about an author that lived a life of partying and sleeping with women that he deemed cultured. When a night ride with a potential one night stand and drugged state happened that took her life and his leg, he was left a shell of a man. Pitying himself, loathing himself, hating the world and everything in it. He believed he didn't deserve to be happy after that, so he pushed everyone away with hostile comments and unapproachable attitude. After a few attempts at his life, his manager, which is also his brother, continued to try and convince him to get therapy.  There he meets MC, a optimistic and cheery dispositioned woman with a big secret behind her smile. Can she break into his rough exterior?
      Please read the first few posts on that thread to get an idea of the sorry line and characters.
    • Craving:Small town, big hell.
      They had, after all, lived their entire lives in the same small town, with the same people, the same families, the same students, the same jobs. Each family had their reputation, each young man and woman's actions were watched and silently judged or gossiped about.
      There was the one who'd go to college and never come back, the good girl, the high school sweethearts, the jock, the slacker, the bad boy. Each of them already locked away in that stereotype for good.

She had always been the good girl. The girl who went to church every Sunday tutored children after school and had a bright smile to offer those around her even on rainy days. He, on the other hand, came from a bad family, had been a problem child and one of the usual suspects whenever trouble started at school.

I'm interested in the relationship between these two characters. How much truth is there to the rumours? Precisely why is his family an outcast... is his father a drunk, a man with a violent streak, a criminal? Has this young man tried getting away from his father's footsteps only to find everyone automatically assumes he was up to no good, no matter how hard he tried until he decided to simply give them what they wanted? Or has he always been precisely what they thought he was?
      And what about her? Is she really nothing but sweet smiles? Is she faking her way through life? Has she grown up in a household that taught her being different is wrong, a life where appearances are all that matter? Perhaps inside closed doors, her family isn't quite as idyllic as they pretend to be.

They grew up around each other but what kind of relationship they shared in the past? Is he a few years older than her and merely saw her from time to time at school, or around town? Were they childhood friends before they drifted apart thanks to the inevitable rumors, or perhaps her parent's or friends disapproval? Does he hold resentment towards her, the town's little sweetheart, always so prim and proper?

Other

• Would like someone to play as Death (will be able to shift from reaper to human form) He would be dominant and possessive. Death has been looking into the human world for a very long time, taking souls where they needed to be taken. Watching people die, live, thrive and fall. He found the humans to be weak minded, waste of space and unworthy. That is until he visited a woman that was about to give birth to a little girl, he knew the mother was going to die. She had been given a choice, either save herself or her daughter. True he found that she had sacrificed herself for her daughter intriguing. After seeing the girl being born, he instantly had a bit of an interest in her, so he watched her grow up into a beautiful young lady. It wasn't until a night out with her friends that she had to walk home when her father failed to pick her up. Little did she know that that night was going to be her last, unless someone saved her. Death was there, watching, knowing she had to die that night. He saw the car coming for her, but he had saved her just in time and took her to his own world. A world where vampires, ghouls, werewolves and every creature of the night lived. She was going to be the first human to set foot there, causing a few species to get interested and start the chase.
      I have other ideas for this, but that needs to be discussed with partner. Also this will be a NC to C.

• In order to be the head of a mob family, YC is forced to brutally rape MC. They were both at a young age, and unknown to him he had fathered a son. YC came to know about this after a meeting with his family where a family member comments seeing a little boy that looked like him at that age. Intrigued, YC decides to look into the comment and finds the woman he had raped. He wants to be in his life, and comes to find that he also wants to be in hers. Lots of obstacles get in the way, life the truth about who he was, what he had done, his family's disapproval, etc.

PM me if interested. Thanks for reading!
      [/list][/list]

BlueCitrusSky

Updated with Death idea in the 'Other' section.

BlueCitrusSky