2 Single men, can be any age,
Footmen

Female Characters:
Wife of a married couple, guests of the Henshaws
1 Single woman, can be any age
Maids

THE SETTING
It is the year of our Lord 1879. 
Queen Victoria has been on the Throne of Great Britain for 42 years. 
Great Britain is a country that rules most of the known World.

Lord and Lady Henshaw are one of the wealthiest couples in the country.  They own a large and unique mansion nestled in the heart of Surrey, an hours carriage ride from the Capitol. 

They are well known for their weekend entertainments.  The high and mighty crave an invite to such weekends, only a select few will ever find an invitation delivered to them. 

On the morning of Monday June 17th livered lads knocked at the doors of the rich and famous. The fortunate ones are invited to attend this weekend from 7pm Friday evening to 11am Monday.  They are requested for a weekend of “Frivolous Fun” in other words debauchery of the worst kind.

Lord and Lady Henshaw would be in attendance, hosting the event.  A full staff would see to their every needs.

GAME DETAILS
This game is going to involve a manner of themes, the mansion is in the country, there might be some bestiality. 
I am thinking some group threads, some individual threads.
The weekend will begin with a sumptuous feast. 
I will plan other things for the weekend.
Possible happenings:
A woman hunt
A sexual auction
A Masked Ball

CHARACTERS WANTED
Lord Darcy Henshaw - PigPin
Lady Constance Henshaw – Kaz
Lord Andrew Henshaw - PrinceTruhan
Son (21)
Lady Raven Henshaw - Daughter - Persephone
Daughter - Christa McGinn
Lady Willow Henshaw - Niece - Persephone
Couple 1
Couple 2
Earl of Surrey (Arthur Merryweather) - Pigpin
Lord Robert? - DS2K
Lord Archibald Greymore - dapoet
Mrs Abigail Roberts (Widow) - Siereis
Single Woman 2
Single woman 3

Butler - Luphawk
Housekeeper
Maids
Chloe - Foxyoni
Ethel - Kaz
Footmen

You can play two characters.
The characters can be a mix of Dominant, submissive. 
This isn't a BDSM based game so open to any character types.
Expect all sorts of sexual content, BDSM, D/s, EX, NC, BON
I do not see this game containing Incest, but anything is a possibility.

CHARACTER SHEET
Name:

Role:
Son/Daughter/Couple/single/Staff

Sexuality:

Appearance:
Please include a brief description and an image

Background:

Characters Likes:

Ons/Offs:

Anything Else:

CHARACTER SHEET

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Role:[/b]
Son/Daughter/Couple/single/Staff

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b] Appearance:[/b]
Please include a brief description and an image
[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Characters Likes:[/b]

[b]Ons/Offs:[/b]

[b]Anything Else:[/b]

ANYTHING ELSE
Looking for two other GMs
Ideas and suggestions
Writers who enjoy a bit of debauchery
Themes are up to the individual players, please check their O/Os

Interested players
GaGa88

THREADS
OOC

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

luphawk

This dose look interesting (and I like the house BTW), thanks for the heads up.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Foxy DeVille

I have an idea for a maid...

CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Chloe

Role: Staff

Sexuality: Straight but see Background

Appearance:  Chloe is a pretty young French woman with dark hair and eyes. She is petite and slim, her beasts are small and she has a perky ass. While Chloe has previously worn a standard maid's inform, she has been given a special outfit for the weekend...

Background: Chloe comes from an impoverished family in France. Having only limited skills, she moved to England to find work as a maid, knowing that some wealthy families see having foreign help as a sign of status. She eventually found work for the Henshaws. After a few months, Chloe received word that her family's situation had grown dire so she stole some silverware to sell. Alas, she was caught. To keep her badly-needed job, Chloe agreed to be completely servile for the weekend festivities. The poor girl has never been at one of these events and has no idea what she is in for.

Characters Likes: Chloe is rather innocent sexually and is easily shocked. Then again, her opinion doesn't really matter.

Ons/Offs: Anal, watersports, fisting, piercings, breast torture, incest, beatings, bestiality, public humiliation, forced bisexuality, choking/Honestly I'll at least consider just about anything

Anything Else: If you want to be really merciless, Chloe is the girl for you.

kaz

Name:
Lady Constance Henshaw

Role:
Lady of the House
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
Standing at 5'7 Constance is not a beautiful woman but she
is attractive. Her hair is brown and her eyes a deep green  She
is slim and has ample breasts which she enjoys flaunting.
Background:
Born into a wealthy family Constance was raised as a perfect lady. Her husband was
selected for her by her parents, a match that benefited both families.  Although to begin with neither partner cared for the other. Sex was brutal, but surprisingly Constance enjoys the rough, harsh side of sex.  The family came as was expected, raised by servants and nannies.
The weekends started five years ago, giving lord and Lady Henshaw a reason to explore sex with
those they enjoyed being with.
Characters Likes:
Forced Sex
Bondage
Domination and submission
Orgies
Being hunted
Ons/Offs:
ONs
Anal
Fistings
Bondage
BDSM
Gang USe
Rape
Knife play
Breast torture
See my O/O's for more
OFFs
Bodily Functions
Excessive blood
Gore
Death
Anything Else:
I would like to see her used hard by a
group of men.
To see her raped for real.
[/font][/size]
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

kaz

Foxy - I love Chloe shes accepted

A few more characters needed and I'll get some threads up.

GaGa88

I'm interested. Can have something up on Monday sometime. :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

AribethAmkiir

I'm interested.  I'll make a character sheet sometime today (after I study, or maybe during a study break).

Siereis

Interested as well, though do you expect us to have 'real life' pictures of our characters? Or would 'anime style' be fine?

Additionally, will someone be the designated GM or is it totally free realm?

luphawk

Quote from: Siereis on September 08, 2012, 03:20:13 PM
Interested as well, though do you expect us to have 'real life' pictures of our characters? Or would 'anime style' be fine?

Additionally, will someone be the designated GM or is it totally free realm?
She is GMing and looking for 2 more to help.

I’m working on something else at the moment but I’ll get on this after that.
my ideas / my f-list

PigPin

Name: Lord Darcy Henshaw

Role: Lord of the House

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Lord Darcy stand at 6’ tall.  His brown hair has a slight curl to it.  He has powerful brown eyes.  His is quite in shape.

Background:
Born into a wealthy family.  His father left him everything on his death bed. The circumstances of his father’s passing still remain a mystery.  He has hand picked by Constances family.  Her fathers sought to provide for his daughter but benefit from it.  The Henshaws controls most of the resources in this part of the country.  This won’t happen with a Henshaw’s say so.  It was a dry and cold at first.  They were distant.   He saw his wife as just a useful toy.  Though he was married, it didn’t stop Darcy from seeing others.   Over time he’s grown to love his family but his does have his favorite and express it .
Characters Likes:
Open to most
Being in charge.

Ons/Offs:
ONs
Open to most things
OFFs
Anal Fistings
Anilingus
Gore
Death
Scat
Anything Else:
He’s the man of the house…don’t forget it.
Open to other connections.

@Kaz: If you need/want another to be lord I can create someone else.

Siereis

((Tell me if I need to find a different image to use since this is anime and not a 'real world' image.))

Name:  Abigail Roberts

Role:  Single Woman

Sexuality:Bisexual (though lacks much experience)

Appearance:

Abigail is considered quite a beautiful girl, especially given her background as a commoner.  She has long blonde hair that easily reaches to just below her rear with long bangs that cover the front of her face.  She has creamy, pale looking soft skin.  The girl has simple blue eyes which always seems quite curious.  The girl is slender in build, though has a surprisingly large bust given her stature.  She considers her legs the most attractive part of her and has quite cute feet.  She can usually be seen wearing a corset and a simple dress that does not look overly fancy.

Background: Abigail grew up the child of a poor blacksmith and house maid.  She knew few earthy delights in her early years and grew up being rather humble.  However, all of this changed on her 18th birthday when a nobleman encountered her while she was making horse shoe deliveries to customer's homes.  The nobleman that she encountered fell rather hard in love for her and because of her social status, once the man proposed to her, Abigail eagerly accepted. 

Her entire life changed from one of neediness and dirtiness to one of spender and grace.  However, Abigail was slow to adapt to her new life and has kept many of the same habits she had back from the poor village where she grew up.  The man she was married to ended up being an adviser to the king, so he rarely had time for her, letting her stay locked up in his massive house by herself for days at a time.  Additionally, Abigail and her husband's sexual life was nearly non existing because of his job, but she remained a rather happy wife and allowed the man to have his way with her occasionally (though they never did anything other than the missionary position).

Her life remained like this for the next two years, until suddenly and without reason, the nobleman died.  Abigail became the sole inheritor of the house and money that her ex-husband had owned.  It has been a year since her husband died and Abigail has overcome her grieving process (though let's be honest..it didn't take her that long), and she is currently a single woman with more money than she knows what to do with.  Upon being invited to the Henshaw's weekend party, the girl quickly accepted and is eager to meet them.  She doesn't exactly know what is planned for the party, but she suspects it will be a fine place to socialize and network with other people of her status.

Characters Likes: Feeling a part of the social elite, learning the customs of other people

Ons/Offs:
ONS: Pretty much anything including -  being used, multiple partners, messy sex, forceful encounters, large penetration, etc etc..
OFFS: Few limits - vore, direct blackmail, mindcontrol, transformation (of herself)

Anything Else:  Abigail leans on the sexual side of submissive, though don't expect her to simple submit with little force...she has a backbone.

kaz

PigPin - Colin Firth Yum, he is very much the ideal man for this role.  Accepted

Siereis - I like her, shes going to be interested.  I dont mind the Anime image, if you could find a face shot that is what youw ant that would be great for the character page.  Accepted

GMing, I'll be the main one, I have a far bit of experience.  I would really like to see a Butler.  But great start, we'll give things another day or two and see who else appears.  We will begin with a welcome feast on Friday.

The maids are actually going to be used as serving platters, naked on the table with the food served on them.  Could be an interesting time :)

kaz

Some information on two important characters needed

The Butler - A man who knows everything that happens in the House.  Works closely with his Lordship.  He is strictly Dominant, he is a man of high standards and swift discipline

The Housekeeper - A woman who works closely with the Butler. She knows everything that takes place under the roof.  She is firm, strong willed and takes no nonsense.

These two could be married, but they will use the servants as they desire.

kaz

If people wish to play more than one character that is allowed.

I am probably going to take the Housekeeper if theres no interest.

AribethAmkiir

I'd like to reserve the daughter's role, if at all possible.

PigPin

I would ask for the butler (have a good idea for him) but probably needs to be another player.  Probably is the Lord's go to guy for information, good and bad.

luphawk

I’m considering the butler role myself.  I might do that and one of the single males.
my ideas / my f-list

kaz

I think you would be perfect at the Butler Luphawk.

PigPin you should make another Lord, either single or part of a couple.  Hopefully we'll get some more ladies over the next day or two.

persephone325

Interested. :)

Name: Miku Henshaw

Role:
Niece

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
If the picture doesn't fit because she's Asian, I could change it.
Willow's hair is a bit longer than in the picture and her eyes are green. She is a petite 5' 1" and has a slender frame.

Background: Willow is the niece of the Lord and Lady. She has been to their castle many times and is treated like one of their own. Her father met her mother in Japan and they fell in love and decided to have a family. She was the only child they had, and they loved her dearly. Willow knows she was born into royalty and did not earn any of it. She is a humble girl and very kind. She is quite innocent and is easy to befriend because of it.

Characters Likes: Anything to to with nature and animals.

Ons/Offs: How To Please A Goddess

Anything Else:

• No scat whatsoever!
  • Strongly against beastiality.
  • Will help GM if needed.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

PigPin

Name: Earl of Surrey  Arthur Merryweather

Role: Single or Couple (open)

Appearance: The Earl stands at 5’11’’ tall.  His dark blonde hair is moderately curly.  He has lustful blue eyes.

Background:
He grew up in Surrey.   He took on the Earl-ship at the age of eighteen.  While away at college, the Henshaw came to Surrey.  When the Earl came back, he met with Lord Henshaw.  It was clear the Lord Henshaw was a force to recon.  The dominant male Henshaw assert his power over the Earl.  Earl wasn’t left out in the cold.  The man profited along with Lord Henshaw.  The Earl turns a blind eye to shady dealings with the man. 

Characters Likes:
Being the submissive
Ons/Offs:
ONs
Open to most things
OFFs
Anal Fistings
Anilingus
Gore
Death
Scat
Anything Else:
Looks dominate but is very submissive
Gets angry if he is looked down about not being born into money
OPEN to suggestions.

GaGa88

I'm out of town right now so can't get a character sheet up, but am thinking my girl up. Will have something up on Monday night :)

DS2K

Name: Robert Smith

Role: Single male

Appearance: 6 foot, handsome, Short black hair, dark brown eyes

Background: Perfect gentleman, has a very shady past, doesn't like to be questioned about how he got into money.         

Characters Likes: Charming the ladies, and taking advantage of helpless ladies (bondage, fondling)

Ons/Offs: Profile On/Off List

Anything Else: If you have to many single males, I'll have a go at the footman
                        Willing to help run the story if the GM need help
                        Not a Paragraph poster
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=26009">Profile On/Off List[/url]
---
                Ferengi Rules of Acquisition:
                         Number 76:
            Every once in a while, declare peace,
          It confuses the hell out of your enemies.

kaz

OK folks OOC is up, feel free to chatter.  I'll get Info and characters up and then later we'll have the opening thread.

Some great characters appearing, keep them coming.  Persephone, PigPin and DS2K all approved :)

Need a few more staff, especially Butler & Housekeeper

persephone325

Name: Willow Henshaw

Role: Daughter (Adopted)

Appearance: 5' 2", reddish brown hair, dark brown eyes

Background: Raven is the adopted daughter of the Lord and Lady. She was told she was adopted when she was a young girl, but she loved her adoptive parents as if they were her real parents. She was always treated like part of the family and no one dared to do differently.

Characters Likes: Strong, handsome men, jewelry and clothes

Ons/Offs: See here
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

luphawk

I’m officially taking the butler job, I’ll try to put up a character sheet latter today.

I am open to a marriage with the house keeper if someone wants to play her.
my ideas / my f-list

dapoet

Name: Archibald Greymore (Lord Greymore)

Role: Married

Appearance: "Archie" is a strong six foot, lean, fairly muscular and rather dashing in appearance.

Background: Lord Greymore has never been one to attend parties of any sort. He has been known to keep to himself since the death of his father, which carried the title of Earl.

A scientific man, he is almost always in his laboritory and seems to have little time, or patience for the opposite sex, but that is the image that he likes to show those that are unsuspecting the families darker nature. He is not an evil man, nor is he without heart, but the string of ladies he has left behind would do anything to have him back.

Has one sister that his is close to, an uncle that doesn't speak to any of them that traveled to the African plains on Safari and never returned.

Much to his dismay, he was recently reminded of an arranged marriage that his parents set up years before, it hasn't hampered his actions though and luckily, for him, the girl was cute to look at, which eased his pain of losing his status, but it got him another estate and a bit of land, so he couldn't complain.

Characters Likes: His likes are rather a mystery, though they do stick to females. He has been known to say though inconfirmed "Why would I bed a man when there are so many ladies I have had yet to enjoy?.."

Ons/Offs: Yes's are pretty open, though in regard to himself stay are from his anus. It freaks him out, and not in a good way, but he is more than willing to do anything to please a woman, perhaps that falls to his sister. His no's: much the same as everyone else's, leave the waste in the chamber pot, the rest is open to discussion.

Anything Else: I am willing to write him as part of a couple if there is a female character that wants to he his wife. I could adapt the bio. perhaps that role could even be from the sister? Then they would still be considered single. His tastes do not linger on the upper class either, all the females of his liking are at risk of his advances, those that aren't are still adored, just not in a physical way. (bio has since been adapted to reflect marriage.)

kaz

Some great characters guys, accepted.

Really need some ladies now :)

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

PigPin

Clio

Quote from: PigPin on September 09, 2012, 02:05:43 PM
You could be a spouse..hint hint..How about the Earl's wife?

It says he's submissive, though. I prefer to play younger, more innocent and submissive (sexually...not in everyday life) girls. Sorry. I mean, his wife could be younger, but I don't know how two submissives together would work.

PigPin

Sorry forgot that I put him as submissive.  Hmmm...how about a maid, one of Lord Hanshaw got to romps?

Clio

Quote from: PigPin on September 09, 2012, 02:10:56 PM
Sorry forgot that I put him as submissive.  Hmmm...how about a maid, one of Lord Hanshaw got to romps?

It's ok. You guys have fun.

kaz

This isnt the family thread we were talking about.  This is a totally different game. 

There are places for single women, we need them as well as daughters.  She could be a friend of Raven and Willow's, or the daughter of a friend of the family who has been invited because her parents think she needs to be initiated into the rich lifestyle.

As I say this is not the family game, but a whole different idea :)

Clio

Quote from: kaz on September 09, 2012, 02:23:06 PM
This isnt the family thread we were talking about.  This is a totally different game. 

There are places for single women, we need them as well as daughters.  She could be a friend of Raven and Willow's, or the daughter of a friend of the family who has been invited because her parents think she needs to be initiated into the rich lifestyle.

As I say this is not the family game, but a whole different idea :)

I know. I read that. I had still intended to make a daughter, but I was just too late.

kaz

Not a problem, we'll have another daughter, this one a blood daughter, not an adopted daughter.  I love the way you write and would really like you in the game ;)

GaGa88

Name: Vivienne Moreau Greymore (Lady Greymore. Maiden name: Moreau)

Role:
Couple (Lord Greymore's wife)

Sexuality:bi-curious; submissive

Appearance:

Vivienne has dark brown hair that falls to the small of her back, deep brown eyes, is 5'5, and has a flawless almost alabaster complexion. Despite being slim, she has generous curves. Her breasts are youthfully ample and perky. Her legs are long and her skin is soft and supple.
Background: Born to a French nobleman and his wife, Vivienne is the only daughter out of 5 children. She was betrothed to Greymore at the tender age of 2 to ensure the alliance between the two families. The two had only met a handful of times throughout her life and she'd known that she'd one day have to marry him. She was raised in a world of parties and high class, doesn't know anything else.

She was raised to be a lady, was educated by the best tutors that money could buy and is intelligent, and is slightly clumsy at times. Vivienne speaks English but is, of course, more at home speaking French and she misses France. She hasn't  been terribly exposed to anything sexual, that is, until her wedding night. She found that she quite liked sex and is more than happy to do pretty much anything to please her husband. She knows that he sleeps with others, but oddly that doesn't bother her as much as some would think. She hasn't slept with anyone else but him. She wants to though and hasn't been told much about what this weekend will hold for her.

Characters Likes: Men, women, being dominated, being seduced, clothes, jewelry, reading, being a part of high society.

Ons/Offs:Ons: Non-con, being dominated, a bit of pain, a little knife play, scratching, biting, bondage, being blindfolded, receiving anal, rough sex. Offs: Bestiality, urine, scat, vomit, debilitating pain, excess amounts of blood, and death.

Anything Else: If anyone wants to know anything else, just ask.

(I'm on a bit of a time constraint right now so don't have enough time to finish, just putting something up for now. I will be able to finish it tomorrow.)

kaz

Shes looking good hunni, your place is held.

I've working on an opening post for the game.  Looking for a few more characters, especially a Housekeeper

GaGa88

kaz

Name:
Ethel Jones

Role:
House Maid
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
5'6 tall, slim build.  Light brown hair, always kept tied up neatly.
Brown eyes.
Pale complexion
Background:
Her parents were both in service.  Mother a ladies maid, father a footman. She was raised to respect those above her position.
She had a basic schooling and then began working for Lord and Lady Henshaw when she was 14.
Introduced to the party scene at 18.  Is now the first to volunteer to serve the party weekends.
Characters Likes:
Bondage
Fisting
Groups
Being spanked
DP
Ons/Offs:
AS above
Offs
Blood
Gore
Vore
Bodily functions
Anything Else:
Ask me if unsure
Shes available for any to use
[/font][/size]

Clio

Name: Arabella "Belle" Louise Emilia Henshaw

Role: Daughter (biological)

Sexuality: Heterosexual, but possibly open to exploring.

Appearance:
Belle is petite, but very curvy (curvier than the model pictured). She has pale skin, long and curly red hair, bright blue eyes and a doll-face.

Model: Ivory Flame

Background:
Arabella, or Belle, is the oldest biological daughter of Lord and Lady Henshaw. She gets along well with all of her family, and loves them dearly. She doesn't treat the adopted children any different than the biological, and she never expects different treatment either. She was a precocious and intelligent child, always inquisitive and curious. She often got into trouble, but more from disobedience or her independence than any purposeful sin. She is sweet and kind...very generous...and sometimes naive. Very sexually inexperienced, although secretly the thought of the debauchery that goes on in these parties turns her on. She wants to be taken hard. Made to submit, even though submission doesn't come naturally.

She is charismatic, outgoing, extroverted and passionate. All of this makes her dominant in her every day life, but she wants to be dominated by a man strong enough to bend her to their will. She is very sensual and flirty...she just needs someone to let it loose. She can be very stubborn and quick to anger at times, and she is very protective of others. She is unconventional...to say the least...but she can be a lady when need be. She's very intelligent, so you can always find her nose in a book, although she has very little common sense...and her head is always in the clouds.

Characters Likes:
Reading, Knowledge, Kindness, Men, Strong Men, Dominant Men, Feeling Feminine, Sweet White Wine, Lilacs, Music, Singing, Horses, Riding, Dogs, Animals, Children, Nature, Water, Swimming, Unladylike Things, Tea, Strawberries, Family, Being Seduced, Kissing, Flirting, Romance, Sleeping.

Ons/Offs:
Major Ons~ Rape, NC, Domination (men over women), Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Anal Play, Deflowering, First Times, Pain, Bondage, Bestiality, Incest, Age Differences, Multiple Male Partners, Exhibitionism, Sexual Slavery, Vaginal, Swallowing, Cum Marking, Facials, Impregnation, Pregnancy, Intelligent Partners, Good Grammar, Good Spelling, Detail, Older Men, Hurt/Comfort.
Major Offs~ Scat, M/M

Anything Else: I'm open to anything from vanilla to extreme.

kaz

kaz

First post up HERE

Need Chloe and Lord Henshaw to post, guests feel free to post getting ready, the journey, etc. Please head the posts the same way I have

Thanks all, let the fun begin :)

Prince Truhan

Name: Lord Andrew Henshaw

Role:
Son

Appearance:

5' 9" tall, always perfectly combed hair, dark eyes with a penetrating gaze, and a strong presence.

Background: Being born into wealth has a lot of benefits, wealth and in such a powerful family even more, Andrew has learned to milk them all. He really loves his family and has made it a point to learn from his father to take upon him the state once the time comes.

He has a fierce ambition, and won't stop at anything to get what he wants. He knows that he will soon get a couple of things he so far has only been dreaming about.

Characters Likes: Dominating, being obeyed, being resisted (he'll take it as a challenge)

Ons/Offs: On is pretty much everything that fits the character, offs permanent injuries, and bathroom play.

Anything Else: Not for now

kaz

Prince Truhan

luphawk

Name: Alen Stuert

Role: staff (butler)

Sexuality: mostly straight

Appearance:

Alen stands 5’11” with dark brown hair and dark eye.

Background: Alen has worked at the Henshaw estate since his early teens, starting out as a footmen and working his way up he is now the head butler and in charge of the staff.  He knows the grounds and the family better them anyone and makes a point of learning all the dirty little secrets of the staff and anyone who visits.

Alen was apprehensive about the weekend parties at first but he has come to look forward to them almost as much as the family themselves.

Characters Likes: dominance, being in control, assisting in dominance, disciplining others

Ons/Offs:
ons: open to most things other then receiving anal.
Offs: bathroom stuff, excessive gore, death

Anything Else:
Alen usually knows his place as the butler and takes orders from the family well but he can be a bit sadistic, especially during one of these weekends.
my ideas / my f-list

DS2K

Quote from: kaz on September 09, 2012, 07:13:59 AM
OK folks OOC is up, feel free to chatter.  I'll get Info and characters up and then later we'll have the opening thread.

Some great characters appearing, keep them coming.  Persephone, PigPin and DS2K all approved :)

Need a few more staff, especially Butler & Housekeeper

I'll throw my hat in for the Butler position if it's still open.
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=26009">Profile On/Off List[/url]
---
                         Number 76:

Prince Truhan

Quote from: DS2K on September 09, 2012, 05:13:01 PM
I'll throw my hat in for the Butler position if it's still open.

points to the post above yours

GaGa88

DS2K

---
                         Number 76:

Prince Truhan

Clio

Yeah. Sorry guys. I'm mobile currently. I'm at a photoshoot, but I'll both look for butler options and finish my application as soon as I can.

Clio

dapoet

Lord Greymore is saying that she is okay with him is that means anything. ;D

Clio

Quote from: dapoet on September 09, 2012, 09:23:11 PM
Lord Greymore is saying that she is okay with him is that means anything. ;D

Haha. Lady Arabella thanks Lord Greymore. ;)

kaz

Christa - she is positively yummy - accepted :)
luphawk - he's got that sadistic look, nice character, accepted :)

Go get stuck in :)

Clio

Name: Alice Grace Pratt

Role:
Maid

Sexuality:
Heterosexual...but open to possible exploration.

Appearance:
Although not as plump as noblewomen, Alice isn't as skinny as many maids. She is pleasantly curved, with pale skin and red hair.

Model: Alexandra Breckenridge

Background:
Alice was born into poverty in the middle of London, with many brothers and sisters...and parents that tried their hardest to put food on the table. It was hard, though, and when Alice was about 16, she realized that she'd have to find a way to help. That's when she received the offer of a lifetime. She'd be able to support her family, if she went to work as a maid. She accepted without a second thought and has worked for various noble houses in England for the past 5 years. However, she just recently was transferred to the Henshaws. She knows what is expected of her here, although she's nervous about this weekend.

Characters Likes:
Animals, Being appreciated, Knowing that her family is well taken care of, Family, Good people, Kindness, Learning, Men.

Ons/Offs:
Major Ons~ Rape, NC, Domination (men over women), Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Anal Play, Deflowering, First Times, Pain, Bondage, Bestiality, Incest, Age Differences, Multiple Male Partners, Exhibitionism, Sexual Slavery, Vaginal, Swallowing, Cum Marking, Facials, Impregnation, Pregnancy, Intelligent Partners, Good Grammar, Good Spelling, Detail, Older Men, Hurt/Comfort.
Major Offs~ Scat, M/M

Anything Else:
She can either be a virgin, or have a history where she's had a lover. Whichever you think is best.

kaz

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in this (like the other game) though looks to be too many Males.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

kaz

With the characters we have so far there are 6 males and 9 females.

We could certainly do with a few more males, including
Younger Son of Lord and Lady Henshaw
We need another married couple
1 or 2 more single males (can be any age :) )
Plus some footmen (none of these yet)

So could always do with a few more males to join the mix :)

dapoet

I'll think of something more to add..The Lord Greymore is requesting a friend to help share the ladies.

(I think I've created a monster)

kaz

LMAO I cant wait to see the Lord Monster :P

Still looking for a battleaxe type housekeeper.

MagicalPen

Was Incest an acceptable theme? I may just take the role of son (the 21 year old I believe).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Prince Truhan

Quote from: MagicalPen on September 10, 2012, 07:21:16 PM
Was Incest an acceptable theme? I may just take the role of son (the 21 year old I believe).

Lord andrew (the 23 son) *points to self* is already trying to seduce his sister, so figure it out ;)

dapoet

MagicalPen

Ok. I've haven't read the game thread so would not know such things. I take it he is seducing Christas character :P

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Prince Truhan

I figured as much, I was just placing a very simple riddle before you, my possible future brother :P

kaz

Now now boys play nice, Mummy would hate to put you over her knee and spank the living daylights out of you both....atcually, that sounds like a very good idea... >:)

Would be great to have you join us MP.

MagicalPen

Name: Lord Baldimere Henshaw

Role: Youngest Son

Appearance: 5'10", dark hair, athletic form.

Background: Baldimere has it in mind to take full advantage of his families wealth and live a life of gluttony and lust. He has no ambition to take over the family business (that would involve knocking off his brother) so has decided to take every advantage of living a comfortable life. He has no intentions to be tied down by one woman and would rather attempt to bed every woman who enters the house - whether they are engaged or not - as he knows you only live once, and at such a young age he might as well live life to the fullest.

Characters Likes: Older Women, Younger Woman, Switching, Being Dominant, Oral, Exhibitionism

Ons/Offs: See Link in signature.

Anything Else:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

kaz

Sarah Morgan

I see we have about three maids so far, but none that are specifically assigned to the kitchen.  It's mentioned in the first IC post that there's at least two, unless I'm getting my info confused.  I was thinking of playing one, though Chloe might be the other, since it mentions she got caught trying to steal silverware.  If this sounds okay to you Kaz, I'll have a bio sometime tomorrow, or actually later today, technically.

kaz

A maid is cool, although we really could do with another Single Lady coming as a guest.  Totally up to you love :)

Sarah Morgan

Seeing as the single lady is what's actually more needed, I'll see if I can't think of something to fit.  If things go well, I can always play a maid later, if we find we need one. 

dapoet

Could play the sister to Lord Greyson, name and thar would be up to you, all we know from his bio is that they are very close.

Sarah Morgan

Thanks for the suggestion!  Let me read over his info again and see what I can come up with.

BitterSweet

Name: Gwen Marsters (Mrs! Gwen Marsters, or M'am!)

Role: Staff - Housekeeper

Sexuality: aggressively omnivorous

Appearance: Slender, with a stiff, upright and perhaps even prideful carriage, Gwen is a dark haired woman with sharp, dark eyes and frequently sour expression who wears the somber colors appropriate to a house servant.  Though it's less than obvious most of the time, she has an excellently fit body and is strong for her age, sex and appearance.  Large breasts, generous hips and a waist kept slim by years of corseting, are all hidden under her uniform, as well as a taste for bringing tears to the eyes of those who fall under her influence.

Background: Gwen is the head housekeeper for the Lord and Lady Henshaw.  She has years of experience in a fine house, and worked her way up from lady's maid to head housekeeper –more importantly, is a perverse woman of the finest order.  For the Henshaw's, this was most important.

Despite her appropriate behavior in public, Gwen is a sadist and a broad interest in shaming, humiliating and mistreating her 'betters'.  Or her fellow servants – or anyone who puts themselves in a compromising position she can take advantage of.  She's also quite willing to participate in other's perverse adventures, acting as an aide during a scene or 'preparing' a victim for another's pleasure.  She's got a high sex drive, few inhibitions and a trunk full of toys to use on others.

She was schooled in perversities from a young age, as a frail lady's maid, she fell into the clutches of a dreadfully sadistic and cruel master.  She rose above the vulnerability of that position, determined to dish out what she'd been forced to endure for years.  Now, with the Henshaw's she's been given free rein over the other servants and, this weekend, perhaps lords and ladies too.

Characters Likes:

Ons/Offs:
Ons
She would do to others:
Various forms of forced sexual encounters (face sitting, forced cocksucking, forced bi/straight/homosexuality, etc)
Prostate milking (and other milking, heh)
D/S
BDSM
Costumes (corsets!)
Most forms of humiliation
Punishment, training
Titty/pussy/CB torture
Many other things …
Offs
Incest
Bloodplay/piercings
Vore/death/guro/torture porn
Scat
Ageplay

My on/offs can guide you in the sorts of things I'm interested in (beyond this list) but this character is dominant, unlike my general preferences.

Anything Else:  I'm imagining her husband as a meek and soft man, helplessly under her control and victim of her sharp tongue, an object of laughter among the other servants due to his henpicked position (possibly also in chastity).  If there's someone who'd like that role, PM me to discuss.  Also, I normally play submissive characters, thought I have some toppy (RP) experience.  I'm kind of envisioning her as almost an NPC – someone  My posting rate is likely to be 1-3 times a week.  I usually write multiple paragraph posts and like when I get that in return.   

kaz

*Shudders* oh my shes perfect.  I think we'll all have our hands full trying not to annoy Mrs Marsters.  Accepted :)

kaz

Sarah Morgan

Name: Elizabeth Greymore (Lord Greymore's sister)

Role: Single.

Sexuality: Straight.

Appearance: Elizabeth is around 5'5 tall, with bright blue eyes and light brown hair that falls to the middle of her back.  She's slim, around 120 pounds, but tends to look thinner on account of all the extra layers women are expected to wear.

Background: Elizabeth and her brother have always been close, but especially since the death of their father when she was younger.  Her mother had died in giving birth to her, so the only female influence she had came from either the servants, or the governesses that were hired to tutor her until she was old enough to be sent to finishing school.  She enjoyed the schooling, though she worried about her brother's reclusiveness while  she was away.

She thought things would improve once she was home to stay, but she could never persuade him to go out, and eventually she chose to stay with him, rather than leave him alone.  She thought Vivienne's presence would bring about a change, though it only seemed he was even more happy to have the both of them stay at home with him instead.  She liked Vivienne, and she enjoyed being able to talk with her in her own native language.  They often talked about how they might persuade the master of the house to go out more, knowing he wouldn't be able to understand what they said.

When the invitation to the Henshaws' party came, the two of them were determined to get him to go somehow, knowing how exclusive the invitations were, and determined that he not waste the chance he'd been given.  He told Elizabeth she should go, but she said she'd only go if he would.  If he wanted her out in society and to be seen by any eligible men, she told him she wasn't going without him, and that he should bring Vivienne along too, seeing as she was his wife.  Surprisingly he agreed to go, and Elizabeth is under the impression that this will be simply another high society function.  Having been mostly keeping an eye on her brother since returning home from school, she's not had opportunity to be courted, much less engaged to anyone, so she doesn't have any experience with men.  She's looking forward to enjoying the weekend with Vivienne and her brother, and hopes that this will convince him to not be such a recluse all the time.

Characters Likes: Reading, good conversation, people who aren't arrogant.

Ons/Offs: Check my ons and offs in my signature, or just ask if you want to do something specific before doing it.

OOC:  I have the appearance and background are okay.  Not knowing what the Lord Greymore looks like from the description, I just chose something random.  I thought putting in the details about Vivienne in the background would make sense, since she's part of the family, but Dapoet and Gaga can have final say.  We can tweak stuff around, if it's needed, or if they have any suggestions.

Love And Submission

I'm thinking of going with a Butler/Footman here but I was wondering about the son spot that was open?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

PigPin

Currently all the Henshaw family are taking please refer to HERE.  However, Kaz may allow another family (she's the main GM) perhaps a nephew?

We do need footmen and guests alike.

Love And Submission

PigPin

Kaz has to update it, when she gets on next. 

Please feel free to still make up characters,  more for the party.

dapoet

Yep. Johnny Depp from Sleepy Hollow..I was thinking of perhaps bringing in the Greyson's driver, could be used as a single easily..even a footman, only he'd be the Greyson's rather than the Henshaw's.

Might take some revision as well, but I would assume his sister arrived with the Lord and Lady, or is she arriving separately?

PigPin

Quote from: dapoet on September 12, 2012, 10:21:44 AM
I was thinking of perhaps bringing in the Greyson's driver, could be used as a single easily..even a footman, only he'd be the Greyson's rather than the Henshaw's.

Might take some revision as well, but I would assume his sister arrived with the Lord and Lady, or is she arriving separately?

First: that would be understandable.  He would be the Greyson's man.

Second: That would be up to Sasha Morgan, would the sister be living with the Greysons?  Perhaps going through something with her own husband or hasn't gotten over the passing of their father....

kaz

Right, need to update the first post.  Heres some character ideas

Nephew to the Henshaws
The local Vicar, a very strict man, highly respected, with a darkside :)

Sarah - Elizabeth is accepted :)

dapoet - I like the idea of the Greyson's driver, he could also be Lord Greyson's footman, he is also another servant to add to the mix

I think Sarah's character is single, I'm guessing she traveled with the Lord and Lady

BitterSweet

Thanks!  I'll see who's deserving of a swift caning among the staff! ;)

Quote from: kaz on September 11, 2012, 07:03:54 PM
*Shudders* oh my shes perfect.  I think we'll all have our hands full trying not to annoy Mrs Marsters.  Accepted :)

luphawk

Name: Lord Richard Fowler

Role: Guest (single male)

Sexuality: mostly straight

Appearance:

Richard stands 5'11", he has light brown hair with a wave in front, thin mutton chop sideburns, a mustache and two different color eyes (one brown the other a light blueish grey).

Background:
Richard is a long time business associate of Lord Darcy Henshaw.  He is a widower, his wife having died in child birth almost two years ago.  Before her death the couple were regular guests at theses events however this is the first time Richard has attended since his wife passed and he is looking forward to letting himself enjoy the festivities.

Characters Likes: domonice, cousing pain, withholding release, forced encounters, spirited resistance

Ons/Offs:
Ons: open to most things.
Offs: bathroom stuff, excessive gore, death

Anything Else:  the family (including those new to theses weekends) and any staff that has worked there for more the two years should recognize him and be aware of his late wife.
my ideas / my f-list

kaz

Sarah Morgan

Thanks Kaz!

I was thinking Elizabeth still lives with her brother and his wife, so she'd be traveling with them to the party, though that might take some reworking of posts, so if it's too much bother we can always come up with a reason for her to arrive separately.  I haven't read the IC thread yet to see who all's arrived already, but I'm about to go do that as soon as I send this.  Hopefully it won't take too much doing to get her into the mix.

dapoet

I'll work it into mine to help cover it. Lord Greyson was only talking to Lady Greyson, but if we overlook some of that, Elizabeth could have been there and been silent through it all. It would be a little odd, but best way to probably cover it and move forward.

We are behind the two that they are greeting currently.

SGTDan

“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
Do you love Star Trek? Answer the Call to Duty
My RP Requests

PigPin

They are the ones who carry the trays of food and are at the beckon call of the guest and their masters.

kaz

They would serve the wine and drinks, help when called.  As Pig said they are at the beckon call of their Lords.

They would have helped them dress, made sure everything was ready for them.  In the drawing room they would serve brandy and cigars, offering lights.

A lot of Ex Army would go into service, not so much officers tho as they would have been the Lords, but the NCOs would have gone into service, especially for their old Unit COs.

Clio

So yes. The officer could come as a guest. That's very believable, or the lower ranks as servants.

Footmen, like the others said, are at the beck and call of their masters...but they aren't maids.

On a film set, they'd be the PAs. :)

PigPin

Name: William Samuel McGowin

Role:
Staff - Footman

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: 5'11" Strawberry blonde, blue eyes, clean shaven
an image TBD
Background: William came into the service of the Henshaw just recently.  He moved from Scotland to England.  He had currently been in the employment of Lord and Lady Shamus McTagert.  The Henshaws had won the servant in a game of golf.  Lady Henshaw had taken a liking to the young man.  She just had to add him to this upcoming weekend.

Characters Likes:
Vanilla - but like to change after this weekend

Ons/Offs:
As with the others
Offs
Incest

Anything Else: Often keeps his mouth shut due to his thick accent. 

Clio

Oh, and if anyone needs or wants any help finding models, they can tell me here or PM me. I love doing that. :)

SGTDan

Hmm I'll be an Officer on visit, I typically play military characters in these settings. Yes an Officer and Great White Hunter.
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

kaz

Ooooo a toy for the Lady, she'll enjoy him for sure  >:)  Accepted

SGTDan, sounds perfect, I do like a man in uniform.

Christa .. you are so good at finding the models and doing the graphics.  Thank you :)

PigPin

Quote from: kaz on September 12, 2012, 04:01:41 PM
Ooooo a toy for the Lady, she'll enjoy him for sure  >:)  Accepted

Thought you might like that detail.

SGTDan

Name:
Sir Stanford Willoughby Earlson

Role:
Married

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Background:

Standford was born to rich family who tried to teach him how to be a perfect Victorian gentlemen. As a kid he went to the best private schools money could buy, given the best supplies on top of that. However the young kid grew up on stories of African hunters and adventure novels when he wasn't doing homework. A fire got lit inside his heart during those years. Much to his parents dismay as soon as he finished university in the field of biology Standford set out on an expedition to Africa and the world with the British Army. Not to say that all money from his parents were cut as he became disowned. What kind of true gentleman served as an enlisted and worked hard to get to the top?

For most of his life the soldier drifted from place to place mainly in Africa with the Army. Often he would be found among the natives learning their way of life. He found great joy in their way of life and in exchange he taught them of England and the new fancy tech such a firearms. Eventually he retired as an officer in the British Army after several battles in Africa, disgruntled with the kind of bullshit he had to put up with. The people at the time described him as "going native". To that point he traveled around the world to places like the Amazon, Australia among other exotic locals. There Standford learned a great many things from a dozen different cultures. Back home his small house became a eclectic collection of gifts from those culture. Eventually for his work in the field of expanding England's knowledge of far away lands he was knighted. In fact many of his travels and studies were published in famous journals at the time.

Now returning to England for a few months Standford has decided to take a break at a luxurious country resort, little does he know that the "Frivolous Fun" does not stand for hunting and outdoor activities. Along with him he brought his wife who has adventured with him for many years in many different places.

Characters Likes:
-Reading
-Hunting
-Studying Wildlife
-Camping
-Being Alone or his wife
-Adventure
-Working with his hands
-Guns
-Shooting at the range
-Structure in life

Ons/Offs:

Standford is by far a vanilla guy in all aspects of his life, he doesn't stray from the normal too much. Of course there is always room for expanding his otherwise plain mind and that is to appeal to his love for adventure.

Anything Else:
Theme Song
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

kaz

Looking good, accepted :)

If he was in the Army in Africa he would have probably been involved in the Zulu War as that was happening in and around the year the game is set in.  Queen Victoria ruled most of the known world back then, her Army was on every continent, fighting numerous wars, and keeping down those who wanted independence.

He is definitely going to add some color to the proceedings.

SGTDan

Quote from: kaz on September 12, 2012, 04:41:08 PM
Looking good, accepted :)

If he was in the Army in Africa he would have probably been involved in the Zulu War as that was happening in and around the year the game is set in.  Queen Victoria ruled most of the known world back then, her Army was on every continent, fighting numerous wars, and keeping down those who wanted independence.

He is definitely going to add some color to the proceedings.

He was, that is why he left to wander. Disgusted with the attitude of the Army and England in general, he was a man ahead of his time. Believing that the lands belonged to the people who were there first. The only thing he enjoyed about the Army was meeting the locals.

I have no doubt he will, by far he is not your typical Lord for the time.
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

kaz

Name: Lady Louise Windsor

Role: Friend of the family, guest at the weekend

Sexuality: Bisexual, still a virgin, terrible tease

Appearance: Standing at 5'6 Louise is a blonde haired beauty.  She has a neat figure, large blue eyes and a warm, friendly face.  She wears her hair in ringlets, dancing down around her shoulders.  She wears the latest fashions.  Being a distant relative to the Queen it is her duty to look stunning at all times.

Model: CHLOE SEVIGNY

Background: Louise's parents are 3rd cousins to the Queen.  She herself has met the Queen on three occasions, but not since the Prince Consort passed away.  She is the third of seven.  her life has been filled with riches and love, she is a young woman who is used to getting what she wants.

Flirty, cheeky and not above pulling a prank or two this Lady is the life and soul of any party.  But beware, not one to be scorned.  She is jealous, outspoken and in need of a good spanking.

Her father asked Lord Henshaw to invite her, he feels it is time that Louise realise she is not the center of the known world.

Characters Likes: Handsome men, strong men.  Rich men.  Good food, games and leading men on.

Ons/Offs: See Lady Henshaw for O/Os

Anything Else: Louise is not a nice person, she is here to be taught a lesson and have her eyes opened to the real life of the Gentry.  She needs to be treated harsh.

SGTDan

Hmmm after hours of working on a female character for mine, I declare defeat. I simply suck at the whole female thing. Ah well I'll keep working just figured I'd let you have an update Kaz.
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

PigPin

Ms. Windsor will be well taken care of this weekend.  >:)

luphawk

Yes, Richard would like to volunteer to give her that needed spanking.  Perhaps if she is next to arrive he could offer to escort her in.
my ideas / my f-list

kaz

SGTDan - not to worry, women are funny things both to create and manage :P  I am sure we'll make sure Sir Stanford has plenty of female company

PigPin - hehe I dont usually make characters like this if I GM, I tend to let others play whilst I manage, but I decided I wanted someone who would be fun to get into trouble.

Luphawk - haha oh yes, she is about to make an entrance.  But might be tomorrow as its late here in the UK and my eyes are growing heavy...tired kaz needs sleep....

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

SGTDan

Quote from: kaz on September 12, 2012, 07:24:36 PM
SGTDan - not to worry, women are funny things both to create and manage :P  I am sure we'll make sure Sir Stanford has plenty of female company

No doubt but I want him to have a wife, I suppose I shall start asking some female friends of mine if they can help me. Its no biggie, I am sure I can find someone to play her.
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

PigPin

dapoet

Name: Henry Stuart

Role: Staff (Footman to Lord Greymore)

Appearance: Stands at about 6'1", thin with dark hair.

Background: Henry has been with Lord Greymore since both men where boys. He replaced his father as footman to Lord Greymore's father one month before his passing.

Characters Likes: Reading, listening to piano.

Ons/Offs: Seems have similar interest to Greymore, often is present at some of the Lords more private moments. Like the Lord and others, keep the waste in the chamber pot, the rest is likely open to negociation.

kaz

OO yes, Thomas from Downton Abbey.  Sadly he has already been snagged by DS2K for his Lord Robert.   Everything else is lovely Dapoet.  Accepted, Ask Christa she might have an image for him.

SGTDan - why not put a shout in OOC, someone might be willing to make a wife for your Sir :)

Lots of fresh meat in the Cuntry.  Its the hunting season I hear.....

dapoet

Okay..I had found the picture that was being used, didn't realize it was the same person. Can change it to Daniel Radcliff too id wanted..he was another choice I was thinking of, but from his new one not as Harry Potter.

Clio

Hold on peoples. I'll be home soon to help with models, and I can make the wife if you'd like. I'd love to actually. :)

persephone325

I don't know.

Clio

Yes, but I think 3 is the limit, and I believe my fellow GM's have 3 as well. :)

PigPin

Sure do and Kaz increased the limit in the OOC Here to three a piece.  I personally have a Family member, a Guest, and a member of staff which would give me a good chance to RP my way around the group.

SGTDan

Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

Clio

Name: Lady Eloise Beatrice Earlson...nee Porter

Role:
Guest...wife of Stanford Earlson

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
Curvy, strong, pale, with red hair and blue eyes. Beautiful and voluptuous.

Model: Christina Hendricks

Background: Eloise was born to a country pastor and his wife. She grew up in the church and wasn't afraid of a bit of hard work. She loved the country and hated the city...preferring animals and nature. She is feminine, but a true country girl at heart. When she was 15, her father decided to take the gospel to Africa, and became a missionary there. He took the whole family, and for the next few years, she lived among the tribes. She adapted easily to life there...not prissy or too spoiled. The only issue was the sun and heat. Redheads don't do well in Africa, but she did her best.

When she was about 19, she met Stanford Earlson. They hit it off and went adventuring together quite often. Being raised a "good girl," he was her first...and they ended up falling in love. She went back to England with him and they married when she was 20. Two years later they had their first son...James Oliver Nathaniel Earlson. Two years after that, they had their daughter...Amelia Deirdre Victoria Earlson. They, of course, are at home this weekend. She has no idea what to expect, but she trusts her husband.

Characters Likes: Her Family, God, Traveling, Culture, Nature, Animals, Riding, The Countryside, Reading, Church, The Bible, Africa, Sailing, Swimming, Horses, Dogs, Her Children, Her Husband, Languages, Learning, Night, Men.

Ons/Offs:
Major Offs~ Scat, M/M

Anything Else: Open to anything from vanilla to extreme.

Foxy DeVille

Love And Submission

Name: J.F Henshaw
Role: Henshaw's nephew.
Sexuality: Painfully Pansexual

Appearance: A young Baby face who operates with an open air of contempt for those around him. However he is  gifted at hiding his general arrogance when confronted with a male of higher class.His soft innocent eyes hie behind them a min rich with perverse desire which he is all to happy to mention bluntly to any female (as well as the occasional male) who crosses his path unaccompanied by someone of noted importance.

Background: J.F henshaw is the son of Marcus Henshaw , Darcy Henshaw's brother. While born into a family of considerable wealth and nobility , J.F has always felt like an outcast due to his parent's fixation with his younger siblings. While note particularly close to his Uncle , he does admired his aunt and the secretly perverse nature of the Henshaw manor.

Characters Likes:

Ons/Offs:
Ons
Older Women
FFM threeways
Hair Pulling
BDSM
Scratching
Biting

Offs
Vore/death/guro/torture porn
Scat

kaz

Mmmm Lady Henshaw has a stable full of admirers.  >:)

Accepted

SGTDan

Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

GordyLang

Are there any roles for ladies still open? I do hope I'm not too late!

persephone325

Maids are still open.
A single woman of any age.
I think the wife role is taken.
I don't know.

GordyLang

Oh lovely! I'll definitely start a bio for a single lady!

PigPin

Greetings GordyLang.  Yes, Please feel free to create a character and Kaz (our main GM) should be on in the morning, her time, to look it over for approval.

kaz

Woohoo another Lady to join the fun.  Looking forward to seeing her GordyLang :)

Stannous

Just to clarify, are there any male house staff member roles left? I know butler is taken, but gardener/chef/what-have-you sound pretty fun.

kaz

We could always use more male staff.  we need footmen, possibly a groom, a gardener would be fun.  On these occasions the Lord and Lady would involve the staff they know would enjoy the frolics of the weekend.

There is going to be a hunt for females on the Saturday morning, that would need male staff.  The footmen will be involved in and around the house, especially serving wine at meals times.  And for evening entertainment.

I have this picture of them on their knees under the skirts of the Ladies, LOL.

Stannous

I think I want to be the house chef, if that's a valid spot to be (I'm not too educated on how Victorian households work).

If not, I can settle for gardener!

kaz

In Victorian times very few men were chefs.  Most big houses had female cooks, but I don't see why there cant be a male chef, although he would be known as a cook as chef wasn't a recognized term back then.  The Henshaws are very forward thinking in things.

Stannous

Sounds good to me. I'll draft up a cook here pretty soon.

Stannous

Name: Armando Zavieta Torres

Role: Cook of the Henshaw Manor

Sexuality: Straight (may be open to exploring)

Appearance:

Pretty close to the above picture, only with a slightly bigger handle-bar mustache, a bit shorter and not as lanky (he is a chef, after all!). Stands at about 5'7.

Background:
Armando Torres was the fourth son born to a poor family in a Spain that was reeling from the effects of the Napoleonic Wars a few decades prior to his birth. A poor family in a poor country was not a good combination, and at a young age he ran away from home and stowed away on a ship to England. Over the next few decades of his life he took various odd menial jobs; the combination of being uneducated, poor and a foreigner made life very hard for the young lad. He eventually took a job as an assistant to the previous cook of the Henshaw manor, where he finally discovered the only talent he had: cooking food! When the previous cook passed away, Armando took on the job of preparing the manor's food.

His workload has gotten a hell of a lot harder with the start of the Henshaws' wacky weekend entertainments. With great debauchery comes great food, after all.

Characters Likes:
-Cooking. Cooking, sex, eating and breathing are about the only things Armando can do.
-Eating. Hell, sometimes he sneaks away a little bit of food when the lords and ladies of the manor aren't looking...
-Horseback riding. He's never done it, but damn if it doesn't look fun to him.
-Cracking jokes. Few people laugh at them, but he does try.
-Sex. He's a simple man, with simple pleasures!

Ons/Offs:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=150962.0
The same as in this thread, where applicable.

Anything Else:
I'm thinking that making a Spaniard would provide for some pretty comical (or even dramatic) moments, but if it's difficult to work with I can change.

JinxedMinx

I have an idea for a character but I don't know if it will fly -

A spunky farm lass working in the stables posing as a stable lad. She may actually be passing for a 16 year old boy or the Henshaws realize what she is doing and are just leading her on.

I wanted to try something different, so this is just a jumping off point.  What do you think? Will she fit in?

rahatngt

I'm bad with group games but a kinky Victorian romp is one of my favorite plot line, so very much interested.

If there's room I am wondering between a short stocky very virile middle aged gardener, a working man.
Or a rather pervy below 20 gentle young man, a disreputable rogue.

Thoughts?

PigPin

Good Morning, Jinxed and Rahatngt.  I would suggest fixing up a character and submitting it here.  It'll give Kaz a chance to see how they would fit in at the weekend.  If something arises she will make suggestions/tweaks. 

JinxedMinx

Thanks PigPin, that is all the encouragement I need.

I'll submit this afternoon.

kaz

I actually love that idea Minx, I think that would be great fun to play out.  I am sure one of the horny young men would soon find the truth about her.

Rahat > go for it, a groom would be fun.

Stannous > i love him.  Accepted.  His first job is to serve dinner on the living platters  >:)

PigPin

See mention her name and Kaz appears.  *pinches her arse then scampers off*

kaz

Clio

I know I personally prefer all characters to be at least 18, but it's up to Kaz, Minx. But yeah. Just get up bios, and we'll take a look. ;)

RedEve

Is there still room for a maid?
Would you have me?
What will the required posting frequency be for this?

Thanks for any answer you might give me! :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

PigPin

Hi RedEve,

We certainly do have room for maids here.
Absolutely.
It is moderate to semi-fast, we have our daily posters to our weekly posters.  It's even paced at this point.  We have a lot of characters to enjoy and spread around to keep things rolling.

So get up a bio and Kaz will give it a once over for approval.

We are still early in the evening of Day 1, mostly mulling around at this point.

Clio

Quote from: RedEve on September 14, 2012, 11:46:03 AM
Is there still room for a maid?
Would you have me?
What will the required posting frequency be for this?

Thanks for any answer you might give me! :)

Yay! Of course we'll have you. I believe we're still looking for maids, so that's perfect. As for the posting frequency, I think it's a little quicker than the submarine but not quite as fast as the asylum can get. It's basically go at your own pace and enjoy it.

PigPin

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 14, 2012, 11:57:14 AM
Yay! Of course we'll have you. I believe we're still looking for maids, so that's perfect. As for the posting frequency, I think it's a little quicker than the submarine but not quite as fast as the asylum can get. It's basically go at your own pace and enjoy it.

Well stated.

RedEve

Name: Beatrice O’Connell

Role: Maid

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: Beatrice is ¾ Irish and ¼ Asian. Her maternal grandfather lived and worked in Singapore before returning to Britain with his Chinese wife, hence her slightly exotic look.

Background: The O’Connell’s come from a long line of service staff that have worked for old and powerful families in Britain and the colonies alike. It was only natural for Beatrice to follow in her parents footsteps. She was in the employ of Lord and Lady Darlington (who were also her parents patrons) until the age of 21, upon which the opportunity to move to the Henshaw estate presented itself. Wanting a change of scenery, Beatrice gladly took the chance to move Houses. She quickly discovered that the Henshaws had more… liberal ideas than the prim and proper Darlingtons, but it has only made her employ there more interesting and eventful.

Characters Likes: Beatrice is proper on the outside, but she had more than her occasional roll in the hay with the proverbial stablehand at the Darlington estate. Now that she lives at a House where frivolous activities are prevelant, her passionate nature hasn’t subsided.

Ons/Offs: In this game, preferably nothing too extreme. I have no doubt that Beatrice will be used … ahem… for rough sex, which is fine, but not looking for anything too violent (like beatings, knives, whippings, …). However all three of her orifices are off course at the service of her masters and their noble guests. ;)

PigPin

*stares contently at Beatrice* I like her...yummy.

RedEve

Quote from: PigPin on September 14, 2012, 12:18:42 PM
*stares contently at Beatrice* I like her...yummy.

Oh Noes, she's come under the attention of the Lord of the Manor already! :D

PigPin

With her being proper on the outside would she have kept the company of any of the Henshaw men outside of this weekend?
Also is this her first or second weekend party?

RedEve

Quote from: PigPin on September 14, 2012, 12:23:16 PM
With her being proper on the outside would she have kept the company of any of the Henshaw men outside of this weekend?
Also is this her first or second weekend party?

She would not turn down the Henshaw men if they approached her with naughtiness in mind. :D

The idea is that she has been in their employ for a year. How many such weekends would they have organized over that period?

JinxedMinx

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 14, 2012, 09:34:43 AM
I know I personally prefer all characters to be at least 18, but it's up to Kaz, Minx. But yeah. Just get up bios, and we'll take a look. ;)
I can't post a character on my phone while at work but she will be 18 or 19.  She will just make a slightly younger looking fellow. 

Now I can't wait to go home and get this started.  :)

Clio

Quote from: JinxedMinx on September 14, 2012, 12:26:42 PM
I can't post a character on my phone while at work but she will be 18 or 19.  She will just make a slightly younger looking fellow. 

Now I can't wait to go home and get this started.  :)

Cool. I'm looking forward to it. :)

PigPin

Quote from: RedEve on September 14, 2012, 12:25:33 PM
She would not turn down the Henshaw men if they approached her with naughtiness in mind. :D

The idea is that she has been in their employ for a year. How many such weekends would they have organized over that period?

This kind is an annual thing if I'm not mistaken but doesn't mean they couldn't have had a few interesting Friday or Saturday evening gatherings, just an single evening event.

RedEve

I guess this is her first weekend then, though she might have experienced and witnessed other such events, only on a smaller scale?

A question: are the staff paid more than they would be at another House for their participation in the fun and their discretion on the matter?

PigPin

Yes very much so.

I hinted at that in one of my post.  I would say so.  It allows the Lord to use them as pawns in his games.

luphawk

I like the new made.

Minx, you haven’t even posted the sheet for your stable girl and I’m already thinking of having Richard check on his stallion.
my ideas / my f-list

JuliettaRossi

Ooooh....Why haven't I checked the group games for the past few days!! How about a kitchen girl? *grins*

Name: Dahlia Stevens

Role: Kitchen help

Sexuality:
Why limit flirtations?

Appearance:
Brown hair, green eyes. Thin build but still quite curvy where it most counts! 5'3"

Background:
Dahlia was born in a fishing town called Hastings on the south side of England. Her family moved out of the town proper and into the countryside once she was born, having two boys after her. Having very little opportunity, she was under her mother's arms learning to cook, later, finding a bit of pay by working in a bakery. This led to a job with the Henshaws. She hasn't had much schooling but is quite bright - her mother taught her to read at an early age and she likes to sneak a look at the books and papers in the library when she is able.

Characters Likes:
Baking, cooking, men, women, the rare opportunity for a long bath or a stroll outside in the gardens and sneaking into the library.

Ons/Offs:
Major Ons~ Domination (men over women), Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Slight Pain, Bondage, Age Differences, Multiple Male Partners, Exhibitionism, Vaginal Sex, Swallowing, Squirting, Intelligent Partners, Older Men
Major Offs~ Vore, Gore, Death, Anything bathroom related

Anything Else:
She's played around...likes to make the men of the house smile...and some of the women too - whether it be by some delicate sugar dusted confection, or well...more decadent endeavors.

PigPin

Oh my Julietta, anyone else want to heat things up in the kitchen?  Another good example of why the Henshaws have midnight snacks.

JuliettaRossi

*curtsies slightly with a grin* Available morning, noon, and night...not just limited to midnight snacks ;)

PigPin

To all those who are already Kaz approved but have not inserted your character into play, please do so at your convenience.  Christa is putting together fixing up our list of characters.

To all those awaiting Kaz approval, please hold tight.  She will get you each of you and give you a once over  ;D , but in the mean time your additions to the party are looking good and tasty to the Henshaws and guests.

Thank you all for the interest and looking forward to seeing you in the Cuntry.

kaz

Oh my goodness....why do I have to work? So much goes on when I'm not around.

Love the new characters, all approved. Christa & PigPin, feel free to approve characters, you can see the sort to characters acceptable. 

At work still, but trying to catch up.

PigPin

*gets out approval stamp* You got it Boss Lady.  *looks for characters to stamp*

I'm sure between the two of us, we'll make things a hard-on for you easier...i meant easier  :-[

Stannous

Quote from: PigPin on September 14, 2012, 01:22:29 PM
Oh my Julietta, anyone else want to heat things up in the kitchen?  Another good example of why the Henshaws have midnight snacks.

I'm a cook also, so this can only go well.  ;D

edit: finally put my character into play.

GordyLang

Name: Lady Minerva Evars

Role: Single

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Appearance:
Minerva is a mixture of Irish and English (50/50 to be precise). Minerva has bright red hair that match well with her full painted red lips. Minerva’s hair reaches past her shoulders and she’s about average height. Minerva has hazel eyes and is very sensual with her appearance (curvaceous and busty.)

Background:
Minerva was once a vibrant woman who wished to be a school teacher, until the death of her parents and she was forced to live on her own. Minerva grew into her beauty and learned to use her beauty to her advantage. Minerva learned the art of seduction from an estranged aunt who owned a brothel; this art lead to Minerva’s first husband Edgar (a wealthy banker). After Minerva lost a child through a miscarriage, she vowed to live her life only through satisfaction. After the death of Edgar, Minerva inherited Edgar's money and now lives life through hours of sex or pursuing her study in the arts.

Characters Likes:
Singing, playing the cello, sex (with both men and women), reading, writing, painting

Ons/Offs:
On’s: Oral, domination (men over women, or women over her), intelligent partners, vaginal sex, bondage, older men, exotic women, blood.
Off’s:  Rape, violence,  anal, scat, urination, gore

Clio

GordyLang

Clio

GordyLang

The woman in black, I meant to put she has dark red hair. Sorry,I typed this all rather quickly.

Clio

Oh, ok. Well, as far as I'm concerned, she's approved. Just make sure that everyone knows she's off limits for rape. :)

GordyLang

Wicked! Yeah rape isn't in her agenda. Nobody rape Minerva!!

PigPin

*stamps as well on Lady Minerva Evars*  You may want to post in the OOC and or the Plot idea thread about her. 

JinxedMinx

Greetings!

Name: Charlotte “Charlie” Cooper

Role:  stable hand

Sexuality: Straight (she assumes)

Appearance:  The 19 year old Charlotte passes for the 16 year old “Charlie” by virtue of her lean body and long legs. With her once long hair cut into short brown curls people see what they expect to see and no one questions what lies under the uniform of a lowly stable hand.  Her gamine face is usually hidden beneath her cap and she rarely raises her warm brown eyes to meet anyone’s.  The illusion is aided by a wrapping of cotton she wears under her clothes to keep her softly curved breasts in check.

Background: Charlotte Copper was left destitute by the death of her parents and cast off their successful holding by the new owner. With few friends and no family to turn to she accepted the hospitality of a family acquaintance only to have her virtue assaulted almost immediately.  She mounted a successful defense and left that night with little more than the clothes on her back.  After days of traveling on foot, cold and hungry, Charlotte wondered if she should have traded her body for warm food and dry bed and realized that without a plan she would end up trading her body for far less.  After a night spent in a ditch with her mind running in circles, “Charlie” was born out of desperation.

The three months she has spent working in the Henshaw's stables have been just about the happiest of her life.  Raised on a farm she was accustomed to hard-work but hard work that comes with warm meals, a clean bed and a few pennies to spend seemed like a blessing.   Apparently younger than the rest of the stable servants, the lads rarely include her in their activities and as the least important of the stable servants the head groom rarely spoke directly to her –unless to tell her to muck out a stall or run an errand for someone in the House. On her best days, she was allowed to help exercise the horses and there was nothing she liked better than a long hard ride with pounding force of a barely controlled animal between her legs and the right saddle can make all the difference.

Character Likes: She likes her job, she loves the horses but it is strictly platonic between them except for the occasional game of “kisses for apples” .  She is outdoorsy, likes flowers and gardening. When not working, she likes to go for walks and explore on her own.  Now that she is a “boy” she does try to do more “boy” things and with more freedom she is not confined to the typical female activities.

Ons: Rough and tumble, spanking, bondage, training, oral, anal, public displays and maybe more. Oh, hell, lots more!  I’m feelin’ froggy, so I’ll leap.

Offs: Bathroom, vore, mutilation, graphic gore.

Anything Else: I'll leave it to The Powers That Be to decide whether her secret was discovered by the Head Groom and revealed to the Lord or Lady or not.

PigPin

*looks over Jinxed app.* Looking good....a few things to clear up....How long and how did she come to work for The Henshaws?

Also does anyone know that she is actually a she?

JinxedMinx

Pigpin,  I guess she has only been with the Henshaws for a few months, let's call it 3 months.  She picked up the job as she was passing through town.  She heard the Henshaws were looking for another pair of hands in the  stables and a chance for steady wages as too good an opportunity to pass. 

I would like her to be undiscovered but I am not sure her deception would have been possible in the Henshaw household. Given the nature of the entertainment, the trusted staff would always be on the look out for people trying to sneak in for a peek that might jeopardize the Henshaw name and social standing. With knowledge of her gender, she might have been allowed to think she was passing and simply be regarded as a mild curiosity by the Lord and his Lady.

Prince Truhan

In 3 months if she is being discreet I think the secret can be easily kept so far, considering this one is the main event of the year, the last time was probably low key.

PigPin

Sold! Accepted.  If she was to be exposed who would you prefer to expose her?

luphawk

Richard already has a reason to be in the stables, as I said checking on his prized stallion.  He could become suspicious and once he confirmed his suspicion use the threat of exposing her as blackmail.  Of course he will expose her anyway once he has what he wants. >:)
my ideas / my f-list

JinxedMinx

Quote from: PigPin on September 15, 2012, 08:16:07 AM
Sold! Accepted.  If she was to be exposed who would you prefer to expose her?

Thank you, PigPin.

I don't have a preference at this stage.  I am still trying to catch up with all the posts on the threads. I don't even know all of the other characters yet.

However, I'm not worried. I am sure either something will come up or I'll think of a way for her to make a nuisance of herself.

PigPin

We have a character open named Eloise.  She is a dominant female.  She is the wife of a submissive male.  If someone would like to play this more dominant wife...whether taking over Eloise and making appropriate changes...or making a new character...then that would be good.

Edit:   Which approved characters are not in play yet and would like to be?  Please PM a GM (Kas, Christa Morgan, or myself) we would like to get everyone involved.  Let us know.

Clio

Baldmiere Henshaw has been changed to Victor Henshaw, and the new player for him is DaPoet. :)

Sorchaa

Hi everyone!  Character idea for a single woman.

Name: Stacia Ross

Role:  Dressage Teacher

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:  5'7", very fit (being an athlete, after all), with dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes.  Stacia has long legs with strong, toned thighs, full B cup breasts, and a playful manner.  Despite her occupation, she actually isn't familiar with the customs of the upper crust- she's just as at home mucking stalls and grooming her horse, as she is winning dressage events.

Background: Stacia has been riding all her life, and recently came into much local renown after winning her third straight major Dressage competition.  The Henshaws approached her to invite her to a weekend, as she's become quite the name in the equestrian scene.  She hasn't found a permanent job after graduating college last year, however her earnings from dressage competition are starting to actually be able to pay the bills.  She came from a modest family, her love of riding occasionally causing disputes in the family over the cost of owning and maintaining her horses.  She's very comfortable caring for them, mucking stalls, grooming, and just spending time with them.  In her free time she'll hang out around the barn, helping out with work or just reading a book.  She's always felt a deep connection with the powerful beasts, and being around them soothes her. 

Stacia is nervously anticipating the party at the glorious and sprawling estate, and she simply has no idea what will be expected of her.

Character Likes: Very outdoorsy, when not riding she enjoys hiking, mountain biking, and the like.  Her playful demeanor makes her, despite being athletic and comfortable in the dirt, not much of a "tomboy". 

Ons: Non-con (be prepared for a fight), spanking, bondage, training, oral, anal, public displays, multiple partners, swallowing, squirting, receiving cum facials.  Open to bestiality, perhaps forced or as part of a show.

Offs: Bathroom, vore, mutilation, gore.

Anything Else: Up to the GM whether Stacia is to be employed at the Henshaw estate as a riding teacher, or whether she works somewhere else.  She's starting to make a name for herself as a professional rider, and her college loans are piled up- she'd do almost anything for a sponsor. 

kaz

Sorry hunni, closing the game for new characters.  We have so many that its getting a bit hard to GM.  I'll keep her in reserve for when characters fade away.

Thanks and once again sorry.