News:

Main Menu

Are you man enough?

Started by Vekseid, October 24, 2007, 12:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

straight guys only no gay stuff

Quote59 yo retired male looking for a discreet bud to meet regularly for JO only. straight guys only no gay stuff. hairy a plus on stomach and chest but please be clean shaven down there. The twist is that I want a bud who can come live with me during storm season so we can go outside and JO during a tornado. My ultimate fantasy is to have us tied with leather belts to pipes like Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton at the end of the movie Twister and have our feet being sucked up into the vortex and while we are doing that we can JO (poss. handjob exchange) to climax into the vortex. Obviously this is impossible and dangerous to attempt so I would be Ok with just JO looking at a tornado. Lets meet up and find out if you are the regular JO bud I need for the job.

no reply without face + dick pics. are you man enough

Bliss

Oh good god I have laughed so hard I think I died and came back to life through the healing power of laughter, which we all know is the best medicine.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Swedish Steel

"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Cherri Tart

*falls out of chair, crawls back to chair, falls out again, lays there helplessly giggling* 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Swedish Steel

On Off page:

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Vekseid

Cherri Tart

*nods*  "'m not gay, but my boy friend is"sort of thing :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

*resisting urge now to go wander through the local craigslist personals....*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Archangel

Well, for the record, I am manly, but apparently not that manly....
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Swedish Steel

Hehehehe...why do these silly images of one man tied to pipes, the other hanging on to the first one's willy for dear life to avoid being sucked into the vortex keep popping into my mind? It just seems funny to me. :)

On Off page:

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

*grins*  for the record, i'm more manly then Angel *giggles and falls off chair again*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Archangel

Why you little.... *tickles CT till she pee's a little*

SlvKitty

*giggles insanely, barely keeping a purr* Your kidding me right? This was a personal? Where? *falls laughing*
My freedom, my heart, belongs to one...
The most precious gift is that which is given, not taken.
 Ons and Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11400.0

Bliss

Houston area Craistlist site, if you look at the link.

(And there's a NAKED PIC of the guy. And also one of a tornado. I just about died.)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

squeeeeeeeeee!  *runs out of room blushing*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

SlvKitty

Oh my... *ROFLMAO* ok.. that's Unusual... I mean to each his own, but jeez... somethings I guess... Jeez... sorry guys... *giggling and laughing hard*
My freedom, my heart, belongs to one...
The most precious gift is that which is given, not taken.
 Ons and Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11400.0

Bliss

And you know, it wouldn't really be HALF so funny were it not for "straight guys only no gay stuff."
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

aren't there actually clubs centered around straight guys masuterbating together?  and am i the only one who thinks it's kind of sexy? *shy smile*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Archangel

I'm hoping you're the only one who thinks it's sexy...

Cherri Tart

i mean, if they were all hot straight men... *blushes and runs from room - again, thank you very much*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Archangel

Well, apparenlty you'd have to check the classified to find something like that Cherri, in the "men seeking not gay men" section...  :D

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

lol - going to put my own ad in - looking for other women to form mutual masturabation group - straight girls only, no lesbo stuff! *grins*

O/O, Cherri Flavored