Seductive Student X Male Teacher (FxM)

Started by GnothiSeauton, October 08, 2013, 01:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

This is a story idea that I have been craving for a while now, but haven't had the best of luck lately.  It's essentially a story of seduction, of a dangerous young woman seducing and driving her new teacher mad with lust for her.  It's a long tale, not something that would happen within the first few posts.  Long, drawn out, teasing, torment, etc.

Down The Rabbit Hole
Non-Con/Reluctance, Bondage, or Extreme/i]
MxF Characters

All his life, all he wanted was to be a teacher.  Ever since he was younger, it was all that he wanted.  He loved to teach when the opportunity arose.  Whether it was simple substitute teaching, or the occasional taking over job, he was always there and ready.  When he finally got his chance to be an actual, full time teacher, to follow his own lesson plan rather than someone else's, to actually be the teacher of his own class, he jumped at the opportunity.  Of course, there were sacrifices to be made.  A new town meant a big move for him and his family, but it was the beginning of a new life, a chance to live out his dream and provide for his family.  There was nothing that was going to ruin that for him...

Except for her...

She was a young woman who knew how to get what she wanted.  There was no care in the world for the consequences others would face for it.  It was all just a game to her, to get what she wanted...  Even if it was screwing her teacher.

These are the characters I had in mind for it.  They are by no means who I would want you to play as.  They are merely what I would do if you are interested in the opposite role.  A sort of sample of what I would do with my character.  Preferably, I would like to write as the female character, but am open to writing the male instead.

My Female Character

Name:  Ellen “Ellie” Lynch

Appearance Model:  Annasophia Robb

Personality Traits:  Manipulative.  Analytic.  Sexually Adventurous.  Conniving. 

Background:  Born into a well to do, economically well-off family, Ellie had a childhood most kids would have dreamed of.  Growing up, she almost always got what she wanted from her parents, who were always eager to make up for the time spent away from her on business trips.  Every birthday, every Christmas, she always got what she wanted, and knew just how to do it.  She learned at a young age what to say, how to act, how to behave, to guilt her parents and others around into getting what she wanted.  As she became older, and wiser in the ways of her body, she began to use that too to get what she wanted.

Slut was a name that could have been attributed to her, and for the most part, she would have agreed with that.  Sex was something she enjoyed, something that made her feel complete in a way nothing else could.  It was a drug to her, her drug of choice.  Yet after some time, it all just became too boring for her.  The same old story.  A song on repeat.  She wanted more.  She needed more.  That is why she decided to take a little more risk in her personal life.

It started out as a harmless little thing, a way to pass the excruciatingly boring Health class at school.  A part of her didn’t know what she was doing until later, when she actually caught her Health/P.E. Coach looking up her skirt while the class was forced to sit through some out of date PSA program.  At first, she had to admit she was a little repulsed by the idea, yet the more and more she thought about it, the more and more the idea began to grow in her mind.  A teacher…  It was the kind of thing found in movies or smut stories, and yet, the thought of actually doing it became all the more exciting.

For weeks and weeks and weeks, she tortured him, teasing the bastard with her body.  An extra button unbuttoned on her shirt.  Not wearing a bra.  Hiking up her skirt just a little higher than what was in the rules of the school.  Uncrossing her legs and occasionally forgetting underwear.  It went on and on until finally the two of them could not hold it much longer.

She’d never forget that day, when they were supposed to be doing P.E. exercises outside with the other instructors when she finally made her move.  She could still remember the feel of his nervous, trembling hands through the thin material of her tight shorts over her ass while her hands worked up and down his chest in the darkness of the equipment shed.  It was going perfect, better than she had ever imagined, when it all came crashing down around her.

All it took was one curious, pathetic Teaching Assistant came stumbling in upon the moment she had been building up for and anticipating for so long.  She had never felt or seen a man’s hands move so quickly as she had that moment in the shed.  Over and over she heard him say how sorry he was, but whether that was addressed to her, or the images of his family undoubtedly in his mind, was unclear.  Ellie didn’t bother to try and talk him back into what they had started.  She could see it in the tears in his eyes.  Married men don’t gamble again like that when they lose.

"I shouldn’t have done this…" He kept saying over and over again, knowing the end of his career and family was so close.

Ellen didn’t say anything, but she couldn’t help but to feel the same way.  She shouldn’t have done it either, she thought.  All of the time and effort, all of the dedication she had put into it, had all been for nothing.  A giant waste of time, despite the rush she felt from it.

The story, however, of a high school P.E. and Health Instructor, however, never did get out into the public.  Her father and the school had seen to that.  That was the end of her life in public school.  She was plucked out of there right away, dragged off by her parents, and placed into one of the best private schools money could buy to finish her education.

My Male Character

Name:  Johnathan “John” Brockers

Appearance Model:  Daniel Craig

Personality Traits:  Optimist.  Family-Man.  Independent.  Caring.  Hard Working

Background:  Johnathan was a man who felt as if he were the happiest person on Earth sometimes.  From a relatively normal childhood with hard working parents, he had always striven to do the best he absolutely could for himself and those in his life.  He grew up like any other kid back in the small town in the Midwest, married his high school sweetheart, and started to have a family with her.

Yet he wanted to do something truly great with his life.  Ever since he was younger, he had always wanted to be a teacher.  To inspire others, to help young minds grow and flourish, to reach their true potential.  It was a thought which had never left him, a thought that had drove him in life to take night classes, to work harder than he ever had in his life to become a teacher.

Life to him was always about moving on, about going forward, not staying stuck in the same place.  He didn’t want to be stuck in his hometown forever like so many others he knew.  He didn’t want to work for his Father-in-Law’s business.  He wanted to follow his dreams, to do what he had to do to be his own man.

When he finally got his teaching degree, and after being a substitute teacher in various grade levels, Jonathan finally got the chance he had been waiting for.  With the help of some friends in the city, he was finally able to get the job he had always dreamed of.  A real teaching job.  His own classroom where he made the rules and assignments, rather than following the guidelines of some other teacher.  He leaped at the chance to do it, despite some of the reservations of his wife who was more than comfortable staying in the same old town.

He felt as if the world was right in front of him, that this was his true calling in life, that everything he wanted was right there for the taking.

If you are interested, please send me a message, rather than responding here in this thread.  I am very much less likely to check here regularly, rather than my PMs.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories